Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 887 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 650 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11070
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffMcguff  [View Original Post]
    Is she gone? I have her number, but I don't want to bother her for a dream if she isn't in the area or taking appointments anymore.
    She posted earlier today.

  2. #11069
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever dream of this lovely lady? Sherrie Eubanks from megapersonals?
    Nope but looks interesting for sure.

  3. #11068

    I dream of Sherrie

    Anyone ever dream of this lovely lady? Sherrie Eubanks from megapersonals?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Feb_6_2024_3_18_08.jpg‎   Feb_6_2024_4_06_13.jpg‎   Feb_6_2024_4_06_02.jpg‎  

  4. #11067

    Savannah Rayne

    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in awhile but she got very unreliable, she stood me up after driving to Greenwood but stayed in touch with me until I got there, then disappeared. I was going to try to see her the other day but she asked if I could bring her some "clear", after I told her no, I never got another response. When I did see her, she had potential to be one of the best around.
    I've been seeing Savannah for several years and there have been times she was very reliable, but sometimes, like when she's using, she'll make an appointment then fall asleep. One time I banged on her window to wake her up. She also moves around a lot.

  5. #11066
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this girl? It seems like the name is familiar.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/608449374351
    I haven't seen her in awhile but she got very unreliable, she stood me up after driving to Greenwood but stayed in touch with me until I got there, then disappeared. I was going to try to see her the other day but she asked if I could bring her some "clear", after I told her no, I never got another response. When I did see her, she had potential to be one of the best around.

  6. #11065

    Speaking of Latinas

    There used to be some traveling ones that worked out of a townhouse. I messaged that number and got a quick response with an address to a motel. Looked the number up and the last ad I could find from them was from November. They still legit? I can give more senior members more info in DM if needed.

  7. #11064
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Who is the best Latina provider right now.
    I would like to know too. Almost went to see this one but the entrance fee seems a little low for the quality of pics.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/69259806

  8. #11063

    Savannah Rayne

    Any word on this girl? It seems like the name is familiar.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/608449374351

  9. #11062

    Dakota?

    It's probably been five or six years since I saw her last. Anybody seen her recently and she still good to go? She did have an amazing rack?

  10. #11061

    Latinas

    Who is the best Latina provider right now.

  11. #11060

    Jezebelle

    I see she is back posting after a long absence. Anyone seen her recently?

  12. #11059
    Quote Originally Posted by RobberFly  [View Original Post]
    Bro, your review is already in her ad, lmfao. Shows that they watch this threads too. Stay safe. Cheers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/892914963054
    Now that funny.

  13. #11058
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffMcguff  [View Original Post]
    Is she gone? I have her number, but I don't want to bother her for a dream if she isn't in the area or taking appointments anymore.
    She always says just to call. Worst she can do is say I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing people. I'd love to know myself.

  14. #11057
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny33  [View Original Post]
    🤣129315; no, sadly they did not. I called the number and he answered, I asked him where the f he was and called him a few names in Spanish. He hung up, I've called 3 more times but he hasn't answered 😆.
    I get these calls and messages as well. Definitely enjoy messing with them. I asked him if he was a teletubby, there was a very long pause and he asked what did I say? I reapeded it and he hung up on me.

  15. #11056

    Be safe

    Noticed these two ads with the same pics but different numbers and ages. You can see the pics in the 2nd link are just screenshots.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...e/186231760390

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...e/815345527502

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape