Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4671

    2nd Pop / MSOG protocol?

    I've noticed in several reports, as well as in my own personal experience, regardless of what you paid for on the front end. If junior rises again before the session is up, the girl will almost always try to get another pop out of you. Wondering if that's just going the extra mile, or is there an expectation of addl $ if you manage another O. Knowing what's normal / expected would go a long way in managing a session. Your experience / opinions are appreciated.

  2. #4670

    Jin A w / VAC

    Took some of the advice given and got screened by both LTLV and VAC along with my guys and we all decided to spread out. I took Jin A despite the limited research available but can't complain as she was actually pretty hot. She looks closest to the pictures where she's in red I'd say and I'd peg her real age mid 20's and in my book, certified HYA. Figures Vegas has an uptick in quality of girls since the money to be made is surely fueled by the atmosphere of the area.

    I'm a bit tipsy but I want to do the lords work and document accurately so I will note everything in PLEASER format.

    Pics: Once again, filtered as you'd expect and she looks closer to the red lingerie photos.

    Looks: 9/10. She's seriously hot and has a GND gone bad feel to her as she could look organic reading a book at a cafe until you know what's underneath. Reallllllly nice rack as its just not the size for me. Its the proportions as a provider can look silly if they have another ass on their chest. Ass was nice and plump which I find rare on an asian women save a few. Great stats and everything seems to be in balance.

    English: Nada. Not really beyond what you can ask for in the bedroom so bring a translator app if you want to conversate with her in-between shots.

    Attitude: 10/10. She seems to be new as a girl who has done this for years may get jaded if their really not into it. She comes across as super bouncy and youthful who is just living life with the gifts she was born with. Really chill and easy chemistry to make.

    Service: 9/10. She takes direction well and without complaint so its basically your show to run but she does show initiative in things like BBBJ, position rotations. The show stopper moment for me was after I had her in doggy and she was gushing pussy juice, I asked her to use her mouth to get me across the finish line and she didn't even wipe it off. Straight in the mouth and allowed CIM without missing a beat. I wouldn't have blamed her if she needed to clean me off before transferring to a different hole but she didn't and that earns points with me.

    Expense - 4 Benjamins for the hour.

    Repeat / Recommend: Yes on both but I'm here on a limited time so we shall see. I want to try other options but if I were around here regularly, undoubtably.

  3. #4669
    Quote Originally Posted by YoursOnly143  [View Original Post]
    Wow, the agencies sure know how to stock up. So many new faces so little time. I don't think I have any semen left to try them all.

    Anyways, just wanted to report back on Kimmy at VAC, definitely a HOT face to watch as she gives you a phenomenal BBBJ. She's just as a freak as Phoebe or Ada (my love) LOL. Kimmy gets into it and takes direction well.

    Will report on others I plan to see. I need a quick break plus I am out of blue pills.
    I'm in the same boat! I've only got 1. 5 more days in town and I've been seeing 2 a day since Monday. I'm drained! I haven't seen Kimmy yet. I think I'll have to now. Ada was indeed fantastic.

  4. #4668

    Choices, Choices, Choices (Kimmy VAC)

    Wow, the agencies sure know how to stock up. So many new faces so little time. I don't think I have any semen left to try them all.

    Anyways, just wanted to report back on Kimmy at VAC, definitely a HOT face to watch as she gives you a phenomenal BBBJ. She's just as a freak as Phoebe or Ada (my love) LOL. Kimmy gets into it and takes direction well.

    Will report on others I plan to see. I need a quick break plus I am out of blue pills.

  5. #4667
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Late review on Jay VAC

    While this is a late review from a week ago. I visited Jay again after many months of layoff. I did the typical two texts for an appointment and made an early evening visit. If you've previously read about Jay and her service, you won't be disappointed one bit. She met me at the door and I was surprised that she recalled my name and even asked about my daughter. I knew to take off the shoes immediately and she led me to her bedroom, where she planted another DFK and started to undress me. I also started to remove what little outfit she was wearing. Then the BT, the shower with the BBBJ preview and multiple body slides, and then dried off and out to the bedroom again. I won't repeat what has been posted hundreds of times, but her service was impeccable, and she finished me off with BBBJCIM with a swallow. I used to visit quite frequently, but the increase in rates has prevented me from continuing the regular visits. She's is definitely as the web site states "A service queen for sure". Monger on.

  6. #4666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 498

    Pepsi

    Is back in Las Vegas starting tomorrow, through next week. Check the Soda Shoppe website to set an appointment if you are so inclined.

  7. #4665
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Only 220? For how long?

    Only 220?
    Typo - 320 hr.

  8. #4664
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Only 220? For how long?

    Only 220?
    Probably 30 m. It's $$$ 2 for 1 h and extra $ bb.

    I agree with the review. She's amazing. Hotter in person, imo.

  9. #4663

    Baby Kara and Ellena (doubles) LTLV

    Baby Kara and Ellena does doubles. Both are hot little spinners. If you scene my previous post, I have pretty high standards with looks. They are both friends too. Treat yourself to a double experience with those two ladies.

  10. #4662
    Only 220? For how long?

    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyZ  [View Original Post]
    $$ 2 for GFE. Pictures pretty accurate actually. MM front (and I think back also). Pretty good English and good attitude. Playful. Def recommend if you want to sit back and enjoy the ride. All the DFK you want, her DT skills are next level and she's amazing on top. Skilled and eager to please. I like them a little more natural overall, but here attitude more than made up for it. She's a sweetheart.
    Only 220?

  11. #4661
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    Jay, Blossom, Pepsi and Phoebe are all accomplished and aggressive ass-eaters. You'll be happy with any of them.
    Yuki at VAC is amazing too. She asked if I liked it and I say yes. And her reply was good, we will have fun.

    Oh her English is ok, since I speak Japanese she asked how to say things in English so I told her, so be patient if she can't get the words right right. Or just have google translate up.

  12. #4660
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrpo  [View Original Post]
    J girls usually come at a premium. She's very sweet and cuddly, but I don't know if I'd put her above some of the other K girls there.. Maybe it's the JAV effect
    Oh 100% I think I posted this before, but the J girls are like the GF that you have been dating for a few months. It's still great, and you love it, but the K Girls are more like the new GF / you're still in the honey moon phase.

    But it's pretty much the same in the Red Light Districts in Japan vs the ones in South Korea.

  13. #4659
    Quote Originally Posted by Daijiro  [View Original Post]
    Two reviews on TER.

    You want to feel like she's your GF and you come home to her after a hard day of work. She's the one to go with.
    J girls usually come at a premium. She's very sweet and cuddly, but I don't know if I'd put her above some of the other K girls there.. Maybe it's the JAV effect

  14. #4658
    Quote Originally Posted by VgsKnight  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the new girl Yuki at VAC? Premium price, BBFS but no cip? Anyone have any Intel on this one?
    Two reviews on TER.

    You want to feel like she's your GF and you come home to her after a hard day of work. She's the one to go with.

  15. #4657

    Ada at VAC

    $$ 2 for GFE. Pictures pretty accurate actually. MM front (and I think back also). Pretty good English and good attitude. Playful. Def recommend if you want to sit back and enjoy the ride. All the DFK you want, her DT skills are next level and she's amazing on top. Skilled and eager to please. I like them a little more natural overall, but here attitude more than made up for it. She's a sweetheart.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape