Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 514 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 564 614 1014 1514 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 41291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33596
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrk912  [View Original Post]
    I acutely had a dream set up with her in Savannah right off 95. There was a couple guys lurking when I got there which seemed odd. Pulled in the parking lot and told her I was 3 min out and 2 guys came out of her room and went into another room. I just left. So that may have saved me a headache.
    Yeah, Man. I bet it was that hole the Scottish inn! Georgia's own little Mustang road. This is the latest ripoff ad from bugeyes. That wrinkly forehead should also be a good warning, LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/800543342054

    HM,

    Tall.

  2. #33595
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDrama  [View Original Post]
    She's been on the Jax scene for probably a decade or longer. I haven't seen her since she stayed off Morse with Hope. She can be had for a discount.

    Drama.
    I texted with her before but never got a chance to pull the trigger. She's out of the way for me. Not a fan of a CBJ at all anyway. BTW. Great name dude!

  3. #33594

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk6  [View Original Post]
    I sampled it 4 months ago. Location,

    OP, off of wells road. Private residence. All coverd, great personality. I recommend. Tight kiddy and a fine ass. She has a cute and friendly English Bull dog.
    She's been on the Jax scene for probably a decade or longer. I haven't seen her since she stayed off Morse with Hope. She can be had for a discount.

    Drama.

  4. #33593

    If they respond.

    Quote Originally Posted by ICanFixIt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried to see this one? Any luck?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3311822
    If they respond university blvd.

    Don't go, they always bait and switch.

  5. #33592

    What was the damage?

    How many mario coins?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk6  [View Original Post]
    I sampled it 4 months ago. Location,

    OP, off of wells road. Private residence. All coverd, great personality. I recommend. Tight kiddy and a fine ass. She has a cute and friendly English Bull dog.

  6. #33591

    Good Point That I Misased

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    The bigger difference to me is that the provider doesn't have access to the video footage from the hotel. I'm not worried about a hotel operator blackmailing me. I am worried about a provider having incriminating video of me.
    Yes, I did not catch that, I am bad, it is a very important point and shows why we mongers do not want to blindly let providers see our cars / license plates or shoot videos of us walking to the door!

    LB.

  7. #33590

    Anybody experience Nikki yet?

    Just saw this ad. Looks promising if real. Anybody taken a shot yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/812372310404

  8. #33589

    Riverside Rachel

    If anyone has her contact please share!

  9. #33588

    Kaylee

    Hey guys,

    This one legit? If so how was it? Does she do uncovered mic work?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayekay

  10. #33587
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    You are on point. We mongers get taped when going to a hotel, so what is the difference?

    I see one difference. In a hotel only my face is taped, I can be anyone, no problem. Yep there is facial recognition software, but that is very expensive and not really a concern of mine. Door bell cam? How many mongers pull up to a residence when seeing a provider or even in the driveway? Guess what, your car is taped, including your license plate and now you are Identified! Not a problem is you follow the simple rule of never pulling up to the place, park away from the door and walk! I door this door bell cam or not. I do not want to get blackmailed or pressured for money because someone knows or can find my identity, so I always try to be cautious. Maybe I am paranoid, but just a thought to fellow mongers..
    The bigger difference to me is that the provider doesn't have access to the video footage from the hotel. I'm not worried about a hotel operator blackmailing me. I am worried about a provider having incriminating video of me.

  11. #33586

    Latina intel

    Has anyone tried to see this one? Any luck?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3311822

  12. #33585

    List of BBBJ providers

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I got the discount subscription a a few months ago just to see for myself (now expired) and my buddy has one now. I don't know all of their names (and some have many), but from what I saw from the STG girls is Harley, Bowden Baby and her sister Lisa, Naughty One (Mandy. Not M3), Northside Nikki, Northside Jojo, that girl that had the big cross tattoo on her leg, fat Hardywood, blue eyed Amanda, Caddy, the fit tattooed "Girl of Your dream,"Big Booty Brandi, Blonde Cougar Rachel, drunk Savannah / Ashley (porno star girl), Tiny Kendall / Brooke, Frenchie, Jazzy Jay, Kristen, Butterfly Jen, Tatted up redhead that used to be off Baymeadows, India, Ashton, Lolo / Lauren, Kassidy / Kristy, Jaeless / Amanda, Angel Baby, that fat Mom and Daughter combo, Tiffany, Emily, pretty eyes Bethany, who had the bumps or rash on her tits, MILF Kandy, Buffy, Super head Brit, Kay Baby, Kylee, the girl with the cupcake tattoo on her should (been around forever, forgot her name), Kasey / Kacey, Lala, Kristen Southern Sweetheart, Jessika, Carter, Farrah, that tiny woman on the westside with the dark hair and all the thick freckles, Amanda the body, Amber, Karmen, and may more that I can't remember.
    Name of Cupcake tattoo provider Payton J.

  13. #33584

    Door Bell Cams And Other Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by PassingThru112  [View Original Post]
    What are your thoughts on residential door bell cams? Go or no go? I don't mind them as we're on cam at all hotels / notels.
    You are on point. We mongers get taped when going to a hotel, so what is the difference?

    I see one difference. In a hotel only my face is taped, I can be anyone, no problem. Yep there is facial recognition software, but that is very expensive and not really a concern of mine. Door bell cam? How many mongers pull up to a residence when seeing a provider or even in the driveway? Guess what, your car is taped, including your license plate and now you are Identified! Not a problem is you follow the simple rule of never pulling up to the place, park away from the door and walk! I door this door bell cam or not. I do not want to get blackmailed or pressured for money because someone knows or can find my identity, so I always try to be cautious. Maybe I am paranoid, but just a thought to fellow mongers.

    LB.

  14. #33583

    Saw an add

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So, I never seen a legitimate midget post in Jax. Mini Mya is legit down in Ft Lauderdale (I saw her twice) but haven't seen her posting lately. There was also one in Tatted midget in Tampa a while ago that a buddy saw don't remember her name. Recently I saw one posting in Orlando who traveled to the gulf coast a lot, but she's not GFE so I passed.
    I saw an ad for one

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lle/164916570.

    Not sure if it's legit or not. I reached out but when asked for a deposit I declined.

  15. #33582

    Door bell cam

    What are your thoughts on residential door bell cams? Go or no go? I don't mind them as we're on cam at all hotels / notels.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape