Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 24707
-
02-12-24 13:22 #22067Senior Member

Posts: 510Usually Korean or Mandarin Chinese.
Originally Posted by RedGuardStl
[View Original Post]
I've never had a Japanese or Viet massage lady, and only once did the lady speak Cantonese. I don't understand it, but I know it when I hear it.
-
02-12-24 11:52 #22066Regular Member

Posts: 7Mandarin
In St Louis, most (all?) of the women are Chinese and speak Mandarin. Except maybe the woman at Royal Thai Spa on Manchester?
Originally Posted by RedGuardStl
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-24 09:34 #22065Senior Member

Posts: 1744Oliva PLM
Last week I made a lot of phone calls only to either get no answers or my boss decide I didn't really need a lunch break. One of those calls was to PLM trying to book Olivia. Was told she will be on break for a few weeks.
I have always had a great time with Clayton Summer. But she is very hard to communicate with.
-
02-12-24 09:13 #22064Regular Member

Posts: 15Weird Question
Weird question, but does anyone know what langues are usually spoken? I know a few words in Vietnamese, Cantonese, Japanese, and Korean, but haven't recognized anything yet.
-
02-11-24 20:53 #22063Senior Member

Posts: 479Election year. Got to show the Pearl Clutchers how they're cutting down on all those "traffickers".
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 18:50 #22062Senior Member

Posts: 307I saw that too. Some people were saying FBI was involved. Had to be serious if that's the case or they read these forums and were tired of all the great options Springfield has for AMPs for some reason. Would be nice if them getting hit like that meant some of those ladies come down here, but I doubt it.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 14:43 #22061Senior Member

Posts: 263Jeffc is always on the ball with with the offbeat intel. I kinda think businesses would like being near an AMP. Besides that horrible thing in Georgia, you never hear of problems at AMPs. The clientele always behave themselves and don't want attention, and you know every place has a certain level of security in place -- probably a glock under the register.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 14:07 #22060Senior Member

Posts: 196Springfield Illinois
I saw some posts at springfield forum talking about cops, fed, swat at 6 six places, anyone know more info or any link about news??
-
02-09-24 18:36 #22059Senior Member

Posts: 9260 Valcour Ave in Grasso Plaza.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 09:14 #22058Senior Member

Posts: 1744Pizza and a Rub
I was talking with the owner of a few pizza places about the number of AMPs that share a lot with Domino's. I postulated that there was some Chinese guide book that suggested next to a pizza place was a good location. He was not amused.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
But, Olive and Woods Mill, Long Road, Clayton and Baxter, and Big Bend at 141 all have or had the pizza AMP combo.
Maybe the guy from Candicci's would know? I have seen his truck on that lot more than a few times.
-
02-09-24 09:10 #22057Senior Member

Posts: 1744A+
A+ has been there about a year or so. I think they are legit. They advertise $15 massages on yard signs.
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 09:05 #22056Senior Member

Posts: 94New Spa on Manchester
I noticed a new place on Manchester yesterday when I was driving by. A+Spa. It's on the north side of Manchester, just east of 141, in a strip mall that faces south. Anyone have any info? I was with my S. O. So I couldn't stop.
-
02-08-24 13:45 #22055Senior Member

Posts: 201Yes. That's the one that is being talked about. Right next to a Domino's which can get noisy during the lunch rush.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 13:45 #22054Regular Member

Posts: 7Yes. Ballwin, Clayton road.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 13:05 #22053Senior Member

Posts: 186Classic?
When you guys talk "Classic Spa", is it the place in Ballwin, on Clayton Rd. ?










Reply With Quote






