Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22067
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGuardStl  [View Original Post]
    Weird question, but does anyone know what langues are usually spoken? I know a few words in Vietnamese, Cantonese, Japanese, and Korean, but haven't recognized anything yet.
    Usually Korean or Mandarin Chinese.

    I've never had a Japanese or Viet massage lady, and only once did the lady speak Cantonese. I don't understand it, but I know it when I hear it.

  2. #22066

    Mandarin

    Quote Originally Posted by RedGuardStl  [View Original Post]
    Weird question, but does anyone know what langues are usually spoken? I know a few words in Vietnamese, Cantonese, Japanese, and Korean, but haven't recognized anything yet.
    In St Louis, most (all?) of the women are Chinese and speak Mandarin. Except maybe the woman at Royal Thai Spa on Manchester?

  3. #22065

    Oliva PLM

    Last week I made a lot of phone calls only to either get no answers or my boss decide I didn't really need a lunch break. One of those calls was to PLM trying to book Olivia. Was told she will be on break for a few weeks.

    I have always had a great time with Clayton Summer. But she is very hard to communicate with.

  4. #22064

    Weird Question

    Weird question, but does anyone know what langues are usually spoken? I know a few words in Vietnamese, Cantonese, Japanese, and Korean, but haven't recognized anything yet.

  5. #22063
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    I saw that too. Some people were saying FBI was involved. Had to be serious if that's the case or they read these forums and were tired of all the great options Springfield has for AMPs for some reason. Would be nice if them getting hit like that meant some of those ladies come down here, but I doubt it.
    Election year. Got to show the Pearl Clutchers how they're cutting down on all those "traffickers".

  6. #22062
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    I saw some posts at springfield forum talking about cops, fed, swat at 6 six places, anyone know more info or any link about news??
    I saw that too. Some people were saying FBI was involved. Had to be serious if that's the case or they read these forums and were tired of all the great options Springfield has for AMPs for some reason. Would be nice if them getting hit like that meant some of those ladies come down here, but I doubt it.

  7. #22061
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I was talking with the owner of a few pizza places about the number of AMPs that share a lot with Domino's. I postulated that there was some Chinese guide book that suggested next to a pizza place was a good location. He was not amused.

    But, Olive and Woods Mill, Long Road, Clayton and Baxter, and Big Bend at 141 all have or had the pizza AMP combo.

    Maybe the guy from Candicci's would know? I have seen his truck on that lot more than a few times.
    Jeffc is always on the ball with with the offbeat intel. I kinda think businesses would like being near an AMP. Besides that horrible thing in Georgia, you never hear of problems at AMPs. The clientele always behave themselves and don't want attention, and you know every place has a certain level of security in place -- probably a glock under the register.

  8. #22060

    Springfield Illinois

    I saw some posts at springfield forum talking about cops, fed, swat at 6 six places, anyone know more info or any link about news??

  9. #22059
    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got an address or a phone number?
    60 Valcour Ave in Grasso Plaza.

  10. #22058

    Pizza and a Rub

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    I may have patronzied the Domino's in the same strip as Health a time or three myself. Odd how they both are near one, or is that the whole shtick I wonder. Good business plan if so.
    I was talking with the owner of a few pizza places about the number of AMPs that share a lot with Domino's. I postulated that there was some Chinese guide book that suggested next to a pizza place was a good location. He was not amused.

    But, Olive and Woods Mill, Long Road, Clayton and Baxter, and Big Bend at 141 all have or had the pizza AMP combo.

    Maybe the guy from Candicci's would know? I have seen his truck on that lot more than a few times.

  11. #22057

    A+

    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    I noticed a new place on Manchester yesterday when I was driving by. A+Spa. It's on the north side of Manchester, just east of 141, in a strip mall that faces south. Anyone have any info? I was with my S. O. So I couldn't stop.
    A+ has been there about a year or so. I think they are legit. They advertise $15 massages on yard signs.

  12. #22056

    New Spa on Manchester

    I noticed a new place on Manchester yesterday when I was driving by. A+Spa. It's on the north side of Manchester, just east of 141, in a strip mall that faces south. Anyone have any info? I was with my S. O. So I couldn't stop.

  13. #22055
    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    When you guys talk "Classic Spa", is it the place in Ballwin, on Clayton Rd. ?
    Yes. That's the one that is being talked about. Right next to a Domino's which can get noisy during the lunch rush.

  14. #22054
    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    When you guys talk "Classic Spa", is it the place in Ballwin, on Clayton Rd. ?
    Yes. Ballwin, Clayton road.

  15. #22053

    Classic?

    When you guys talk "Classic Spa", is it the place in Ballwin, on Clayton Rd. ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape