Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22078
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    The link doesn't work.
    It does work if you get rid of the "staff".

    https://www.massagebook.com/therapists/Softtouch

  2. #22077
    Quote Originally Posted by StudNextDoor  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagebook.com/therapists/Softtouch/staff

    Does anyone know something about this place? The website says they offer Tantra and Nuru. I'm thinking about trying them out in the next week or two. Any information would be appreciated.
    The link doesn't work.

  3. #22076

    Tantra & Nuru

    https://www.massagebook.com/therapists/Softtouch/staff

    Does anyone know something about this place? The website says they offer Tantra and Nuru. I'm thinking about trying them out in the next week or two. Any information would be appreciated.

  4. #22075

    Valentine's Day

    Woke up to a text from Scarlett that she is seeing people today and tonight. Yes I promptly asked about a time for me. https://sensualscarlett.com. Get what you really want for Valentine's. .

  5. #22074
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2613  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have an alternate way to contact brea. I have textd the booking line to no avail. PM is fine I have seen her before in the mood for that spinner tight body.
    Lake shuts down a week a month, but from my experience, only way to Brea is thru PLM.

  6. #22073

    Brea

    Does anybody have an alternate way to contact brea. I have textd the booking line to no avail. PM is fine I have seen her before in the mood for that spinner tight body.

  7. #22072
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGuardStl  [View Original Post]
    Weird question, but does anyone know what langues are usually spoken? I know a few words in Vietnamese, Cantonese, Japanese, and Korean, but haven't recognized anything yet.
    Over on the Illinois side in Centreville it's mostly Korean.

  8. #22071

    prostate

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    I've had it done at both Classic and Healthy. Ask once you've started.
    How much has that ran you? I usually tip 60 at health, I keep getting mama san and she's done well for me. Not sure how I'd go about asking for that or if I'd even like it, never had it done. Interesting concept though.

  9. #22070
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousAlt17  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of AMPs and provider names that does prostate massage?
    I've had it done at both Classic and Healthy. Ask once you've started.

  10. #22069

    Prostate Massage AMP

    Does anyone know of AMPs and provider names that does prostate massage?

  11. #22068
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I was talking with the owner of a few pizza places about the number of AMPs that share a lot with Domino's. I postulated that there was some Chinese guide book that suggested next to a pizza place was a good location. He was not amused.

    But, Olive and Woods Mill, Long Road, Clayton and Baxter, and Big Bend at 141 all have or had the pizza AMP combo.

    Maybe the guy from Candicci's would know? I have seen his truck on that lot more than a few times.
    I love Candicci's. Is it the owner frequenting those locations? He's always coming up to my table while I eat and sparking up conversation. Maybe I should ask him. LOL.

  12. #22067
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGuardStl  [View Original Post]
    Weird question, but does anyone know what langues are usually spoken? I know a few words in Vietnamese, Cantonese, Japanese, and Korean, but haven't recognized anything yet.
    Usually Korean or Mandarin Chinese.

    I've never had a Japanese or Viet massage lady, and only once did the lady speak Cantonese. I don't understand it, but I know it when I hear it.

  13. #22066

    Mandarin

    Quote Originally Posted by RedGuardStl  [View Original Post]
    Weird question, but does anyone know what langues are usually spoken? I know a few words in Vietnamese, Cantonese, Japanese, and Korean, but haven't recognized anything yet.
    In St Louis, most (all?) of the women are Chinese and speak Mandarin. Except maybe the woman at Royal Thai Spa on Manchester?

  14. #22065

    Oliva PLM

    Last week I made a lot of phone calls only to either get no answers or my boss decide I didn't really need a lunch break. One of those calls was to PLM trying to book Olivia. Was told she will be on break for a few weeks.

    I have always had a great time with Clayton Summer. But she is very hard to communicate with.

  15. #22064

    Weird Question

    Weird question, but does anyone know what langues are usually spoken? I know a few words in Vietnamese, Cantonese, Japanese, and Korean, but haven't recognized anything yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape