Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 887 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 651 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11055

    Scame. Beware

    This post is a scam. Takes money. Starts to argue. Turns hostile. No services provided. Dude lurks outside door,.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/856941516327
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scam.png‎  

  2. #11054
    Anyone ever seen this girl? Not the best location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/416336117040

  3. #11053
    Quote Originally Posted by Confused1966  [View Original Post]
    Looking at Craven Cox. Using the usual searches can't find any information about her. Has anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/562594103054
    Yup she's worth a visit. Also goes by Jennifer. Had fun with her, easy to set up if she is in Greenville (sometimes she is further away). Takes instruction well, mature, no BS. Go have fun.

    Stay Safe.

    G.

  4. #11052

    Jenn

    I was able to see Jenn yesterday at her apartment. Good location and communication was great and was on time. Played on the couch in the living room which is ok, a bed is better. Did some kissing BBBJ which was great, switched to DATY and then 69. Fucked her miss. And then pounded her doggy from behind. I like slim gals and she sure is. Her ass is small and very cute. I would see her again.

  5. #11051

    Craven Cox

    Looking at Craven Cox. Using the usual searches can't find any information about her. Has anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/562594103054

  6. #11050

    That was fast!

    Quote Originally Posted by OwnDemographic  [View Original Post]
    Pictures 100% accurate. Great attitude with a wonderful GFE experience. No demons, drugs or dirt bags! https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/791826983554.
    Bro, your review is already in her ad, lmfao. Shows that they watch this threads too. Stay safe. Cheers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/892914963054

  7. #11049
    Quote Originally Posted by OwnDemographic  [View Original Post]
    Pictures 100% accurate. Great attitude with a wonderful GFE experience. No demons, drugs or dirt bags! https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/791826983554.
    Agreed I saw her ad earlier in the week. Setup for this morning.

    I will most certainly be seeing her again.

    Pics are accurate coms are good.

    Price is reasonable.

    Currently in a nicer place near the mall.

  8. #11048
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get more info on Naughty Natasha but the review she has on her had doesn't actually show up on the board. Maybe I'm missing something, but can anyone provide some details on her?

    DATY friendly?

    BBBJ?

    Better description of location?

    Rates?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/184425673780
    Search the Myrtle Beach board and you will find plenty of Intel on her.

  9. #11047

    Naughty Natasha

    I'm trying to get more info on Naughty Natasha but the review she has on her had doesn't actually show up on the board. Maybe I'm missing something, but can anyone provide some details on her?

    DATY friendly?

    BBBJ?

    Better description of location?

    Rates?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/184425673780

  10. #11046
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    I've offered a significant amount and was told she doesn't offer. Has never offered it and will never offer it. The attitude of who cares is part of the reason Greenville is the cesspool it is. Keep up the attitude and watch it continue to get worse.
    I could somewhat understand your concern if you were referring to a UTR but for you to say that she's never offered it is ludicrous.

    In all actuality, it's the WK's and hoarders that are making it a cesspool.

  11. #11045

    Finally

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/150605344909

    So I have tried multiple times to visit her. Finally last night I did. Already thinking about a return trip.

  12. #11044
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 126

    Safe as well as sensational

    Pictures 100% accurate. Great attitude with a wonderful GFE experience. No demons, drugs or dirt bags! https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/791826983554.

  13. #11043
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Did they bring snacks?
    🤣129315; no, sadly they did not. I called the number and he answered, I asked him where the f he was and called him a few names in Spanish. He hung up, I've called 3 more times but he hasn't answered 😆.

  14. #11042
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    What texting app do you recommend?
    I use two, text now and text me. Both let you make calls for free with that number.

  15. #11041

    New girl

    If anyone was wondering, this girl is real. The first three are her, the next three are her homegirl. I don't know how good or bad her service is, this is the first time she is posting, to my knowledge. And I cannot see her atm. So if anyone wants to take one for the team.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/178624924572

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape