Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 8261
-
02-09-24 13:02 #6026Senior Member

Posts: 99Monse is a no-nonsense down to earth and customer service oriented kind of gal. 200+ should be typical for her to keep up with the inflated economy like everyone else. Her sugars and kittens counterparts will always have my support as long as they don't change their kind and generous attitudes. Nothing kills a boner worse than a bad attitude. That's why I've been sticking to Monse, Lola and Love as of recently. Love is a newer addition for me but man is she generous with herself!
Originally Posted by Froggy2
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 08:33 #6025Senior Member

Posts: 274Monday report
I came in Monday afternoon for a visit. The line up: Ava, Liz, Luna Samantha, Monse, Martina, Cierra, Naomi, and some skinny old gal with big hard fake tits. I don't recall her name. MILF Manager was working, and that thick blonde server, I am a fan of. There were alot of ladies, and very few patrons.
I watched the line up for 1. 5 rotations. Naomi seems to be my current favorite. I am a fan of all that thiccness, big ass, and big soft, fake tits. I can deal with the soft fakes. The hard ones don't feel like tits. When Naomi came back by, I was ready. We went to the back, and $120 later I was satisfied. We cleaned up, and parted ways. She is such a charmer. I would enjoy OTC with her.
-
02-09-24 08:25 #6024Senior Member

Posts: 274Communicate budget
Whenever getting dances, I communicate. I tell the dancer what I want, and what my budget is. I don't typically get dances from Monse. Though she is enthusiastic, I find her lacking in skill. I took her to a room once. 15 min for $150. She is a nice lady. So, I guess I can understand someone with deep pockets willing to give extra.
Originally Posted by Froggy2
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 20:27 #6023Senior Member

Posts: 38I think it's relative to songs. Takes like 5-6 songs of her bouncing and grinding to do it. Maybe if I could bend her over standing doggy it wouldn't take as long but it's all g. Twas a relaxing time in the twat for me.
Originally Posted by Froggy2
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 19:17 #6022Senior Member

Posts: 122Inflation
Wow, reading reports fun has got super expensive, is this right, my old friend Monse is now charging 200-300 for fun in playland? Yikes!
-
02-08-24 18:15 #6021Senior Member

Posts: 341Monse
Thank you Facials! It is great to finally see her after reading her name so often.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 17:07 #6020Senior Member

Posts: 653I just licked Monse pussy. So she is there now.
Originally Posted by CommanderK
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 16:33 #6019Regular Member

Posts: 2Is there a schedule anywhere for these girls? Checked insta and their site. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 16:10 #6018Regular Member

Posts: 11Do you know who the other girls are?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 14:58 #6017Senior Member

Posts: 1018Monse from Pandoras Insta
Monse is in the middle of the five leaning up. Against the bar.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
Far left of the four bending over on the stage. (Faith is bent over next to her according to instagram).
She doesn't show her face on Instagram.
She is 5 ft about 115 lbs with big man made tit's.
-
02-08-24 14:36 #6016Senior Member

Posts: 341Monse
I used to visit the strip clubs but haven't been to any in over 15 years. Monse has me curious though. What does she look like? Is there an actress or model that she looks similar to? Or does she have social media?
-
02-08-24 13:16 #6015Senior Member

Posts: 184Monse
What does she look like?
PB.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 13:08 #6014Senior Member

Posts: 148Info
Got her contact info LOL.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 12:18 #6013Senior Member

Posts: 38Ugh. OK. Yours may be small but I am slightly above the average and she has no issues going balls deep when riding. She can't deep throat me if that's what you are referring to, about 2/3 down I would guess but she makes up for it with her hand.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 20:07 #6012Senior Member

Posts: 216Stress Relief
I just got back from Pandoras. Saw Monse. She took me to a back corner. It was dead. Pulled it out and sucked my brains out.
I came at the beginning of the third song. Came so hard she just swallowed it because half of it just shot down her throat.
I gave her my sprite and 260. That is more than 3 songs should be but honestly, it made my day. God I love that woman. She is such a good w hore.











Reply With Quote





