Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 176 of 685 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 226 276 676 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 10271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7646
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    So, you're telling me it's worth it? Papa Be.
    Absolutely!

  2. #7645

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...f/995949384374

    Anybody partake? Just wondering if her head game commands her minimum? Papa Be.
    I think she used to go by Brooklyn, she was a huge rip off arti back in the day and looks like she's posting again, I never messed around with her but I know someone who saw her and she ripped him off with some other girl and a couple guys. Be careful.

  3. #7644

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]
    Better eat your wheaties! If she's tweaking, she'll wear your ass out!
    So, you're telling me it's worth it? Papa Be.

  4. #7643

    Tropical Touch Massage Parlor

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]
    I visited the Flint Tropical Touch about 2 months ago. I got the worst massage ever in the history of massages that day. The massage was overpriced and the girl had no idea what she was doing. Their ad makes it sound like its going to be a rub and tug "Looking for some 1 on 1 time. I've a private room perfect for us to get to know each other" but they don't do any of that at all. I did get the girls cell number, but when I called her she wanted $$$ on cash app before meeting. I said no!

    They post on STG to fool you into thinking its a rub and tug, it is not, but it is a scam.

    Stay away boys, don't waste you time or money!

  5. #7642
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    She needs a baseball bat to satisfy her. Papa Be.
    Better eat your wheaties! If she's tweaking, she'll wear your ass out!

  6. #7641

    Me, You, & a private room


  7. #7640

    This chick

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...f/995949384374

    Anybody partake? Just wondering if her head game commands her minimum? Papa Be.

  8. #7639

    Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyFan  [View Original Post]
    Wth. The Grand Canyon LOL. You might of been able to fit your whole head inside her 😁- joking.
    She needs a baseball bat to satisfy her. Papa Be.

  9. #7638

    Re: Overall fun with her

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJeff69  [View Original Post]
    Well she was a little bit blown out when I went to see her.

    So, I'm a large man and she let me fist her almost up to my elbow.

    But over all, had a good time.

    P.S. She loves drugs.
    Wth. The Grand Canyon LOL. You might of been able to fit your whole head inside her 😁- joking.

  10. #7637

    Diva

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Coco lately? Is she still in business? I never saved her number and she hasn't been advertising on skip. Last time I saw her she was at that horrible motel where you have to drive through the gate and the manager came out to question me till Coco yelled at him to leave me alone. LOL. I hate that place.
    Diva went on some rant about her using her full name and everything, I assume she's pulled back to regular customers, Its never a good thing to be the best gal in the area.

  11. #7636

    Coco

    Anyone seen Coco lately? Is she still in business? I never saved her number and she hasn't been advertising on skip. Last time I saw her she was at that horrible motel where you have to drive through the gate and the manager came out to question me till Coco yelled at him to leave me alone. LOL. I hate that place.

  12. #7635

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's in her early 40's,I believe. Papa Be.
    Can confirm. She's 42. I went once and had a good time. I should go again it's been a while

  13. #7634

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    So I take it Betty is closer to 45-50 instead of the advertised 35?
    Yeah, she's in her early 40's,I believe. Papa Be.

  14. #7633

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    You should be able to find plenty of past reviews if you search Betty. She's been around a while and mostly positive reviews. I saw her a long time ago and she was very nice, haven't repeated because she wasn't really the type I'm into.
    So I take it Betty is closer to 45-50 instead of the advertised 35?

  15. #7632

    Over all, I had fun with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Is she real? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/751624829892.
    Well she was a little bit blown out when I went to see her.

    So, I'm a large man and she let me fist her almost up to my elbow.

    But over all, had a good time.

    P.S. She loves drugs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape