Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 13318
-
01-31-24 11:19 #11053Senior Member

Posts: 533Texting app
Text Free.
Originally Posted by SteveHarris109
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 10:35 #11052Senior Member

Posts: 155I've offered a significant amount and was told she doesn't offer. Has never offered it and will never offer it. The attitude of who cares is part of the reason Greenville is the cesspool it is. Keep up the attitude and watch it continue to get worse.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 07:27 #11051Senior Member

Posts: 1206Did they bring snacks?
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 06:50 #11050Senior Member

Posts: 77What texting app do you recommend?
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 05:13 #11049Senior Member

Posts: 598Yet she continues to do it. Who cares!
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 22:40 #11048Regular Member

Posts: 3Lollipop
Is she gone? I have her number, but I don't want to bother her for a dream if she isn't in the area or taking appointments anymore.
-
01-30-24 18:26 #11047Senior Member

Posts: 533I've had a similar experience
I haven't received any videos but I've been sent pictures of dismembered bodies. They don't like my response because they call me and I tell it to their face. Things like this is why I use a texting app.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
We all need to stay safe.
-
01-30-24 16:26 #11046Senior Member

Posts: 318This is too funny
Slight update, he sent me this short video telling me since I want to laugh like this is some joke they're on their way to my location now and I better be there or else 🤣 dude in the back was waving a gun around.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 16:01 #11045Senior Member

Posts: 155Nope a lot of providers read this site. Melanie used to post on here so did a lot of others.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer77
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 15:58 #11044Senior Member

Posts: 147Craigslist lady
There's a lady that posted on CL last week along with her pic. She said she was looking for an honest guy. She has a 308 area code. I suggested that we meet at Starbucks or something first. She insisted on coming to my house and having dinner and watching movies. I never gave her my address nor did I mention what town I lived in. Not sure what her scan plan was but watch out for her.
-
01-30-24 15:30 #11043Senior Member

Posts: 318This is why you should use a texting app
I mean the kind that gives you a phone number so you don't have to use your real number and could also tie into when they want photo verification and whatnot. I replied to a lot of ads last night from a few different sites. I have no idea which ad or site brought this about but received these texts not long ago.
Stay safe everybody.
-
01-30-24 13:36 #11042Senior Member

Posts: 88My bad
I thought this site was for guys only.
Anyway. As always YMMV with all providers!
-
01-30-24 10:57 #11041Senior Member

Posts: 155You know she reads this site.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer77
[View Original Post]
She gets upset when people call asking about cip when she says it's something she doesn't offer.
-
01-29-24 15:55 #11040Senior Member

Posts: 88Jenn
She is an affordable option and does offer cim / cip for a up charge of course.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
Normally she is not GFE but for a up charge I'm sure she would be.
PL.
-
01-29-24 15:29 #11039Senior Member

Posts: 155Jenn takes her ads down when she isn't available.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
Here is a current ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/150686458690











Reply With Quote




