Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 27795
-
02-09-24 12:52 #23400Senior Member

Posts: 220I heard she has a bad case of meth mouth. Is that true? She doesn't show teeth in any of her pics.
Originally Posted by FunB699
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 11:54 #23399Senior Member

Posts: 27Yea she's 4'11 kinda why I saw her. You're right awkward as fuck LOL. I don't think I'll be back honestly. The drive sucked coming from the south end. But figured why not.
Originally Posted by Alonzo919
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 11:45 #23398Senior Member

Posts: 27Seen this one from time to time.
She's young and eager to please. Head game is a bit off, but the pussy is wet.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/164736271
-
02-09-24 11:39 #23397Senior Member

Posts: 67Isn't she the super short one in everett?
Originally Posted by FunB699
[View Original Post]
Fuck, I think I saw her last summer for an outcall and she was awkward as fuck. I'm glad you enjoy it though.
-
02-09-24 11:12 #23396Senior Member

Posts: 240Good Work!
I hope to see her soon. Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by FunB699
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 10:01 #23395Senior Member

Posts: 153Nikki
To bad she don't see AA (black men) she thick and got ass. But as to most I can't see for the same reason.
Originally Posted by FunB699
[View Original Post]
Attitude Bentley comes to mind.
-
02-08-24 20:50 #23394Senior Member

Posts: 27Nikki Lynn
Just saw Nikki. Very open to accept a load. Pros. Nice tits and ass. Cons. A little method out. All in all. Dropped a load in her and left.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Perfect-ASSet*26%23127825%3 B.
-
02-07-24 18:46 #23393Senior Member

Posts: 500YMMV won't say more because then I know people then go saying, "so and so said I can get bb for this much" although don't ask in person, because she doesn't like talking about services on text (kinda weird) and might cut conversation off.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 17:18 #23392Senior Member

Posts: 2184VanessaMucho
Yeah if that is the case she is either really on top of things or she does not officially have a handler. Those are the same behaviours / signs I look for. If they have context on conversations that took place via text. That usually means she has most of her shit together (yeah the bar for that is really low these days)!
Originally Posted by DeArmor
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 16:18 #23391Senior Member

Posts: 67Lmfao just saw this. I wish I was, I'd be banging for free 🤣129315;129315;.
Originally Posted by CPMachine
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 15:58 #23390Senior Member

Posts: 270VanessaMucho
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
Re VanessaMucho.
Originally Posted by DeArmor
[View Original Post]
Is she still OK with BBFS? Is there a upcharge?
-
02-07-24 15:52 #23389Senior Member

Posts: 120From all his replies I'm starting to think Alonzo919 might actually be her BF and trying to get her dates by posting on here. Hahaha jk, kinda.
Originally Posted by Alonzo919
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 22:15 #23388Senior Member

Posts: 500Oh yea, someone had posted this gal a while back, homeboi posted her up in like ever thread. I'm pretty sure the boyfriend does eat it up, or I think it's what someone said.
Originally Posted by Alonzo919
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 20:18 #23387Senior Member

Posts: 67No upcharge. Her rates are all inclusive. She's hot.
Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 20:17 #23386Senior Member

Posts: 67Lmao, she actually told me that travels here quite often based on people asking her to come from PDX. She does exactly like her pictures, she's tall and have a big build, but not fat. Her ass a nice but too firm, but definitely can be held well while pounding.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
When I say she's a beast I mean it haha. I'm not small and she took it without lube LOL.










Reply With Quote





