Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39596
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintage68  [View Original Post]
    This isn't a review but more of a heads up. I got a text last week from this spa to come back and check out new girls. Problem is, I haven't been there since 2016, which tells me they never delete our numbers and keep them on record indefinitely. I'm not paranoid, but I'm also not comfortable about the idea of these places holding onto our numbers that long. In recent years I use Google voice number but they won't always answer those calls and most won't respond to texts from those numbers. Just find it odd that after my last visit of 8 years they still keep these numbers.
    Ya, the more and more I have been hearing. The more I just drop in and take my chances. A couple spas really want you to call first. 32 Mt A wanted my number so they could figure what level service I wanted. The old ABC spas we had to give a name to get an appointment. She used to get irritated we all used the same names. Once at 32 south a girl got so confused about not having my number she handed the house fee back and sent me on my way. That was about a year or so ago. It's a shame you cannot find a payphone anywhere. That's how I made appointments with Angel's in the old days to see Amy.

  2. #39595

    141 Water Street Quincy

    This isn't a review but more of a heads up. I got a text last week from this spa to come back and check out new girls. Problem is, I haven't been there since 2016, which tells me they never delete our numbers and keep them on record indefinitely. I'm not paranoid, but I'm also not comfortable about the idea of these places holding onto our numbers that long. In recent years I use Google voice number but they won't always answer those calls and most won't respond to texts from those numbers. Just find it odd that after my last visit of 8 years they still keep these numbers.

  3. #39594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 322

    Weymouth

    Quote Originally Posted by Eligrn101  [View Original Post]
    Used to visit Weymouth a lot but haven't been back for about 5 years. I'm an older guy looking for really good sensual massage. Extras are less important. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    YMMV of course.

    I like the therapists at.

    Health Ocean Spa in Middle St.

    Lavender Spa in Washington St.

  4. #39593

    Sunny Brighton

    On the second floor of the shared building. Street parking is available, or the lot in the back. Had Sophie, guessing in her late 40's. Standard services and rates.

  5. #39592

    Brookline

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that I'm going to be in Brookline for a while for work and was wondering if I could get a little info on the area and spots on Beacon as they're relatively close to my hotel. It seems like Oasis is the closest from checking RM and walkable. How is it for foot traffic? Also, any recommendations for food in the area? Work is paying so always looking for something good, doesn't have to be a sit down can even be great sandwiches, etc. If any recommendations are needed for Chicago please feel free to hit me up so I can repay the favor. Thanks in advance.
    Last year I tried Tulip since Oasis was busy. Eva (most probably) slim older lady with no curves. Good massage over all, didn't skim on that. Asked for soft touch and she did, pretty good HJ and released load. Ended with some more massage, 60 + 40 H.

  6. #39591
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Another Monger from Chicago asking for advice? Haha. Some Mongers reported Newbury / Boylston AMP offers something. Never been there so I can't answer that. Do a search here and it may come up. Chinatown has what you're looking for, mostly HJ. But a few places do offer more. Go to "Need Help in Chinatown" thread for more information.
    Don't expect to be able to get to Chinatown this trip, although it looks as though I may be visiting more regularly in the future and will hopefully be able to get back there if so. Is Green Door still open? Had a great time there last year.

  7. #39590

    Weymouth area

    Quote Originally Posted by Eligrn101  [View Original Post]
    Used to visit Weymouth a lot but haven't been back for about 5 years. I'm an older guy looking for really good sensual massage. Extras are less important. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    The talent in the Weymouth area has declined over the years.

  8. #39589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Some Mongers reported Newbury / Boylston AMP offers something. Never been there so I can't answer that.
    There are 3 Chinese parlors on Newbury within 2-3 minutes walking distance from each other. One has a male receptionist — it scares me a bit for some reason. The "girls" at 2 other shops are more than 50. And this is on a good day! Pretty horrible if you ask me, especially compared to places in Waltham and Watertown.

  9. #39588
    Quote Originally Posted by Northshore8  [View Original Post]
    Went to healthy spa today in Stoneham. Not the easiest to find as I went when it was dark, once I found it I rang the doorbell and was greeted by a cute chubby Asian woman who was wearing a sundress and had some nice natural tits which I'd say was a D cup. She was a little pudge but nothing revolting by any means, I'd say she is a 7/10 in looks. She asked if I wanted 30 min or an hour and I decided on the 30 which was. 5. The massage was not good at all, I'd give it a 4/10. I saw previous posts about this place and I really went just to see if I could titfuck her which she let me do on the flip. Cost for that was. 8 but I accidentally payed 1. Reason is I told her. 8 was all I had but then an extra. 2 slipped out so I just gave it to her. She did ask if I want boom boom but I just wanted to tit fuck. There was someone ringing the bell when I was there and she didn't let them in so if that's someone here I'm sorry LOL.
    Did you happen to get her name? I can't find any reviews on this place.

  10. #39587
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSmith190  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. Visiting from Chicago for one night. Staying in backbay by Prudential center. Where-who do I go see if I want massage +? Looking for close and good services.

    I'll return info anytime you guys visit the Windy City.

    TIA.
    Ah I've been to Chi town a few times good strip clubs and Latina options for massage places.

    As others have said look on the China town thread. You would also do well to read this thread and take an Uber to Weymouth or Woburn.

  11. #39586
    Quote Originally Posted by WestFord  [View Original Post]
    I work near there, lot's of choices for good food, it's a pricey area though.
    Any good ones in Watertown that's not to far to Uber from Cleveland circles.

  12. #39585
    Quote Originally Posted by WestFord  [View Original Post]
    I work near there, lot's of choices for good food, it's a pricey area though.
    Watertown is to far from rom Cleveland circle.

    Is there any parlors there.

  13. #39584

    Beacon st food

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that I'm going to be in Brookline for a while for work and was wondering if I could get a little info on the area and spots on Beacon as they're relatively close to my hotel. It seems like Oasis is the closest from checking RM and walkable. How is it for foot traffic? Also, any recommendations for food in the area? Work is paying so always looking for something good, doesn't have to be a sit down can even be great sandwiches, etc. If any recommendations are needed for Chicago please feel free to hit me up so I can repay the favor. Thanks in advance.
    I work near there, lot's of choices for good food, it's a pricey area though.

  14. #39583
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSmith190  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. Visiting from Chicago for one night. Staying in backbay by Prudential center. Where-who do I go see if I want massage +? Looking for close and good services.

    I'll return info anytime you guys visit the Windy City..
    Another Monger from Chicago asking for advice? Haha. Some Mongers reported Newbury / Boylston AMP offers something. Never been there so I can't answer that. Do a search here and it may come up. Chinatown has what you're looking for, mostly HJ. But a few places do offer more. Go to "Need Help in Chinatown" thread for more information.

  15. #39582
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that I'm going to be in Brookline for a while for work and was wondering if I could get a little info on the area and spots on Beacon as they're relatively close to my hotel. It seems like Oasis is the closest from checking RM and walkable. How is it for foot traffic? Also, any recommendations for food in the area? Work is paying so always looking for something good, doesn't have to be a sit down can even be great sandwiches, etc. If any recommendations are needed for Chicago please feel free to hit me up so I can repay the favor. Thanks in advance.
    Beacon are mostly older ladies. Only HJ and very limited with anything else. 1908 sometimes have younger ladies that rotate near Cleveland Circle. The others that you spoke about are decent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape