Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 41283
-
02-08-24 11:25 #33528Senior Member

Posts: 477Kala is a scammer
https://tryst.link/escort/kala30001
Tried to setup an appointment for when she would be in town (supposedly the 17th) and she asked for a $50 deposit which I declined.
I get a text the next day (the 7th) saying she is in Jacksonville at a hotel "off the interstate" and that she needs to cover her room so can I send the deposit and setup an immediate visit so she can be. Again, I declined and she went dark.
Don't waste your time with this scammer. Or, better yet, waste "her" time so she may learn we're not the suckers "she" thinks we are.
Rich.
-
02-08-24 08:25 #33527Senior Member

Posts: 316Sandi
Yep. That's Sandi and she is absolutely one of the biggest thrives on STG. Can confirm this from personal experience. Avoid!!
Originally Posted by PassingThru112
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 06:16 #33526Senior Member

Posts: 130Ms. Tee
-
02-08-24 00:42 #33525Senior Member

Posts: 60She looks good I feel like I've seen her ad before.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 22:57 #33524Senior Member

Posts: 1170About her reversal
At least she seems to understand the nature of the business. Some girls would have digged in and not changed their position, but kudos to her for wanting to make the customer happy! Thanks for reporting back!
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 22:55 #33523Senior Member

Posts: 1170About the stench
I agree that being on drugs, they are only concerned about the next fix and less concerned about their hygiene. In my experience, I have known some to not mind using vaseline and I found myself having an educational moment informing them why it's a bad idea. Whatever the main reason (s), it puts a damper on the experience when that stench hits ya nostrils! SMH.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 22:29 #33522Senior Member

Posts: 477Bet!
Looking forward to the link for this one!
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
02-07-24 20:56 #33521Banned Member

Posts: 599Too Funny
So a year or 2 ago, I had called Sandi, and though her ad said incall, she said she was only doing outcall. Ok fine, I was not interested in outcall. About 20 min later she calls and says, "Hey Babe I am here at Hotel XXX, what room are you in?" I couldn't resist and said, "I'm in 319. Cya soon".
She has too many poor reviews since so I never bothered to foow up.
Originally Posted by PassingThru112
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 20:11 #33520Regular Member

Posts: 6Any info on Bethany Blackheart?
Any info on her?
https://tryst.link/escort/bethanyblackheart
-
02-07-24 17:51 #33519Senior Member

Posts: 224Link soon for Luna. Here is a pic. Should be ready tomorrow.
I enjoy her very much. She appreciates a good time.
-
02-07-24 16:54 #33518Senior Member

Posts: 1260Yeah That's Sandra
Though Ms Cooper and Mx3 haven't had any negative reports in a spell, they're to be taken with caution. They think their fake titties will attract businesses, it'll be a moth to a flame. Most of Jax knows of their rep and just short of being on First Coast News.
Originally Posted by PassingThru112
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 15:30 #33517Senior Member

Posts: 40Is she the thief
That used to run mandy, mandy, mandy??
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/912182537240
-
02-07-24 13:44 #33516Senior Member

Posts: 359I can confirm.
She spits.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 13:35 #33515Senior Member

Posts: 243Karmen
YMMV, in my dream I arrive upon agreed upon time and I wait and get the "I fell asleep " line. My qv turned into an hour after the wait. Since I was close to where she is I didn't mind asmuch as if I had driven to the ws. She showered while I waited. BJ was excellent with alot of it. Finished in mish, that is one of the tightest kitty's I've ever been with. YMMV.
Originally Posted by BigEnk6
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 12:52 #33514Senior Member

Posts: 178Dude, two words: coconut oil.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Thank me later.








Reply With Quote






