rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 686 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 677 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 10282
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7642

    Coco

    Anyone seen Coco lately? Is she still in business? I never saved her number and she hasn't been advertising on skip. Last time I saw her she was at that horrible motel where you have to drive through the gate and the manager came out to question me till Coco yelled at him to leave me alone. LOL. I hate that place.

  2. #7641

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's in her early 40's,I believe. Papa Be.
    Can confirm. She's 42. I went once and had a good time. I should go again it's been a while

  3. #7640

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    So I take it Betty is closer to 45-50 instead of the advertised 35?
    Yeah, she's in her early 40's,I believe. Papa Be.

  4. #7639

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    You should be able to find plenty of past reviews if you search Betty. She's been around a while and mostly positive reviews. I saw her a long time ago and she was very nice, haven't repeated because she wasn't really the type I'm into.
    So I take it Betty is closer to 45-50 instead of the advertised 35?

  5. #7638

    Over all, I had fun with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Is she real? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/751624829892.
    Well she was a little bit blown out when I went to see her.

    So, I'm a large man and she let me fist her almost up to my elbow.

    But over all, had a good time.

    P.S. She loves drugs.

  6. #7637

    Couples

    Is there any couples out there that anyone knows of.

  7. #7636

    Info

    Back in the traveling saddle here looking if anyone has info on this one her name is Nova any recommendations are greatly appreciated as well.

    https://elpinky.com/united-states/mi...05-210779.html

  8. #7635

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Is she real? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/751624829892.
    She is real, and if you catch her at the right time she is a good time. A touch unpredictable as most crack aficionados can be. Other than the whole smoking crack with me in the room she gets high marks for enthusiasum.

  9. #7634

    Let's smile together

    Any info on this one? Is she real? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/751624829892.

  10. #7633
    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    Did she finish the date? I'm just curious if you experienced the sketchiness in December, then please post. I just don't remember reading any questionable or negative reports from that time period. When chicks start changing we got to let each other know. You had a sketchy date and the other guy had one as well and neither posted. If we aren't going to then why are we here again? I said previously she's always been at "sketchy" places, but she never did me wrong, so I reluctantly agreed. I was figuring her friend was just going to get some dope while we finished. Of course that's when ya get screwed, but oh well. Just stay away.
    She finished the date. Like you said, she's always been in sketchy locations, literally the only things that were different from before were that she didn't seem as into it, which I chalked up to my own personal state of mind or just having an off day, and the taking part of the donation to her roommate before we started.

  11. #7632
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyFan  [View Original Post]
    “Living a successful life isnt for the weak.”--
    Well said! This is a very powerful statement dude.

    BTW I don't care in what context this statement was made. Just reflecting on it.

  12. #7631

    Re: Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...t/988496362253

    Whats up with her head in these photos? Photoshop or alien? Idk.
    She looks good to me LOL. I seen her twice a long time ago when she was renting that super small house in burton / flint. I never had any issues during my visits. I wouldnt ever see her again based upon the more recent bad reports. Plus her prices are delusional for real.
    * At some point she had potential to live a good live and make a good honest living. It just shows how powerful candy is and how having untreated mental health issues is no joke. Living a successful life isnt for the weak. It's sad that she might be in too deep now to change--

  13. #7630
    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    Did she finish the date? I'm just curious if you experienced the sketchiness in December, then please post. I just don't remember reading any questionable or negative reports from that time period. When chicks start changing we got to let each other know. You had a sketchy date and the other guy had one as well and neither posted. If we aren't going to then why are we here again? I said previously she's always been at "sketchy" places, but she never did me wrong, so I reluctantly agreed. I was figuring her friend was just going to get some dope while we finished. Of course that's when ya get screwed, but oh well. Just stay away.

    I followed up with Arianna and she took good care of me. I know she's in a shithole and she's all marked up, but she takes care of me. I've accepted the dump of a place and just make due with what is. She's still tiny, probably sub 5 feet and 90 pounds soaking wet and I enjoy her company. Don't contact me for her info if all you're going to do is complain about the roach motel, dumpy room and marks all over her.
    I'm jealouse. I was seeing 22 yo hot twin sisters for awhile that looked like that in a shitty place in Clawson. I like skinny and short!! Sex is usually better. . sometimes they take great care of you once they get to know you. One of those twins got clean and died of heart issues. Other one disappeared. Sure miss both of them. Thay always took great care of me.

  14. #7629

    We got to post this shit nearer to when it happens. I followed up w. Arianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Brontus  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in December and she did the same thing with the donation but noone ever knocked, I never saw a dude. She did seem much less into the visit than previous meetings though. That really sucks, she used to be a great time. 1 less option in Flint.
    Did she finish the date? I'm just curious if you experienced the sketchiness in December, then please post. I just don't remember reading any questionable or negative reports from that time period. When chicks start changing we got to let each other know. You had a sketchy date and the other guy had one as well and neither posted. If we aren't going to then why are we here again? I said previously she's always been at "sketchy" places, but she never did me wrong, so I reluctantly agreed. I was figuring her friend was just going to get some dope while we finished. Of course that's when ya get screwed, but oh well. Just stay away.

    I followed up with Arianna and she took good care of me. I know she's in a shithole and she's all marked up, but she takes care of me. I've accepted the dump of a place and just make due with what is. She's still tiny, probably sub 5 feet and 90 pounds soaking wet and I enjoy her company. Don't contact me for her info if all you're going to do is complain about the roach motel, dumpy room and marks all over her.

  15. #7628
    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    I take back what I said about K. C. (the Indian Babe). Saw her and we started for a little bit and got interrupted, w / knock on the door. She asked for $ for friend to go to "store". I've seen her a lot and she never did me wrong so I reluctantly agreed, also thinking her friend was a chick and in the business (so she said). Then after a. Minute a dude comes in saying I'm short. Told him he can search me but that's all I brought and all I typically gave her in the past and it's all I got. He left, I got dressed and left. So I basically overpaid for a short stay. Of note, she was also a lot more stand off ish and not as open as she had been in the past, so I should have known something was up. She's now off my list for good obviously. Looks like she's being pimped and not even close to what she used to be.
    Saw her in December and she did the same thing with the donation but noone ever knocked, I never saw a dude. She did seem much less into the visit than previous meetings though. That really sucks, she used to be a great time. 1 less option in Flint.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape