Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 43528
-
02-11-24 18:56 #39583Senior Member

Posts: 3853I'm also finding out that Google Voice will also restrict you from sending messages after you've sent a specific amount of different numbers within a short period of time. This just happened recently when I was searching for some pigs and messaged over 10 number before the 11th one failed to send. It will still send to those that you've been chatting with. But not new ones. I looked up the reason why and it states that it will block messages if it detects unknown behavior. Either way, I'm still not using my real number.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-24 17:11 #39582Senior Member

Posts: 470Big Tits Coco at Asian Bodywork 139 Moody St Newton
Wow another busty gem. Coco has DDs in Newton. Great massage and access to her DD bombs on the flip. She got close and leaned over for me to suck her nips while she was stroking junior. $45 for the half and $60 for the tip. She didn't haggle for the tip and got straight to work. She didn't speak much English but the big titties made up for it. Go check it out.
-Dboy.
-
02-11-24 10:09 #39581Senior Member

Posts: 2121Ya, the more and more I have been hearing. The more I just drop in and take my chances. A couple spas really want you to call first. 32 Mt A wanted my number so they could figure what level service I wanted. The old ABC spas we had to give a name to get an appointment. She used to get irritated we all used the same names. Once at 32 south a girl got so confused about not having my number she handed the house fee back and sent me on my way. That was about a year or so ago. It's a shame you cannot find a payphone anywhere. That's how I made appointments with Angel's in the old days to see Amy.
Originally Posted by Vintage68
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 21:49 #39580Senior Member

Posts: 225141 Water Street Quincy
This isn't a review but more of a heads up. I got a text last week from this spa to come back and check out new girls. Problem is, I haven't been there since 2016, which tells me they never delete our numbers and keep them on record indefinitely. I'm not paranoid, but I'm also not comfortable about the idea of these places holding onto our numbers that long. In recent years I use Google voice number but they won't always answer those calls and most won't respond to texts from those numbers. Just find it odd that after my last visit of 8 years they still keep these numbers.
-
02-10-24 05:57 #39579Senior Member

Posts: 322Weymouth
YMMV of course.
Originally Posted by Eligrn101
[View Original Post]
I like the therapists at.
Health Ocean Spa in Middle St.
Lavender Spa in Washington St.
-
02-09-24 17:42 #39578Regular Member

Posts: 18Sunny Brighton
On the second floor of the shared building. Street parking is available, or the lot in the back. Had Sophie, guessing in her late 40's. Standard services and rates.
-
02-09-24 09:33 #39577Regular Member

Posts: 18Brookline
Last year I tried Tulip since Oasis was busy. Eva (most probably) slim older lady with no curves. Good massage over all, didn't skim on that. Asked for soft touch and she did, pretty good HJ and released load. Ended with some more massage, 60 + 40 H.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 09:08 #39576Senior Member

Posts: 958Don't expect to be able to get to Chinatown this trip, although it looks as though I may be visiting more regularly in the future and will hopefully be able to get back there if so. Is Green Door still open? Had a great time there last year.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 07:38 #39575Senior Member

Posts: 175Weymouth area
The talent in the Weymouth area has declined over the years.
Originally Posted by Eligrn101
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 00:33 #39574Senior Member

Posts: 1247There are 3 Chinese parlors on Newbury within 2-3 minutes walking distance from each other. One has a male receptionist — it scares me a bit for some reason. The "girls" at 2 other shops are more than 50. And this is on a good day! Pretty horrible if you ask me, especially compared to places in Waltham and Watertown.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 00:01 #39573Senior Member

Posts: 48Did you happen to get her name? I can't find any reviews on this place.
Originally Posted by Northshore8
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 17:00 #39572Senior Member

Posts: 200Ah I've been to Chi town a few times good strip clubs and Latina options for massage places.
Originally Posted by JonSmith190
[View Original Post]
As others have said look on the China town thread. You would also do well to read this thread and take an Uber to Weymouth or Woburn.
-
02-08-24 16:25 #39571Regular Member

Posts: 6Any good ones in Watertown that's not to far to Uber from Cleveland circles.
Originally Posted by WestFord
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 16:19 #39570Regular Member

Posts: 6Watertown is to far from rom Cleveland circle.
Originally Posted by WestFord
[View Original Post]
Is there any parlors there.
-
02-08-24 15:24 #39569Senior Member

Posts: 59Beacon st food
I work near there, lot's of choices for good food, it's a pricey area though.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





