Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 5075
-
02-15-24 10:54 #4160Senior Member

Posts: 1388KristyB formerly ChinaB
Use the Wayback Machine and search reviews for her OG handle ChinaB. There was nothing Chinese about this witch with a capital B. She a common Filipina hoe now in her mid-30's who used to work as a stripper in Vegas 10-12 years ago. My one time encounter back in 2014 almost made me quit this hobby altogether. Let's just say it involved brandishing of weapons inside her incall room, then interference by hotel manager and staff, then arrival of local po-po, then cooler heads prevailed and thank Allah no arrests or charges made. Yeah it was that bad, probably way worse than your experience.
Originally Posted by JonathonJammer
[View Original Post]
Then a couple of years and thousands of $$ worth of psychotherapy later for the PTSD. Mine, not hers.
So she goes by KristyB now to hide from her past. OhEmGee this is one disgruntled hoe who hates her life, like the vagina version of so many jealous angry haters here LOL.
-
02-15-24 02:12 #4159Senior Member

Posts: 124Not to mention the rates.
Originally Posted by Sipping
[View Original Post]
Those are not LA, NYC, Philly, Tryst, petite young prices.
Those are Ft Wayne, Toledo, Flint, SkipTheGames, crackwh0r3 prices.
-
02-14-24 11:17 #4158Senior Member

Posts: 52Mia / OF girls on Tryst
I'm 99% sure that this girl Mia is an example of a problem Tryst has been having recently. Girls are signing up only to advertise their OnlyFans. They are not in-person escorts and have no intention to be. That's why they never respond to messages: they just want you to sign up for their OF.
Originally Posted by DarkMana
[View Original Post]
There are a few red flags: 1. Based in many cities; 2. An absurd tour schedule taking them to many cities in a short period of time; 3. Very young (18 or 19).
The reason for the first two is obvious. They want to get the ad in front of as many eyes as possible. LA is therefore an obvious target. I'm not sure why they list as so young. I think it's because when you do a search for ages 18-19 you only see a few ads, and these tend to dominate.
Mia is listing a lot of based-in cities. This is just an OnlyFans ad.
Based on what I've read on the ho forums and subreddits, Tryst management knows this is a problem and is trying to solve it. They don't want to make things difficult for the girls who really do tour a lot though.
-
02-13-24 23:28 #4157Regular Member

Posts: 14Yea she looks hot af.
Originally Posted by AbuBakr
[View Original Post]
I tried messaging her but there's never a response. Has to be TGTBT.
If not then good gawd what a find.
-
02-11-24 22:08 #4156Banned Member

Posts: 4Rates
500 an hour for in call / 650 for out.
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 19:01 #4155Banned Member

Posts: 99Latest report
Ran into someone who had just been to her house. Said Ally had needle tracks all over her body. That she stunk bad. No shower for days bad. Didn't seem to care or notice her own funk. Fugly pimp / bf has her slamming dope. This is how he's keeping his control over her no doubt. Why she's gone from super MILF to dangerous *****. Been telling everyone that he's a predator. Here's the proof. More than likely he's taken over her house and her entire life. She said the house was very messy too. If you know anything about Allison you'd know that she's one of the cleanest people I've ever met. All signs point to this guy and his crew being the worst thing to ever happen to Ally. Now it all makes sense. Maybe if everyone figures it out and cuts her off. Once there's no money left to steal and no clients to rob and intimidate. He might move on. I don't know if she will ever recover from this monster. But I hope she does because I enjoyed pounding her holes as much as the rest of you.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 18:22 #4154Regular Member

Posts: 10This looks sketch as hell to me. Could be someone just assuming the personality of the OF model. I'd personally sub to her OF for $10 and then ask if that's really her on tryst. Definitely wouldn't visit without a Facetime or something first.
Originally Posted by AbuBakr
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 18:17 #4153Banned Member

Posts: 99Here's what I just found out
So I ran into this chick at the casino who had just seen Ally. Was at her house just before I ran into her. Pimp got her slamming dope (injecting meth for all you squares). She said Ally was full of tracks. That she stunk and didn't care or notice. Like she hadn't showered in days. Said the house was a mess. If you know anything about Allison, you'd know that she's normally one of the cleanest people I've ever met. This would explain her behavior and how she's changed so much. Sad situation for sure. Unless you like dealing with a chick who is a heavy needle user and the bullshit that goes with all of that. Stay away. Won't be any good reporting on her if things stay like this.
Originally Posted by Jpul485
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 12:24 #4152Banned Member

Posts: 63
Originally Posted by ModernHouseFan
[View Original Post]
Lexi, Luna and Wynter have all left QOD. I doubt any of them will return. Wynter has only been back twice in two years. She only comes back when she is in desperate need of cash, and this last time was most likely the last. Luna and Lexi both had issues with the booker forcing them to work all day back to back. They make these girls do 8-10 guys a day. Lexi has gone solo and Luna has returned to Oklahoma.
Originally Posted by VodkaTonic
[View Original Post]
Similar to what Lilly said. By the 3rd or 4th guy these girls are too sore to be any fun and the booker is making these girls keep going just to milk them for as much money as possible. Because the QOD roster has been so bad for so long whenever they get a hot girl that's actually good at this they just run her into the ground. That's why none of the good ones recently have lasted more than 2-3 visits. The bookers are killing their own business.
-
02-11-24 01:01 #4151Regular Member

Posts: 2Mia Amor
Anyone had experiences with Mia?: https://tryst.link/escort/miamor#availability.
White redhead, 9 or 10 looks-wise but the rate is $$ 9. H, which is suspiciously low for a white chick of her looks.
Also has insta and onlyfans, which imo adds to the credibility. Description mentions nothing of massage too, just "banging all night".
I'm probably going to TOFTT but just wanted to check in here first.
-
02-10-24 20:29 #4150Senior Member

Posts: 43SarahSav on HX
Hey guys,
I decided to TOFTT SarahSav today. 18 yo Latina, new to HX. The only good news I can give you is that she's really the girl in the pics. She's got a hot little spinner body with natural b cup titties, a nice ass, pretty little kitty, and nice youthful face. I've seen Avathebaddie before and I'm pretty sure this is the same booker based on the similarities between ads. Not only that, but SarahSav looks a LOT like Ava. To the point that when I first walked in, I thought it was her. Could be a cousin or sister, maybe, but it's not Ava. Their voices are not the same, Ava is a little thicker, and their attitudes couldn't be more different. Ava's got some red in her HX network for some reason, but I had no problems when I saw her and had a good time. SarahSav, on the other hand, is a total ripoff.
Terrible BBBJ, didn't honor the menu, and won't let you stick it in more than a half inch without claiming it hurts. I tried everything I could to put her at ease. Tried every position to see if it was more comfortable for her. Nothing was effective. And keep in mind that I'm average length and girth. She just didn't want to be there doing this. Needless to say, I never came and left there unsatisfied and out $220. Don't waste your time and money on this one, gents.
-
02-10-24 10:29 #4149Banned Member

Posts: 99Well it all makes sense now! Ran into a chick at the casino that knows her. She say that Ally was full of tracks. And stunk bad. Because fugly bf / pimp has her slamming meth (that means injecting it for all you squares). Not an excuse but it's most likely the reason for her change in behavior. Makes total sense. So unless you like a heavy needle using drugged out chick. That rips people off and then pimp robs you. Stay the hell away from her.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 01:17 #4148Senior Member

Posts: 43I was disappointed with Luna but YMMV since I have seen other reviews that were very positive. She's one of the cuter girls in QOD's stable, but she was way too passive for my tastes. Then again, I was her last appointment of the day so she may very well have just been tired.
Originally Posted by ModernHouseFan
[View Original Post]
Sexy Lexi is definitely on my list. I've heard a lot of great things.
-
02-09-24 19:35 #4147Senior Member

Posts: 332Donation for time amount?
I normally stick to Japanese or Chinese services but, she is very beautiful.
Originally Posted by LampStamp
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 10:49 #4146Senior Member

Posts: 35Chupacabra & Vodka Tonic.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
Glad I could help bros. I was hoping she was a good one but with so many more that will come down the pipeline, glad to have helped you both save money & time!
Now one I would def recommend from the QOD stable is Sexy Lexi. If you could could early an early appt, it's totally worth it. Seen her twice and she mentioned to me that usually later appts she's "worn down" if you know what I mean so it's best to get before she takes too many poundings. Spinner, delivers in menu & vocal + nice attitude.
Also, looking forward to meeting with Luna if she returns. Read great things about her. Wynter was another apt girl spinner who I wanted to see but missed out when she was here.












Reply With Quote




