Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 5157
-
02-23-24 01:37 #4032Senior Member

Posts: 45Sarah from EM
Set up an appointment with Sarah from them. We agreed on time and a donation. I started heading her way, let her know thru text, and she responded. When I arrived I let her know. After about 20 min of not reply I went home. I never go back to girls that waste my time unless they give me a huge discount. So I'll scratch her off my list.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-es...hester-1043438
Cheers.
KaptainJack.
-
02-14-24 11:50 #4031Senior Member

Posts: 303Thanks!
For pointing that out. I didn't spot it, even after looking at the door frame on the right to see if it was straight or wavy. Some good detectives / forensic specialists on this site! LOL.
Originally Posted by TailHunter007
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-24 08:29 #4030Senior Member

Posts: 127Facebook
Saw it in the Manchester Information page on Facebook. Drug arrest.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 21:40 #4029Senior Member

Posts: 127Gianna
She got busted for dealing crack along with her boyfriend.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 18:37 #4028Senior Member

Posts: 91Bullet dodged
I'm glad I thought the quote she gave me + deposit was high. I would have been rather disappointed had that woman came to my door after the pics on tryst.
Originally Posted by TailHunter007
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 15:28 #4027Senior Member

Posts: 2111Gianna
Pretty sure it is. Where did you find that lovely picture?
Originally Posted by TailHunter007
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 12:26 #4026Senior Member

Posts: 127Gianna?
Can anyone confirm that that is Gianna? I haven't seen her in about 15 years.
-
02-13-24 12:18 #4025Senior Member

Posts: 127I said that because it is
I said it because it is a bad photoshop job.
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 10:40 #4024Senior Member

Posts: 303Why do you say that?
Just curious. Old pics maybe, making her look better? I think I remember as being a bit heavier? I haven't seen in a while, remember as reliable, clean, got the job done. . Which for this area is something! LOL.
Originally Posted by TailHunter007
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 17:47 #4023Senior Member

Posts: 121Googling the number comes up with ads in many different states, and my rule of thumb is that if the add has all the boxes checked in the "Activities this service provider may enjoy" there is a more than good chance it's bullshit.
Originally Posted by BostonGuy25
[View Original Post]
That being said, I've not called nor heard anything for this provider.
-
02-10-24 16:01 #4022Senior Member

Posts: 3174 lusty cows
Anyone try this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...8/224899234203.
-
02-09-24 15:13 #4021Senior Member

Posts: 164There are some out there
But if she doesn't want them spread around, we can just respect that. She is pretty. I'd say her face is not quite up to the standards of her body, but she has a really, really good body. If you have seen her ad, I can tell you the pics are accurate. If anything, she looks better in real life than in the pics on skip. The post you quoted is also accurate. Probably about 30, cute, great ass and really nice enhanced tits. And very tight.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 09:31 #4020Senior Member

Posts: 75She's very good
I saw her for a half hour for 200. She was excellent. Super down to earth and easy to talk to. Started with a massage and she does everything she's says she'll do.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 22:58 #4019Senior Member

Posts: 663Any face pics of Ava?
Texted and got a response immediately from her or her handler (mentioned something about driving her down). Quoted 200 for qv, which is very high. Ava didn't want to send face pic. Didn't argue about that point so just decided not to risk it. Are there accurate face pics available anywhere? Thank you.
Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 12:46 #4018He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Blue eyed beauty
I have tried to set up an appt. With her but scheduling hasn't wirked out. Her quoted rate was 300 for an hour which is OK as long as she provides a good service, actually gives you the hour and isn't a one and done, that's a little pricy if it's a quick in and out. She did state that she does shorter visits so I would assume her rate would reflect that? IMO generally half the time should be around half the rate, I know personally I mostly do half hour visits and that's enough time for me to accomplish my needs. The problem with these ladies is that they start out offering good service at a good price for this area but once they get reviewed and become popular they get GPS syndrome, jack up their prices and lower the quality of service.
Originally Posted by MDMarty
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





