Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 24707
-
02-08-24 11:36 #22052Senior Member

Posts: 279I may have patronzied the Domino's in the same strip as Health a time or three myself. Odd how they both are near one, or is that the whole shtick I wonder. Good business plan if so.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-24 08:46 #22051Senior Member

Posts: 186Hong Kong Spa?
Anyone got an address or a phone number?
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 14:36 #22050Senior Member

Posts: 258Hmmmmm
You don't say! I wonder if both are getting he?
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 11:00 #22049Senior Member

Posts: 1744Classic Balwin
I eat too much pizza. I have seen several couples at Classic on Clayton Road. One couple were regulars and stayed longer than my wait for my pizza.
Originally Posted by Whaler
[View Original Post]
Classic is on Clayton Road just east of Baxter. Next door to a Domino's.
-
02-07-24 07:05 #22048Senior Member

Posts: 110Couples Massage
Does anybody know of any place or lady that does couples massage? Please PM me if you can help, Thanks.
-
02-06-24 17:35 #22047Regular Member

Posts: 7Destiny
https://tryst.link/massage/destiny-98#photos.
Has anyone visited this Destiny? I've seen other posts about a Destiny but I think it's a different one.
-
02-06-24 14:19 #22046Senior Member

Posts: 340Kellee
I believe she has retired or at most is maybe going to see a few regulars from time to time. She's done with nursing school and knows that she can't risk her career continuing to work in the body rub biz.
Originally Posted by PelotaGuy10
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 11:27 #22045Senior Member

Posts: 1744Nikki
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...5-1-31473.html
Originally Posted by Casab69
[View Original Post]
She advertises every day. I posted this same link last week.
-
02-06-24 10:53 #22044Senior Member

Posts: 117Which Nikki?
Just curious who you are referring to? Can you link to their profile?
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
CB.
-
02-06-24 09:49 #22043Senior Member

Posts: 249Thanks. I appreciate it!
Originally Posted by Matroxed
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 08:13 #22042Senior Member

Posts: 228Nikki
Yep, that's pretty much how it went with my session except she didn't climb on table. She stayed standing behind me. It was my first time with her in a while so maybe next time I'll get the full treatment. I just wish she was better at communicating!
Originally Posted by Woderif
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 23:40 #22041Senior Member

Posts: 308If it's the one I think you're talking about, that location sees a lot of traffic, both the shopping center and the major suburban traffic road. Feels too exposed for me to be curious enough to check it out.
Originally Posted by Sorric
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 21:24 #22040Senior Member

Posts: 63I went to Healthy and A1 about 6 months ago and all the chicks I saw were young and hot.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 20:56 #22039Senior Member

Posts: 113Massage place next to petstore?
If you have been there you know which one it is.
How is it? Worth going? PM is fine.
Thanks in advance!
-
02-05-24 18:13 #22038Regular Member

Posts: 23Kellee
Has anyone seen Kellee lately? South County area. I saw her about 5 years ago. She still around?











Reply With Quote





