Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 344 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 5157
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4032

    Sarah from EM

    Set up an appointment with Sarah from them. We agreed on time and a donation. I started heading her way, let her know thru text, and she responded. When I arrived I let her know. After about 20 min of not reply I went home. I never go back to girls that waste my time unless they give me a huge discount. So I'll scratch her off my list.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-es...hester-1043438

    Cheers.

    KaptainJack.

  2. #4031

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter007  [View Original Post]
    I said it because it is a bad photoshop job.
    For pointing that out. I didn't spot it, even after looking at the door frame on the right to see if it was straight or wavy. Some good detectives / forensic specialists on this site! LOL.

  3. #4030

    Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure it is. Where did you find that lovely picture?
    Saw it in the Manchester Information page on Facebook. Drug arrest.

  4. #4029

    Gianna

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure it is. Where did you find that lovely picture?
    She got busted for dealing crack along with her boyfriend.

  5. #4028

    Bullet dodged

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter007  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm that that is Gianna? I haven't seen her in about 15 years.
    I'm glad I thought the quote she gave me + deposit was high. I would have been rather disappointed had that woman came to my door after the pics on tryst.

  6. #4027

    Gianna

    Pretty sure it is. Where did you find that lovely picture?

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter007  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm that that is Gianna? I haven't seen her in about 15 years.

  7. #4026

    Gianna?

    Can anyone confirm that that is Gianna? I haven't seen her in about 15 years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0428.jpg‎  

  8. #4025

    I said that because it is

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Old pics maybe, making her look better? I think I remember as being a bit heavier? I haven't seen in a while, remember as reliable, clean, got the job done. . Which for this area is something! LOL.
    I said it because it is a bad photoshop job.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0427.jpg‎  

  9. #4024

    Why do you say that?

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter007  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Old pics maybe, making her look better? I think I remember as being a bit heavier? I haven't seen in a while, remember as reliable, clean, got the job done. . Which for this area is something! LOL.

  10. #4023
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Googling the number comes up with ads in many different states, and my rule of thumb is that if the add has all the boxes checked in the "Activities this service provider may enjoy" there is a more than good chance it's bullshit.

    That being said, I've not called nor heard anything for this provider.

  11. #4022

  12. #4021

    There are some out there

    But if she doesn't want them spread around, we can just respect that. She is pretty. I'd say her face is not quite up to the standards of her body, but she has a really, really good body. If you have seen her ad, I can tell you the pics are accurate. If anything, she looks better in real life than in the pics on skip. The post you quoted is also accurate. Probably about 30, cute, great ass and really nice enhanced tits. And very tight.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Texted and got a response immediately from her or her handler (mentioned something about driving her down). Quoted 200 for qv, which is very high. Ava didn't want to send face pic. Didn't argue about that point so just decided not to risk it. Are there accurate face pics available anywhere? Thank you.

  13. #4020

    She's very good

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to set up an appt. With her but scheduling hasn't wirked out. Her quoted rate was 300 for an hour which is OK as long as she provides a good service, actually gives you the hour and isn't a one and done, that's a little pricy if it's a quick in and out. She did state that she does shorter visits so I would assume her rate would reflect that? IMO generally half the time should be around half the rate, I know personally I mostly do half hour visits and that's enough time for me to accomplish my needs. The problem with these ladies is that they start out offering good service at a good price for this area but once they get reviewed and become popular they get GPS syndrome, jack up their prices and lower the quality of service.
    I saw her for a half hour for 200. She was excellent. Super down to earth and easy to talk to. Started with a massage and she does everything she's says she'll do.

  14. #4019

    Any face pics of Ava?

    Texted and got a response immediately from her or her handler (mentioned something about driving her down). Quoted 200 for qv, which is very high. Ava didn't want to send face pic. Didn't argue about that point so just decided not to risk it. Are there accurate face pics available anywhere? Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11  [View Original Post]
    I have been in Ava many times. Young, easy setup, petite tight body, almost too tight! Very pleasant to talk to and always seems like she really enjoys sex. I love seeing her!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...i/618647641244

  15. #4018
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Blue eyed beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by MDMarty  [View Original Post]
    I've been a friend of blue-eyed beauty for almost a year now and I've been wanting to clear some things up because she's very upset about this she has accepted 150 under a handful of times and one Is because she needed the money fast and another time she had a really good day and it was extra money but she does not accept $150 for a half an hour on a regular basis she drives to me and that was after I went to visit her and met her I really enjoy her time and when I met her I know people can write whatever they want on these sites which is fine but it makes her life harder when she has to explain to everybody that she doesn't accept a certain number and they said "well I saw it online" she has a very fair donation fee for what and she's become a good friend of mine.
    I have tried to set up an appt. With her but scheduling hasn't wirked out. Her quoted rate was 300 for an hour which is OK as long as she provides a good service, actually gives you the hour and isn't a one and done, that's a little pricy if it's a quick in and out. She did state that she does shorter visits so I would assume her rate would reflect that? IMO generally half the time should be around half the rate, I know personally I mostly do half hour visits and that's enough time for me to accomplish my needs. The problem with these ladies is that they start out offering good service at a good price for this area but once they get reviewed and become popular they get GPS syndrome, jack up their prices and lower the quality of service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape