Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 7845
-
02-15-24 15:34 #6795Regular Member

Posts: 10Dude, I've tried to respond to you on your private mail but your mailbox is full. How am I supposed to give you her info?
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 15:30 #6794Regular Member

Posts: 10What are you talking about? Kayla is legit. I've seen Kayla multiple times and she's amazing. If you don't think she's legit then ask for a call or video call and she'll be more than happy to oblige.
Originally Posted by SeekNEnjoy58
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 09:50 #6793Senior Member

Posts: 175Kayla
JayMeriden has 3 posts, all for Kayla. I'm not sure I'd trust the info and the location / activities seems suspect. NEXT!
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 23:17 #6792Senior Member

Posts: 1322Lady M
I have known M for many years and we've kept in touch in between her times she was not living in Waterbury, and I read hi question this morning and I was going to respond tonight with "When she gets comfortable with you it's pretty much anything goes. " So, I would concur.
Originally Posted by OldStud1970
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
02-13-24 21:11 #6791Senior Member

Posts: 121Once she's comfortable with you her menu is wide open, except for Greek. Be aware, she's not lying when she says she's tight as f*uck. I'm above average and have seen her several times but I've never been able to get more than 1/2 of myself into her. I've learned to make it work, and always have a good time with her, but it was a little frustrating the first time I saw her. Just FYI.
Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 18:41 #6790Senior Member

Posts: 324DM'd you
Originally Posted by InsaneDiggler
[View Original Post]
DM'd you about Kayla. No response. Any pics of her? None of the prior links work when I search her name in this forum.
Originally Posted by JayMeriden
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 12:16 #6789Senior Member

Posts: 356Saw Lady M and she said to text her a message about what you or anyone else are seeking. She will answer if she does or not.
Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 09:48 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 410Lady M
Can anyone explain or give some idea of how wide her menu is? Like maybe DFK, etc. ?
Originally Posted by Stark427
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
YYZ.
-
02-13-24 07:33 #6787Senior Member

Posts: 157Beware 4 girl team at Q inn the dirty water
2 different friends had bad experiences and I left due to what I saw before visit. When to see kash and then tiff. Got there early and just 15 minutes I couldn't believe the shady activity happening. First I parked in a spot so I can see the entire front. While waiting I saw 2 specific rooms two guys (don't get offended but black clearly look outs or managers). Then I saw the girl I set up an apointment with she went to a diffrent room followed by those managers. A couple minutes later was another girl that came out clearly messed up (high) redish hair scabs on her face smoking then I saw the third girl which looked better dark haired girl tiff. After a couple minutes both talking loud going to another room and the boys (managers) going room to room. I say fk that I'm out, knowing guys got robbed at the other location at the ghetto condos. You gentlemen have been warned that situation will be in the news in the future. Not risking getting robbed or a shoot out sorry don't have link but girls obviously are in the dark side of the moon Kash Frankie Tiff and the other one.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 13:35 #6786Regular Member

Posts: 1Lady M
Just a heads up for anyone having trouble trying to reach Lady M, she recently updated her post with a new number. I've been a regular of hers for the past few months, and was able to see her again last weekend. Same great experience as always.
Originally Posted by Sn0903
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...t/927201002729
-
02-12-24 12:14 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 154Good look. What about the first one?
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
Night.
-
02-12-24 09:11 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 930Number 2 avoid
Second girl was part of the 4 girl rip-off team, see post 6718 in this forum. I would steer clear. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by NightCrawler67
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...322&viewfull=1#post6736322.
-
02-12-24 07:29 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 154Looks good
Gents,
Any info on these 2? Been looking and debating on trying them out. First one looks too good to be true and the second one I couldn't find any reviews. Any info helps.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...t/688028470756
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...n/554623279285
Night.
-
02-11-24 18:51 #6782Regular Member

Posts: 10RE: Kayla
Just wanted to give another update on Kayla in Waterbury. Saw her again recently and she was amazing. Very sexy body, nice ass, pretty face. She has the sweetest personality and not a clock watcher. Gives amazing BJ's and a nice, tight p**sy. Has a nice, safe, private place. Definitely one of the best in the Waterbury area IMHO and I've seen others in CT (Berlin Tpke, Meriden, New Haven, etc.). Hit me up if you need her digits. Jay.
-
02-04-24 19:01 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 485Monica
Monica and her sister did a cash and cash on me I've seen them both a number of times on separate occasions. Me personally I am avoiding them both. I'm sure once they don't want to see you no more they will do a cash and to you as well. I'd probably avoid doing the duo they offer I think that's when they run their fuckery. Apparently these providers have a place where they can make it tough for mongers to see other providers. I'd tread carefully with the both of them. The forgetting the condom in the car is their routine so bring your own just incase.
Originally Posted by August2080
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






