Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 686 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 677 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7648
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    She needs a baseball bat to satisfy her. Papa Be.
    Better eat your wheaties! If she's tweaking, she'll wear your ass out!

  2. #7647

    Me, You, & a private room


  3. #7646

    This chick

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...f/995949384374

    Anybody partake? Just wondering if her head game commands her minimum? Papa Be.

  4. #7645

    Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyFan  [View Original Post]
    Wth. The Grand Canyon LOL. You might of been able to fit your whole head inside her 😁- joking.
    She needs a baseball bat to satisfy her. Papa Be.

  5. #7644

    Re: Overall fun with her

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJeff69  [View Original Post]
    Well she was a little bit blown out when I went to see her.

    So, I'm a large man and she let me fist her almost up to my elbow.

    But over all, had a good time.

    P.S. She loves drugs.
    Wth. The Grand Canyon LOL. You might of been able to fit your whole head inside her 😁- joking.

  6. #7643

    Diva

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Coco lately? Is she still in business? I never saved her number and she hasn't been advertising on skip. Last time I saw her she was at that horrible motel where you have to drive through the gate and the manager came out to question me till Coco yelled at him to leave me alone. LOL. I hate that place.
    Diva went on some rant about her using her full name and everything, I assume she's pulled back to regular customers, Its never a good thing to be the best gal in the area.

  7. #7642

    Coco

    Anyone seen Coco lately? Is she still in business? I never saved her number and she hasn't been advertising on skip. Last time I saw her she was at that horrible motel where you have to drive through the gate and the manager came out to question me till Coco yelled at him to leave me alone. LOL. I hate that place.

  8. #7641

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's in her early 40's,I believe. Papa Be.
    Can confirm. She's 42. I went once and had a good time. I should go again it's been a while

  9. #7640

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    So I take it Betty is closer to 45-50 instead of the advertised 35?
    Yeah, she's in her early 40's,I believe. Papa Be.

  10. #7639

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    You should be able to find plenty of past reviews if you search Betty. She's been around a while and mostly positive reviews. I saw her a long time ago and she was very nice, haven't repeated because she wasn't really the type I'm into.
    So I take it Betty is closer to 45-50 instead of the advertised 35?

  11. #7638

    Over all, I had fun with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Is she real? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/751624829892.
    Well she was a little bit blown out when I went to see her.

    So, I'm a large man and she let me fist her almost up to my elbow.

    But over all, had a good time.

    P.S. She loves drugs.

  12. #7637

    Couples

    Is there any couples out there that anyone knows of.

  13. #7636

    Info

    Back in the traveling saddle here looking if anyone has info on this one her name is Nova any recommendations are greatly appreciated as well.

    https://elpinky.com/united-states/mi...05-210779.html

  14. #7635

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Is she real? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/751624829892.
    She is real, and if you catch her at the right time she is a good time. A touch unpredictable as most crack aficionados can be. Other than the whole smoking crack with me in the room she gets high marks for enthusiasum.

  15. #7634

    Let's smile together

    Any info on this one? Is she real? https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/751624829892.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape