Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 41288
-
02-13-24 19:37 #33593Senior Member

Posts: 586I texted with her before but never got a chance to pull the trigger. She's out of the way for me. Not a fan of a CBJ at all anyway. BTW. Great name dude!
Originally Posted by JohnnyDrama
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 17:58 #33592Senior Member

Posts: 235Nikki
She's been on the Jax scene for probably a decade or longer. I haven't seen her since she stayed off Morse with Hope. She can be had for a discount.
Originally Posted by BigEnk6
[View Original Post]
Drama.
-
02-13-24 17:12 #33591Senior Member

Posts: 359If they respond.
If they respond university blvd.
Originally Posted by ICanFixIt
[View Original Post]
Don't go, they always bait and switch.
-
02-13-24 16:47 #33590Regular Member

Posts: 18What was the damage?
How many mario coins?
Originally Posted by BigEnk6
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 16:33 #33589Senior Member

Posts: 690Good Point That I Misased
Yes, I did not catch that, I am bad, it is a very important point and shows why we mongers do not want to blindly let providers see our cars / license plates or shoot videos of us walking to the door!
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
02-13-24 16:25 #33588Senior Member

Posts: 580Anybody experience Nikki yet?
Just saw this ad. Looks promising if real. Anybody taken a shot yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/812372310404
-
02-13-24 16:08 #33587Senior Member

Posts: 260Riverside Rachel
If anyone has her contact please share!
-
02-13-24 12:39 #33586Senior Member

Posts: 260Kaylee
Hey guys,
This one legit? If so how was it? Does she do uncovered mic work?
https://tryst.link/escort/kayekay
-
02-13-24 12:06 #33585Senior Member

Posts: 374The bigger difference to me is that the provider doesn't have access to the video footage from the hotel. I'm not worried about a hotel operator blackmailing me. I am worried about a provider having incriminating video of me.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 11:42 #33584Senior Member

Posts: 31Latina intel
Has anyone tried to see this one? Any luck?
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3311822
-
02-13-24 10:40 #33583Senior Member

Posts: 225List of BBBJ providers
Name of Cupcake tattoo provider Payton J.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-24 10:01 #33582Senior Member

Posts: 690Door Bell Cams And Other Cameras
You are on point. We mongers get taped when going to a hotel, so what is the difference?
Originally Posted by PassingThru112
[View Original Post]
I see one difference. In a hotel only my face is taped, I can be anyone, no problem. Yep there is facial recognition software, but that is very expensive and not really a concern of mine. Door bell cam? How many mongers pull up to a residence when seeing a provider or even in the driveway? Guess what, your car is taped, including your license plate and now you are Identified! Not a problem is you follow the simple rule of never pulling up to the place, park away from the door and walk! I door this door bell cam or not. I do not want to get blackmailed or pressured for money because someone knows or can find my identity, so I always try to be cautious. Maybe I am paranoid, but just a thought to fellow mongers.
LB.
-
02-13-24 02:09 #33581Regular Member

Posts: 3Saw an add
I saw an ad for one
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lle/164916570.
Not sure if it's legit or not. I reached out but when asked for a deposit I declined.
-
02-13-24 02:02 #33580Senior Member

Posts: 40Door bell cam
What are your thoughts on residential door bell cams? Go or no go? I don't mind them as we're on cam at all hotels / notels.
-
02-12-24 23:33 #33579Senior Member

Posts: 74Truth
I had a nice dream of her this evening at her in call by D&B. Comma were good and complied with pic requests. Set up QV, was very compliant. No Greek but overall did all I asked. Would repeat. Thick, sexy, got into it. I think she may have roommates that leaving during her appts. No one bothered me during or on the way out.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






