Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 514 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 564 614 1014 1514 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 41297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33602

    Tatted Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeBigG  [View Original Post]
    Pretty bad reviews here on her:

    https://callescort.org/407-881-0659

    Also TATS are either really new or different girls, 19 is pretty young to have so many different looks with TATs and all that:

    https://ondate.com/female-escorts/689/bunny

    Would certainly tap it if it was worth it, but I don't trust it.
    There are definitely better providers with much better service out there. But I'd repeat just because of the hotness factor. Some of the reviews are spot on: she is def not GFE and she is pretty cold and mechanical, and lot's of No's. I suppose I was lucky in getting a hold of her back then, it was straight forward and quick to set-up in real-time.

  2. #33601

    Bad Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Seems fake but lots of positive reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164987925
    Pretty bad reviews here on her:

    https://callescort.org/407-881-0659

    Also TATS are either really new or different girls, 19 is pretty young to have so many different looks with TATs and all that:

    https://ondate.com/female-escorts/689/bunny

    Would certainly tap it if it was worth it, but I don't trust it.

  3. #33600

    Bunny is a Hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I texted her yesterday. Asked if she provided GFE. She promptly replied. No. So maybe she is real.
    Fellow mongers, I had a taste of this delicious sweet pastry about a year ago. She is super super hot. She has a Snapchat and Instagram feed that will drive you wild. She travels all over the country in her car with her dog and she's in a different city almost every other day. Back then I think I paid 2.4 Mario coins for 30 minutes, very vanilla session everything covered no sucking on those beautiful boobies or perfect p*ssy and she was fairly mechanical. However, she is so f'ing hot that I'd repeat if I knew she was in town I would've gone to see her today.

    Have fun and enjoy!

  4. #33599
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Seems fake but lots of positive reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164987925
    I texted her yesterday. Asked if she provided GFE. She promptly replied. No. So maybe she is real.

  5. #33598

    Is this real?

    Seems fake but lots of positive reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164987925

  6. #33597

    V-Veronica

    Out of the game for the time being. If any friends want to get in touch with her DM me.

  7. #33596
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrk912  [View Original Post]
    I acutely had a dream set up with her in Savannah right off 95. There was a couple guys lurking when I got there which seemed odd. Pulled in the parking lot and told her I was 3 min out and 2 guys came out of her room and went into another room. I just left. So that may have saved me a headache.
    Yeah, Man. I bet it was that hole the Scottish inn! Georgia's own little Mustang road. This is the latest ripoff ad from bugeyes. That wrinkly forehead should also be a good warning, LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/800543342054

    HM,

    Tall.

  8. #33595
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDrama  [View Original Post]
    She's been on the Jax scene for probably a decade or longer. I haven't seen her since she stayed off Morse with Hope. She can be had for a discount.

    Drama.
    I texted with her before but never got a chance to pull the trigger. She's out of the way for me. Not a fan of a CBJ at all anyway. BTW. Great name dude!

  9. #33594

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk6  [View Original Post]
    I sampled it 4 months ago. Location,

    OP, off of wells road. Private residence. All coverd, great personality. I recommend. Tight kiddy and a fine ass. She has a cute and friendly English Bull dog.
    She's been on the Jax scene for probably a decade or longer. I haven't seen her since she stayed off Morse with Hope. She can be had for a discount.

    Drama.

  10. #33593

    If they respond.

    Quote Originally Posted by ICanFixIt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried to see this one? Any luck?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3311822
    If they respond university blvd.

    Don't go, they always bait and switch.

  11. #33592

    What was the damage?

    How many mario coins?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk6  [View Original Post]
    I sampled it 4 months ago. Location,

    OP, off of wells road. Private residence. All coverd, great personality. I recommend. Tight kiddy and a fine ass. She has a cute and friendly English Bull dog.

  12. #33591

    Good Point That I Misased

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    The bigger difference to me is that the provider doesn't have access to the video footage from the hotel. I'm not worried about a hotel operator blackmailing me. I am worried about a provider having incriminating video of me.
    Yes, I did not catch that, I am bad, it is a very important point and shows why we mongers do not want to blindly let providers see our cars / license plates or shoot videos of us walking to the door!

    LB.

  13. #33590

    Anybody experience Nikki yet?

    Just saw this ad. Looks promising if real. Anybody taken a shot yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/812372310404

  14. #33589

    Riverside Rachel

    If anyone has her contact please share!

  15. #33588

    Kaylee

    Hey guys,

    This one legit? If so how was it? Does she do uncovered mic work?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayekay

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape