Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 16676
-
02-06-24 11:34 #14726Senior Member

Posts: 233Is this her? The only "Genie" I could find. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-here/61944796.
Originally Posted by CageyBee
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 08:07 #14725Senior Member

Posts: 256Vanessa
This should help you out.
Originally Posted by BenHenderson
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...me-xo/62110274
Includes links to several older videos.
-
02-05-24 22:41 #14724Senior Member

Posts: 30Genie
I caught this one tonight and yes, she's a sweetheart. The comparison to Eva, Sam, and Bailey is apt, which means she's far better than most others in Madison these days. Currently she's going by "Genie", and her ads on SkipTheGames with her most recent phone number are offline. I'll pass along the phone number she was using to anyone that DMs me. Or just wait for her to post again, she probably will make more ads soon.
Originally Posted by Bob2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 22:15 #14723Senior Member

Posts: 443Not a hater. Just pointing out.
She had been discussed here before. As far as I remember she is TS (LadyBoy). No offense. Just pointing out. Other than that, I do not remember any review of her. So may be TOFTT?!
Originally Posted by BenHenderson
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 15:17 #14722Senior Member

Posts: 72Back in town
I'm swinging back through looking for some good recs. Or some info on this lady. No BB but I have to know what those lips do!
https://elpinky.com/united-states/wi...26-210792.html
-
02-05-24 14:55 #14721Senior Member

Posts: 213Any info?
Has anyone seen?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/961917873109
Thanks!
-
02-05-24 14:10 #14720Senior Member

Posts: 233Not "for sure. " The number of ebony escorts in Madison is terrible, and there are some reported scams. But Cali (petite light skinned) and Yamii are real, as well as Keisha and possibly Bella Moonlight (although mixed reports on the last one).
Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 22:40 #14719Senior Member

Posts: 233I salute you on your forbearance. Unfortunately in my case, I had a large quantity of semen I had to dispense with, preferably onto an attractive face.
To be serious for a second, the rates for traveling girls in mid markets like Pittsburgh were $350 20 years ago.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 22:37 #14718Senior Member

Posts: 233Private residence.
.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 18:00 #14717Senior Member

Posts: 1152Are you saying 150 for an hour would be reasonable? There is literally nobody charging 150 for an hour. At least nobody you'd want to be in the same zip code as, let alone have sex with.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 17:18 #14716Senior Member

Posts: 641Cali
I'm always in support for paying a fair price. I think 300 is too much. If she had asked me for that much I would not have ever met her. Maybe half that would be reasonable. 200 at most. Then again, I'm probably hhr.
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 16:40 #14715Senior Member

Posts: 1152Can you be a bit more specific about what area you mean by near east side? Was it a private res? I'm not aware of any cheap hotels on what I think of as the near east side. Thanks.
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 13:05 #14714Senior Member

Posts: 233Update: Cali got back to me. $300/ hr, near east side. Pros: very intelligent, friendly girl, fit, cute, tomboyish, can hold a conversation. Hygiene on point. BBFS (she got wetter as we went, which felt awesome) and BBBJCIM. Fantastic head. Did not stop until I finished, which at my age requires some effort. Cons: Messy room, some demons (not too bad by my admittedly low standards), not really GFE, limited positions. Overall a cautious recommendation if you're looking for an open menu but not necessarily a relaxing call-girl environment.
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 06:43 #14713Senior Member

Posts: 213Tay Tay?
Has anyone seen Tay?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/961917873109
-
02-02-24 17:48 #14712Senior Member

Posts: 443Biased opinion
I have not seen her. But in Madison, black chicks from STG will rob you for sure. I will avoid.
Originally Posted by BrutonGaster
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





