Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 43509
-
02-09-24 17:42 #39579Regular Member

Posts: 18Sunny Brighton
On the second floor of the shared building. Street parking is available, or the lot in the back. Had Sophie, guessing in her late 40's. Standard services and rates.
-
02-09-24 09:33 #39578Regular Member

Posts: 18Brookline
Last year I tried Tulip since Oasis was busy. Eva (most probably) slim older lady with no curves. Good massage over all, didn't skim on that. Asked for soft touch and she did, pretty good HJ and released load. Ended with some more massage, 60 + 40 H.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 09:08 #39577Senior Member

Posts: 958Don't expect to be able to get to Chinatown this trip, although it looks as though I may be visiting more regularly in the future and will hopefully be able to get back there if so. Is Green Door still open? Had a great time there last year.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 07:38 #39576Senior Member

Posts: 175Weymouth area
The talent in the Weymouth area has declined over the years.
Originally Posted by Eligrn101
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 00:33 #39575Senior Member

Posts: 1245There are 3 Chinese parlors on Newbury within 2-3 minutes walking distance from each other. One has a male receptionist — it scares me a bit for some reason. The "girls" at 2 other shops are more than 50. And this is on a good day! Pretty horrible if you ask me, especially compared to places in Waltham and Watertown.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 00:01 #39574Senior Member

Posts: 48Did you happen to get her name? I can't find any reviews on this place.
Originally Posted by Northshore8
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 17:00 #39573Senior Member

Posts: 200Ah I've been to Chi town a few times good strip clubs and Latina options for massage places.
Originally Posted by JonSmith190
[View Original Post]
As others have said look on the China town thread. You would also do well to read this thread and take an Uber to Weymouth or Woburn.
-
02-08-24 16:25 #39572Regular Member

Posts: 6Any good ones in Watertown that's not to far to Uber from Cleveland circles.
Originally Posted by WestFord
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 16:19 #39571Regular Member

Posts: 6Watertown is to far from rom Cleveland circle.
Originally Posted by WestFord
[View Original Post]
Is there any parlors there.
-
02-08-24 15:24 #39570Senior Member

Posts: 59Beacon st food
I work near there, lot's of choices for good food, it's a pricey area though.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 13:11 #39569Senior Member

Posts: 3853Another Monger from Chicago asking for advice? Haha. Some Mongers reported Newbury / Boylston AMP offers something. Never been there so I can't answer that. Do a search here and it may come up. Chinatown has what you're looking for, mostly HJ. But a few places do offer more. Go to "Need Help in Chinatown" thread for more information.
Originally Posted by JonSmith190
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 13:08 #39568Senior Member

Posts: 3853Beacon are mostly older ladies. Only HJ and very limited with anything else. 1908 sometimes have younger ladies that rotate near Cleveland Circle. The others that you spoke about are decent.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 11:34 #39567Senior Member

Posts: 958Brookline Beacon
I just found out that I'm going to be in Brookline for a while for work and was wondering if I could get a little info on the area and spots on Beacon as they're relatively close to my hotel. It seems like Oasis is the closest from checking RM and walkable. How is it for foot traffic? Also, any recommendations for food in the area? Work is paying so always looking for something good, doesn't have to be a sit down can even be great sandwiches, etc. If any recommendations are needed for Chicago please feel free to hit me up so I can repay the favor. Thanks in advance.
-
02-08-24 07:44 #39566Senior Member

Posts: 169Weymouth Help
Used to visit Weymouth a lot but haven't been back for about 5 years. I'm an older guy looking for really good sensual massage. Extras are less important. Any suggestions? Thanks.
-
02-07-24 19:28 #39565Regular Member

Posts: 18I remember her. Can't say for sure, but the two providers I saw were in their 30's.
Originally Posted by TopFloor
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




