Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22063
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    I saw that too. Some people were saying FBI was involved. Had to be serious if that's the case or they read these forums and were tired of all the great options Springfield has for AMPs for some reason. Would be nice if them getting hit like that meant some of those ladies come down here, but I doubt it.
    Election year. Got to show the Pearl Clutchers how they're cutting down on all those "traffickers".

  2. #22062
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    I saw some posts at springfield forum talking about cops, fed, swat at 6 six places, anyone know more info or any link about news??
    I saw that too. Some people were saying FBI was involved. Had to be serious if that's the case or they read these forums and were tired of all the great options Springfield has for AMPs for some reason. Would be nice if them getting hit like that meant some of those ladies come down here, but I doubt it.

  3. #22061
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I was talking with the owner of a few pizza places about the number of AMPs that share a lot with Domino's. I postulated that there was some Chinese guide book that suggested next to a pizza place was a good location. He was not amused.

    But, Olive and Woods Mill, Long Road, Clayton and Baxter, and Big Bend at 141 all have or had the pizza AMP combo.

    Maybe the guy from Candicci's would know? I have seen his truck on that lot more than a few times.
    Jeffc is always on the ball with with the offbeat intel. I kinda think businesses would like being near an AMP. Besides that horrible thing in Georgia, you never hear of problems at AMPs. The clientele always behave themselves and don't want attention, and you know every place has a certain level of security in place -- probably a glock under the register.

  4. #22060

    Springfield Illinois

    I saw some posts at springfield forum talking about cops, fed, swat at 6 six places, anyone know more info or any link about news??

  5. #22059
    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got an address or a phone number?
    60 Valcour Ave in Grasso Plaza.

  6. #22058

    Pizza and a Rub

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    I may have patronzied the Domino's in the same strip as Health a time or three myself. Odd how they both are near one, or is that the whole shtick I wonder. Good business plan if so.
    I was talking with the owner of a few pizza places about the number of AMPs that share a lot with Domino's. I postulated that there was some Chinese guide book that suggested next to a pizza place was a good location. He was not amused.

    But, Olive and Woods Mill, Long Road, Clayton and Baxter, and Big Bend at 141 all have or had the pizza AMP combo.

    Maybe the guy from Candicci's would know? I have seen his truck on that lot more than a few times.

  7. #22057

    A+

    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    I noticed a new place on Manchester yesterday when I was driving by. A+Spa. It's on the north side of Manchester, just east of 141, in a strip mall that faces south. Anyone have any info? I was with my S. O. So I couldn't stop.
    A+ has been there about a year or so. I think they are legit. They advertise $15 massages on yard signs.

  8. #22056

    New Spa on Manchester

    I noticed a new place on Manchester yesterday when I was driving by. A+Spa. It's on the north side of Manchester, just east of 141, in a strip mall that faces south. Anyone have any info? I was with my S. O. So I couldn't stop.

  9. #22055
    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    When you guys talk "Classic Spa", is it the place in Ballwin, on Clayton Rd. ?
    Yes. That's the one that is being talked about. Right next to a Domino's which can get noisy during the lunch rush.

  10. #22054
    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    When you guys talk "Classic Spa", is it the place in Ballwin, on Clayton Rd. ?
    Yes. Ballwin, Clayton road.

  11. #22053

    Classic?

    When you guys talk "Classic Spa", is it the place in Ballwin, on Clayton Rd. ?

  12. #22052
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I eat too much pizza. I have seen several couples at Classic on Clayton Road. One couple were regulars and stayed longer than my wait for my pizza.

    Classic is on Clayton Road just east of Baxter. Next door to a Domino's.
    I may have patronzied the Domino's in the same strip as Health a time or three myself. Odd how they both are near one, or is that the whole shtick I wonder. Good business plan if so.

  13. #22051

    Hong Kong Spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a brand new AMP has opened in Affton, in that small outlet behind Grasso Plaza, across from the Schnuck's and Clarkson Eyecare, at Valcour and Gravois. "Hong Kong Spa" it's called. The location looks well placed, heavily tinted windows, like it purposefully opened in that nook of an area in an easy to not notice spot in town unless you happened to pass by and looked for yourself. It has a number listed on it, but it doesn't appear on Google Maps (yet anyway) but it's open I believe, or very close to it.

    Might be worth checking out and see what kind of service you can get from it.
    Anyone got an address or a phone number?

  14. #22050

    Hmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I eat too much pizza. I have seen several couples at Classic on Clayton Road. One couple were regulars and stayed longer than my wait for my pizza.

    Classic is on Clayton Road just east of Baxter. Next door to a Domino's.
    You don't say! I wonder if both are getting he?

  15. #22049

    Classic Balwin

    Quote Originally Posted by Whaler  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know of any place or lady that does couples massage? Please PM me if you can help, Thanks.
    I eat too much pizza. I have seen several couples at Classic on Clayton Road. One couple were regulars and stayed longer than my wait for my pizza.

    Classic is on Clayton Road just east of Baxter. Next door to a Domino's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape