Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 295 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 345 395 795 1295 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 27794
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23384
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo919  [View Original Post]
    Boys, you'll thank me later.

    I just made an exception to my rule of not seeing any provider without reviews. So I did and went and saw Chaos.

    She's totally new to this but she's a fucking beast. No hole is forbidden and I mean it. CIA, CIP, CIM, etc.

    You know what the best part is? She fucking enjoys it. I mean she really does.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?622746-Chaos420
    Her pics are pretty good. I believe you when you says she is s beast that enjoys it. Here pics make her look really nasty. Good job and thanks for sharing. Gas prices are going to go back up, as half of the state of WA is now going to driving to Portland to bang her ass.

  2. #23383

    Chaos

    She used to go by SubmistressLexus on the other board and STG. She makes it up north once in a while. I only CIA with her because she doesn't seem like the most responsible person in the world (although I'm one to talk) and I don't trust that she's on BC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo919  [View Original Post]
    Boys, you'll thank me later.

    I just made an exception to my rule of not seeing any provider without reviews. So I did and went and saw Chaos.

    She's totally new to this but she's a fucking beast. No hole is forbidden and I mean it. CIA, CIP, CIM, etc.

    You know what the best part is? She fucking enjoys it. I mean she really does.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?622746-Chaos420

  3. #23382
    Quote Originally Posted by CPMachine  [View Original Post]
    She ain't new. Her BF drives her all around Seattle for her "anything goes special".
    Lmao, well new to me in this case. But she's definitely a good one to try. Now that you mentioned the BF, there was a guy walking the dog in the yard of her hotel and she did ask me to give her heads-up to take the dogs out. So it adds up.

    Well her BF is probably licking my cum from her ass.

  4. #23381

    She ain't new

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo919  [View Original Post]
    Boys, you'll thank me later.

    I just made an exception to my rule of not seeing any provider without reviews. So I did and went and saw Chaos.

    She's totally new to this but she's a fucking beast. No hole is forbidden and I mean it. CIA, CIP, CIM, etc.

    You know what the best part is? She fucking enjoys it. I mean she really does.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?622746-Chaos420
    She ain't new. Her BF drives her all around Seattle for her "anything goes special".

  5. #23380

    Chaos. Deserves a trip

    Boys, you'll thank me later.

    I just made an exception to my rule of not seeing any provider without reviews. So I did and went and saw Chaos.

    She's totally new to this but she's a fucking beast. No hole is forbidden and I mean it. CIA, CIP, CIM, etc.

    You know what the best part is? She fucking enjoys it. I mean she really does.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?622746-Chaos420

  6. #23379
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    I'm not too sure tbh, but I assume she does have a handler based on her texting style. The only thing that makes me think maybe not is when I met her, she seemed to have all texts between us on her phone. Also I saw her get out and in her car alone. Yet she seemed to have no recollection of our text convo, and texting with her goes seems 100% handler style. So I'm not sure. I'm leaning towards handler that forwards her the messages.
    Google Voice or some other texting app. Multiple devices would have access to the texts.

  7. #23378
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the notice. Does she have a handler? Is her handler texting?
    I'm not too sure tbh, but I assume she does have a handler based on her texting style. The only thing that makes me think maybe not is when I met her, she seemed to have all texts between us on her phone. Also I saw her get out and in her car alone. Yet she seemed to have no recollection of our text convo, and texting with her goes seems 100% handler style. So I'm not sure. I'm leaning towards handler that forwards her the messages.

  8. #23377
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I think VanessaMucho hasxa new handler. I just left her. Punped two loads in her in 1 hour for 450. She wanted more. I explained that she refused to discuss the menu with me via text so 450 is what she gets.
    Thanks for the notice. Does she have a handler? Is her handler texting?

  9. #23376

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    Where did you find her what site?? Do you have a link buddy thank for info.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?621668-sinlyn

  10. #23375

    Synlin

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Complete cumdump. A little bigger than her pix.

    Bbgreek, BBFS, bbbjdt. All in, 1 hour 300 after a few rounds of negotiation.
    Where did you find her what site?? Do you have a link buddy thank for info.

  11. #23374

  12. #23373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    VanessaMucho

    I think VanessaMucho hasxa new handler. I just left her. Punped two loads in her in 1 hour for 450. She wanted more. I explained that she refused to discuss the menu with me via text so 450 is what she gets.

  13. #23372

    Sinlyn

    Complete cumdump. A little bigger than her pix.

    Bbgreek, BBFS, bbbjdt. All in, 1 hour 300 after a few rounds of negotiation.

  14. #23371
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffrole  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her a few months back. She was pretty fun, and definitely did BBFS, but then about a week later she texted me saying she had syphilis. I got checked out okay, but you might want to pass.
    Thanks. I found someone else.

  15. #23370
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBitch6  [View Original Post]
    Anyone want to dvp her with me today?
    I wish I had a big dick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape