Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22038

    Kellee

    Has anyone seen Kellee lately? South County area. I saw her about 5 years ago. She still around?

  2. #22037
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Springfield all next week. Found some older posts on the AMP's there but was wondering if anyone had any more current reviews they would like to share. I know there are several but what's everyone 's favorite. Any have girls under 30?

    Thanks.
    Check the "Massage Parlor" reports on the Sfld IL page, on this ws. Fairly accurate reviews. Yes there are some under 30 yo.

    Warm, Healthy, A-1 and Cozy Cabin seem to be the top tier.

  3. #22036

    Springfield IL AMPs

    I'll be in Springfield all next week. Found some older posts on the AMP's there but was wondering if anyone had any more current reviews they would like to share. I know there are several but what's everyone 's favorite. Any have girls under 30?

    Thanks.

  4. #22035

    The link

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about? Could you provide the link? Thanks.
    https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d...711785901.html

  5. #22034

    The link

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    see post #22023 this thread
    https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d...711785901.html

  6. #22033
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMonger18  [View Original Post]
    Spring Spa in O'Fallon does a relaxing massage. Never shorts your time even when busy. Two ladies working. You can get four hand but I recommend getting familiar with one or both in a two hands session and then the four hands massage is much better. You can walk in but if busy or you want four hands it's better to call ahead.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html
    What was cost on 2 hands and 4 hands and what options are on the table? Feel free to DM if you like.

  7. #22032

    Hong Kong in Affton

    Has anyone seen any signs of life at this place yet? Iv drove by several times and have yet to see any vehicle, light or anything.

  8. #22031

    Be Careful

    She is known to be taking pictures of visitors on their way in. She is also crazy about your cell phone she has you put it in a box during your session. I used to see her years ago when she was with YGND and she was a a lot of fun but the last few years she is as you say a complete wack job. I guess one could say I am one and done with Abbey 2.0 not worth the hassle.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardKnock30  [View Original Post]
    She is a complete wack job!

  9. #22030
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKnock30  [View Original Post]
    She is a complete wack job!
    Yup, curiosity got the best of me so I booked a (one and done) visit with her, got onto her instagram afterwards. My lord she is unhinged. She's attractive yes but my massage / he was mediocre on both. During the session I didn't utter a word about anything I've heard her recite on these boards, but she did so herself to break the silence, before the flip even. It was a chore to get hard with everything she was going on about, but I got through it.

  10. #22029

    Does anyone follow abby james on instagram?

    She is a complete wack job!

  11. #22028

    Couple friendly parlor with extras?

    I posted this over on the Escorts report as well. My lady has been wanting to watch me with another woman. Obviously I wouldn't mind capitalizing on this. A couple I texted doubled their price even though I was still only requesting an hour. Another (Nikki) just straight up ghosted after telling me she doesn't do couples massages. Any leads would be appreciated. "Watching" could just be a HE and nothing more. Bonus is the woman being somewhat attractive. I don't think she would be all that into watching an old lady that's 50 lbs overweight.

  12. #22027

    Couple friendly parlor with extras?

    I posted this over on the Escorts report as well. My lady has been wanting to watch me with another woman. Obviously I wouldn't mind capitalizing on this. A couple I texted doubled their price even though I was still only requesting an hour. Another (Nikki) just straight up ghosted after telling me she doesn't do couples massages. Any leads would be appreciated. "Watching" could just be a HE and nothing more. Bonus is the woman being somewhat attractive. I don't think she would be all that into watching an old lady that's 50 lbs overweight.

  13. #22026

    Cwe

    Any reliable providers near the CWE? Not looking for FS.

  14. #22025
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about? Could you provide the link? Thanks.
    see post #22023 this thread

  15. #22024
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2613  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her for a long time, well worth the time I spend with her, super chill. You treat her well, she treats you better; the sky is the limit. Also, as it was mentioned she has put on some weight
    Who are you talking about? Could you provide the link? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape