The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4669
    Quote Originally Posted by YoursOnly143  [View Original Post]
    Wow, the agencies sure know how to stock up. So many new faces so little time. I don't think I have any semen left to try them all.

    Anyways, just wanted to report back on Kimmy at VAC, definitely a HOT face to watch as she gives you a phenomenal BBBJ. She's just as a freak as Phoebe or Ada (my love) LOL. Kimmy gets into it and takes direction well.

    Will report on others I plan to see. I need a quick break plus I am out of blue pills.
    I'm in the same boat! I've only got 1. 5 more days in town and I've been seeing 2 a day since Monday. I'm drained! I haven't seen Kimmy yet. I think I'll have to now. Ada was indeed fantastic.

  2. #4668

    Choices, Choices, Choices (Kimmy VAC)

    Wow, the agencies sure know how to stock up. So many new faces so little time. I don't think I have any semen left to try them all.

    Anyways, just wanted to report back on Kimmy at VAC, definitely a HOT face to watch as she gives you a phenomenal BBBJ. She's just as a freak as Phoebe or Ada (my love) LOL. Kimmy gets into it and takes direction well.

    Will report on others I plan to see. I need a quick break plus I am out of blue pills.

  3. #4667
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Late review on Jay VAC

    While this is a late review from a week ago. I visited Jay again after many months of layoff. I did the typical two texts for an appointment and made an early evening visit. If you've previously read about Jay and her service, you won't be disappointed one bit. She met me at the door and I was surprised that she recalled my name and even asked about my daughter. I knew to take off the shoes immediately and she led me to her bedroom, where she planted another DFK and started to undress me. I also started to remove what little outfit she was wearing. Then the BT, the shower with the BBBJ preview and multiple body slides, and then dried off and out to the bedroom again. I won't repeat what has been posted hundreds of times, but her service was impeccable, and she finished me off with BBBJCIM with a swallow. I used to visit quite frequently, but the increase in rates has prevented me from continuing the regular visits. She's is definitely as the web site states "A service queen for sure". Monger on.

  4. #4666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 497

    Pepsi

    Is back in Las Vegas starting tomorrow, through next week. Check the Soda Shoppe website to set an appointment if you are so inclined.

  5. #4665
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Only 220? For how long?

    Only 220?
    Typo - 320 hr.

  6. #4664
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Only 220? For how long?

    Only 220?
    Probably 30 m. It's $$$ 2 for 1 h and extra $ bb.

    I agree with the review. She's amazing. Hotter in person, imo.

  7. #4663

    Baby Kara and Ellena (doubles) LTLV

    Baby Kara and Ellena does doubles. Both are hot little spinners. If you scene my previous post, I have pretty high standards with looks. They are both friends too. Treat yourself to a double experience with those two ladies.

  8. #4662
    Only 220? For how long?

    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyZ  [View Original Post]
    $$ 2 for GFE. Pictures pretty accurate actually. MM front (and I think back also). Pretty good English and good attitude. Playful. Def recommend if you want to sit back and enjoy the ride. All the DFK you want, her DT skills are next level and she's amazing on top. Skilled and eager to please. I like them a little more natural overall, but here attitude more than made up for it. She's a sweetheart.
    Only 220?

  9. #4661
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    Jay, Blossom, Pepsi and Phoebe are all accomplished and aggressive ass-eaters. You'll be happy with any of them.
    Yuki at VAC is amazing too. She asked if I liked it and I say yes. And her reply was good, we will have fun.

    Oh her English is ok, since I speak Japanese she asked how to say things in English so I told her, so be patient if she can't get the words right right. Or just have google translate up.

  10. #4660
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrpo  [View Original Post]
    J girls usually come at a premium. She's very sweet and cuddly, but I don't know if I'd put her above some of the other K girls there.. Maybe it's the JAV effect
    Oh 100% I think I posted this before, but the J girls are like the GF that you have been dating for a few months. It's still great, and you love it, but the K Girls are more like the new GF / you're still in the honey moon phase.

    But it's pretty much the same in the Red Light Districts in Japan vs the ones in South Korea.

  11. #4659
    Quote Originally Posted by Daijiro  [View Original Post]
    Two reviews on TER.

    You want to feel like she's your GF and you come home to her after a hard day of work. She's the one to go with.
    J girls usually come at a premium. She's very sweet and cuddly, but I don't know if I'd put her above some of the other K girls there.. Maybe it's the JAV effect

  12. #4658
    Quote Originally Posted by VgsKnight  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the new girl Yuki at VAC? Premium price, BBFS but no cip? Anyone have any Intel on this one?
    Two reviews on TER.

    You want to feel like she's your GF and you come home to her after a hard day of work. She's the one to go with.

  13. #4657

    Ada at VAC

    $$ 2 for GFE. Pictures pretty accurate actually. MM front (and I think back also). Pretty good English and good attitude. Playful. Def recommend if you want to sit back and enjoy the ride. All the DFK you want, her DT skills are next level and she's amazing on top. Skilled and eager to please. I like them a little more natural overall, but here attitude more than made up for it. She's a sweetheart.

  14. #4656

    Agencies to visit

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveFromFrank  [View Original Post]
    Everyone but the groom to be is looking to get some action while we come up for the upcoming weekend. Reached out to a few agencies I could find to get prescreened in advance but want to know if your boy could get some local suggestions. Appreciate the intel and willing to obviously exchange intel on the SoCal market. Appreciate why'all in advance.
    LTLV, VAC, Tokyo something? Check the master roster of the local agencies and see what peaks your interest. Pm me if you don't have it.

    All three seem to be legit but I've only been to VAC and LTLV. Similar screening requirements that you're probably used to and both deliver good service with their star players from what I know. I tried to contact the third but never got a response.

  15. #4655

    Should be safe

    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuyF599  [View Original Post]
    I typically visit VAC about once a year. Going to be in town this weekend so I hit up VAC's website. Looks like they've brought in some extra help for the busy weekend! And been reading some good reviews here too. Hope to make it back for another visit.

    I've Never been to Vegas during such a high profile event before. Sometimes you hear things about stings, or operations set up coinciding with big events. There's nothing to worry about with this type agency, is there? Maybe I'm thinking about Florida and that other high profile football bust?
    As said, should be safe. If anything, these agencies are safe compared to some random ad on adultsearch with no prior history to verify. That said, I'll also be checking out the talent here for the big game. Looks like you should make an appointment sooner rather than later though. Girls like ginger are going to be busy af these next few days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape