Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 517 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 567 617 1017 1517 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33543

    Found a septate photo

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToRaru  [View Original Post]
    Any Reports on her? Does she look legit?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/164707706

    Got in touch but I am new to this and am kind of clueless, is 30% deposit legit?
    I found her picture in another post in CA. Think it's fake? Wouldn't mind booking her before you gents get a chance to wear her out.

    https://secrethostess.com/2056583/

  2. #33542

    PM me Luna's number

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. Better every time. Text me for number.
    Hey MC, can you PM me her digits?

    Jay.

  3. #33541

    Never ever

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToRaru  [View Original Post]
    Any Reports on her? Does she look legit?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/164707706

    Got in touch but I am new to this and am kind of clueless, is 30% deposit legit?
    Never ever ever pay up front.

  4. #33540

    She's at it again. Ashleigh Thief.

    Watch out for this one fellow Mongers.

    Tread carefully!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/058294478212

  5. #33539
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators155  [View Original Post]
    What's the intel on this one? Looks like she has awesome tits. Saw a video online of her sucking dick too. Looked pretty legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/171540745062
    She advertises as age 37. She's actually 42.

  6. #33538

    Any Reports on her? Does she look legit?

    Any Reports on her? Does she look legit?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/164707706

    Got in touch but I am new to this and am kind of clueless, is 30% deposit legit?

  7. #33537

    Luna is here for a couple of days. She is listed under Mariposa on Adult Search Jacks

    Saw her today. Better every time. Text me for number.

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy her very much. She appreciates a good time.

  8. #33536

  9. #33535

    One Tit Kassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gators155  [View Original Post]
    What's the intel on this one? Looks like she has awesome tits. Saw a video online of her sucking dick too. Looked pretty legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/171540745062
    I am Not giving Kas a bad review, I saw her off and on several years ago, she has great mouth skills, although she was often floating on a candy induced cloud. Still, she was worth seeing.

    But she is much, much older than the photos she posts. But heck most providers do the same, so just know she is not as young and hot looking as her photos lead you to believe.

    Re her nice tits, there is a problem - 1 bolt-on got popped over a year ago, deflated. So if you like the pics of those big bolt-ons, just expect 1 big tit.

    Again, not a negative review of Kas, I always enjoyed her years ago. Just know she is older and one tit is deflated.

    LB.

  10. #33534

    Latex allergies are real

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm missing something but the issue was that she did not want people to finish in the raincoat while it was still in her because she is allergic to the semen, not the protein in the latex raincoats. I informed her that as long as a raincoat is worn properly, she didn't need to worry about semen getting inside her. Besides, as I already mentioned, there is a such thing as pre-cum. While a man is getting sexually aroused, pre-cum is released. Pre-cum has sperm in it, albeit not as much, but even this has caused women to become pregnant.

    Pre-cum also contains STI materials in it, so if she thinks raincoats are safe until someone actually releases, then she really needs a good education! Even before a man releases the main substance, there is pre-substance to consider. Hence, the reason I informed her that she needed to consider just doing hand-jobs with double gloves. She seemed to have changed her position on this and will now allow one to release in her mouth and on her azz, so we will see if she's a woman of her word.

    I just think it's unfair, generally speaking, to ask for 150 coins and want guys to pull out. If I have to pull out and jack myself, what was the use of me coming to you? At 150 to boot!? That's ridiculous. Some might be alright with this and that's fine, but I am sure many would not like this. If it is an issue of her being allergic to latex raincoats, then you are right, she should supply her own. No one should have to cater to this kind of stuff. And yes, latex allergies is real.
    I was seeing a couple of providers that had Latex Allergies. I bring my own anyway so, I just switched to SKYN work just fine. Reduce the crap is easier than listen to the complaining.

  11. #33533

    Kala is a scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kala30001

    Tried to setup an appointment for when she would be in town (supposedly the 17th) and she asked for a $50 deposit which I declined.

    I get a text the next day (the 7th) saying she is in Jacksonville at a hotel "off the interstate" and that she needs to cover her room so can I send the deposit and setup an immediate visit so she can be. Again, I declined and she went dark.

    Don't waste your time with this scammer. Or, better yet, waste "her" time so she may learn we're not the suckers "she" thinks we are.

    Rich.
    Never pay a deposit, unless it's a very high end escort like Jasmine Vega in Orlando maybe. On STG it's like throwing coin in toilet and flush. I was very, very green and found out the hard way. I was out of town and seemed TGTBT and it was. Lost a deposit and never again, you can't lose what you don't put out there.

    It rains in Florida a lot bring a raincoat and wear it. You might just save your girlfriend or wife. Maybe your life.

  12. #33532

    Head Goddess Kassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gators155  [View Original Post]
    What's the intel on this one? Looks like she has awesome tits. Saw a video online of her sucking dick too. Looked pretty legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/171540745062
    She is legit, search for her reviews it works wonders.

    It rains a lot in Florida always bring a raincoat and use it. The life you save might be mine!

  13. #33531
    I thought I seen someone posting about a midget a few months back but can't seem to find the post now. Am I miss remembering there being one in jax?

  14. #33530
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Yep. That's Sandi and she is absolutely one of the biggest thrives on STG. Can confirm this from personal experience. Avoid!!
    Yes. That's her. Always a risk. Avoided one before. Eventually they all break down and lose leverage, their good looks and forced to start working for a living. She's not much for a spring chicken anymore. Might be fun if it's on your turf, controlled to protect yourself.

  15. #33529

    Head Goddess Kassidy

    What's the intel on this one? Looks like she has awesome tits. Saw a video online of her sucking dick too. Looked pretty legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/171540745062

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape