Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 345 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 5161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4036
    She got pissed at me because her ad states "no QV" but she posted a pic of a text exchange that had timestamps with the guy in and out in 16 minutes. Of course, asking about that triggered her. She has serious anger management issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    Same, I have tried a couple other times and she always seems bitchy and / or some sort of drama: hotel issue, phone issue etc.

  2. #4035

    Sicilian Princess

    Picked her up today, she was in Worcester at the time. Took her back to my place and she did an awesome job handling the equipment. BBFS action and she even squirted like a garden hose. Finished me off with some neck game and then dropped her off. . 16 was the damage, be forewarned she does have a bf, no idea if they are a team but when I saw her the bf was away. Apparently he had gotten st*b the week prior. If you can get alone when no bf is around she's a gem. I will repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1422.jpg‎  

  3. #4034
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by KaptainJack  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment with Sarah from them. We agreed on time and a donation. I started heading her way, let her know thru text, and she responded. When I arrived I let her know. After about 20 min of not reply I went home. I never go back to girls that waste my time unless they give me a huge discount. So I'll scratch her off my list.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-es...hester-1043438

    Cheers.

    KaptainJack.
    Same, I have tried a couple other times and she always seems bitchy and / or some sort of drama: hotel issue, phone issue etc.

  4. #4033

    Sarah from them

    Quote Originally Posted by KaptainJack  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment with Sarah from them. We agreed on time and a donation. I started heading her way, let her know thru text, and she responded. When I arrived I let her know. After about 20 min of not reply I went home. I never go back to girls that waste my time unless they give me a huge discount. So I'll scratch her off my list.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-es...hester-1043438

    Cheers.

    KaptainJack.
    Just wondering if your agreed donation was much lower than her donation list on the monkey site. I have found out the hard way that some of these girls will pull that stunt just to get back at a guy for nor offering enough.

  5. #4032

    Sarah from EM

    Set up an appointment with Sarah from them. We agreed on time and a donation. I started heading her way, let her know thru text, and she responded. When I arrived I let her know. After about 20 min of not reply I went home. I never go back to girls that waste my time unless they give me a huge discount. So I'll scratch her off my list.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-es...hester-1043438

    Cheers.

    KaptainJack.

  6. #4031

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter007  [View Original Post]
    I said it because it is a bad photoshop job.
    For pointing that out. I didn't spot it, even after looking at the door frame on the right to see if it was straight or wavy. Some good detectives / forensic specialists on this site! LOL.

  7. #4030

    Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure it is. Where did you find that lovely picture?
    Saw it in the Manchester Information page on Facebook. Drug arrest.

  8. #4029

    Gianna

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure it is. Where did you find that lovely picture?
    She got busted for dealing crack along with her boyfriend.

  9. #4028

    Bullet dodged

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter007  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm that that is Gianna? I haven't seen her in about 15 years.
    I'm glad I thought the quote she gave me + deposit was high. I would have been rather disappointed had that woman came to my door after the pics on tryst.

  10. #4027

    Gianna

    Pretty sure it is. Where did you find that lovely picture?

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter007  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm that that is Gianna? I haven't seen her in about 15 years.

  11. #4026

    Gianna?

    Can anyone confirm that that is Gianna? I haven't seen her in about 15 years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0428.jpg‎  

  12. #4025

    I said that because it is

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Old pics maybe, making her look better? I think I remember as being a bit heavier? I haven't seen in a while, remember as reliable, clean, got the job done. . Which for this area is something! LOL.
    I said it because it is a bad photoshop job.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0427.jpg‎  

  13. #4024

    Why do you say that?

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter007  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Old pics maybe, making her look better? I think I remember as being a bit heavier? I haven't seen in a while, remember as reliable, clean, got the job done. . Which for this area is something! LOL.

  14. #4023
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Googling the number comes up with ads in many different states, and my rule of thumb is that if the add has all the boxes checked in the "Activities this service provider may enjoy" there is a more than good chance it's bullshit.

    That being said, I've not called nor heard anything for this provider.

  15. #4022

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape