Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 514 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 564 614 1014 1514 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 41295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33600

    Bunny is a Hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I texted her yesterday. Asked if she provided GFE. She promptly replied. No. So maybe she is real.
    Fellow mongers, I had a taste of this delicious sweet pastry about a year ago. She is super super hot. She has a Snapchat and Instagram feed that will drive you wild. She travels all over the country in her car with her dog and she's in a different city almost every other day. Back then I think I paid 2.4 Mario coins for 30 minutes, very vanilla session everything covered no sucking on those beautiful boobies or perfect p*ssy and she was fairly mechanical. However, she is so f'ing hot that I'd repeat if I knew she was in town I would've gone to see her today.

    Have fun and enjoy!

  2. #33599
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Seems fake but lots of positive reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164987925
    I texted her yesterday. Asked if she provided GFE. She promptly replied. No. So maybe she is real.

  3. #33598

    Is this real?

    Seems fake but lots of positive reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/164987925

  4. #33597

    V-Veronica

    Out of the game for the time being. If any friends want to get in touch with her DM me.

  5. #33596
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrk912  [View Original Post]
    I acutely had a dream set up with her in Savannah right off 95. There was a couple guys lurking when I got there which seemed odd. Pulled in the parking lot and told her I was 3 min out and 2 guys came out of her room and went into another room. I just left. So that may have saved me a headache.
    Yeah, Man. I bet it was that hole the Scottish inn! Georgia's own little Mustang road. This is the latest ripoff ad from bugeyes. That wrinkly forehead should also be a good warning, LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/800543342054

    HM,

    Tall.

  6. #33595
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDrama  [View Original Post]
    She's been on the Jax scene for probably a decade or longer. I haven't seen her since she stayed off Morse with Hope. She can be had for a discount.

    Drama.
    I texted with her before but never got a chance to pull the trigger. She's out of the way for me. Not a fan of a CBJ at all anyway. BTW. Great name dude!

  7. #33594

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk6  [View Original Post]
    I sampled it 4 months ago. Location,

    OP, off of wells road. Private residence. All coverd, great personality. I recommend. Tight kiddy and a fine ass. She has a cute and friendly English Bull dog.
    She's been on the Jax scene for probably a decade or longer. I haven't seen her since she stayed off Morse with Hope. She can be had for a discount.

    Drama.

  8. #33593

    If they respond.

    Quote Originally Posted by ICanFixIt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried to see this one? Any luck?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3311822
    If they respond university blvd.

    Don't go, they always bait and switch.

  9. #33592

    What was the damage?

    How many mario coins?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk6  [View Original Post]
    I sampled it 4 months ago. Location,

    OP, off of wells road. Private residence. All coverd, great personality. I recommend. Tight kiddy and a fine ass. She has a cute and friendly English Bull dog.

  10. #33591

    Good Point That I Misased

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    The bigger difference to me is that the provider doesn't have access to the video footage from the hotel. I'm not worried about a hotel operator blackmailing me. I am worried about a provider having incriminating video of me.
    Yes, I did not catch that, I am bad, it is a very important point and shows why we mongers do not want to blindly let providers see our cars / license plates or shoot videos of us walking to the door!

    LB.

  11. #33590

    Anybody experience Nikki yet?

    Just saw this ad. Looks promising if real. Anybody taken a shot yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/812372310404

  12. #33589

    Riverside Rachel

    If anyone has her contact please share!

  13. #33588

    Kaylee

    Hey guys,

    This one legit? If so how was it? Does she do uncovered mic work?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayekay

  14. #33587
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    You are on point. We mongers get taped when going to a hotel, so what is the difference?

    I see one difference. In a hotel only my face is taped, I can be anyone, no problem. Yep there is facial recognition software, but that is very expensive and not really a concern of mine. Door bell cam? How many mongers pull up to a residence when seeing a provider or even in the driveway? Guess what, your car is taped, including your license plate and now you are Identified! Not a problem is you follow the simple rule of never pulling up to the place, park away from the door and walk! I door this door bell cam or not. I do not want to get blackmailed or pressured for money because someone knows or can find my identity, so I always try to be cautious. Maybe I am paranoid, but just a thought to fellow mongers..
    The bigger difference to me is that the provider doesn't have access to the video footage from the hotel. I'm not worried about a hotel operator blackmailing me. I am worried about a provider having incriminating video of me.

  15. #33586

    Latina intel

    Has anyone tried to see this one? Any luck?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3311822

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape