Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1744
-
02-15-24 15:17 #484Senior Member

Posts: 39Her number is the same I'm pretty sure as it tells me on snapchat. On SA her name was Gorgeousgirl or her actual name starts with and. Honestly her rate has always been really reasonable especially for the looks and body but sometimes she's wild and sometimes she's kind of boring. I'm sure if you reach out and offer her a high enough number shed probably be down I dabbled on one of her videos looks like she let a SD participate in her B / G video out of shape dude no offense if you're on here and see this LOL.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 12:15 #483Senior Member

Posts: 359Anyone remember her screen name? I usually save their numbers with their screen name to refer back if necessary. Like for this one! LOL.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 11:25 #482Senior Member

Posts: 353I was chatting with her right when she dropped off SA. She agreed to meet then had to go out of town before we did. I was going to go higher than my ususal rate for her, really wish I could have met her.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-24 02:08 #481Senior Member

Posts: 39Girl has been busy on OF. I was lucky enough to meet her quite a few times until she decided to stop doing SA. If you guys want to try to shoot your shot at her to meet her. Not sure if I can post girls of links so you can find Her OF using google search on the picture of her in black. I'm not promoting her OF just sharing if you guys want to try reach her.
-
02-10-24 13:32 #480Senior Member

Posts: 359Fake! Lexxxiangel.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-24 12:35 #479Senior Member

Posts: 376Any info? Not sure if real or fake.
-
02-09-24 21:41 #478Senior Member

Posts: 39Of seller
I've had my eye on her for a long time never got a chance to reach her until recently but she's a OF seller shame.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-b6ad5e60ae3d
-
02-09-24 21:35 #477Senior Member

Posts: 39She's been posted one here a couple of times already not really my cup of tea though.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-24 13:51 #476Senior Member

Posts: 2938Chatted with this last year when I was in town for the WMO
And hit her up again this time, DTF, and I feel she would be open to a lot of things, anal, groups etc. Don't know for a fact, but she is super open in bed. 3 bills.
https://members.seeking.co /member/5...f-6ca841e2cdb0
-
02-09-24 11:52 #475Senior Member

Posts: 2938Fun girl down to fuck
She came over and spent an evening with me.
We agreed on 3. Have fun.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b8c82b028763
-
02-07-24 15:44 #474Senior Member

Posts: 256My type
White. Age doesn't matter. Need a pretty face and an outstanding body feature to enjoy and open minded -- BBFS (CIP not required) Greek, little rough stuff. Slim or athletic. Not opposed to average or curvy if they are pretty enough and wild enough.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 21:18 #473Senior Member

Posts: 39Very possible I'm thinking of renewing and maybe take the hit for us all but I feel strongly she's probably going to ask for a lot.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 20:23 #472Senior Member

Posts: 353Huh. Maybe I communicated with her in the past and she blocked me or something.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 17:34 #471Senior Member

Posts: 39Yup still up. I watched her videos she looks like shed be a lot of fun assuming the price is right.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 12:47 #470Senior Member

Posts: 2938It is still up.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






