Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 10271
-
02-02-24 22:50 #7616Senior Member

Posts: 11634 Miles is not that far, but I would make the trip for this one unless the donation was right. .
Originally Posted by DutchRudder
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 14:17 #7615Senior Member

Posts: 537Photoshop
What a poor attempt!
Originally Posted by AsstroNutt
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 10:38 #7614Senior Member

Posts: 67Anyone interacted with this one?
She posts in Flint but is located in the Thumb. Not much in the looks department but times be tough:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...p/710238172368
-
02-01-24 17:41 #7613Senior Member

Posts: 36Was wondering the same thing LOL. I've never found her attractive and these definitely don't help nor does the kilt! I'd have to get paid to dip into that.
Originally Posted by AsstroNutt
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 17:14 #7612Senior Member

Posts: 390Bad Photoshop
I was thinking the exact same thing. All out of proportion, too smooth, just all around weird. Also trying to hard to hide her less than ideal $600 body with creative angles. I say less than ideal because WAY better can be had for less. I don't know which of us is paying her that much but I damn sure wouldn't. Buck fiddly at the most.
-
02-01-24 16:35 #7611Senior Member

Posts: 367Kyra
https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...t/988496362253
Whats up with her head in these photos? Photoshop or alien? Idk.
-
01-30-24 20:27 #7610Senior Member

Posts: 1264Kc
Typical flint user type so that will turn some off. She's Indian and usually says that in her ads. You can negotiate to reasonable donations, but honestly super passionate in the times I saw her. Very into it and I wouldn't know she wasn't my GF. She's decently attractive but as with all of them a total. Pita to keep steady contact and usually end up waiting forever for her, but I've seen her probably 5-8 times and there wasn't a visit that I didn't have a good time. Always some kind of sketchy housing situation but never an issue.
Originally Posted by Drews4
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 18:42 #7609Senior Member

Posts: 365More info?
Is she new or has she used other names? Very curious. Hard to find a decent GFE
Originally Posted by BoRegardHer
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 12:52 #7608Senior Member

Posts: 1264Travel inn is about the worst imo. Such a shit hole, major roaches, multiple kinds, always bad company around. I see someone there and tell them every time to GTFO of there.
Originally Posted by DrCumReturns
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 09:45 #7607Senior Member

Posts: 313Yea she was at the travel inn. Place is totally busted down and dudes walking around the parking lot on their cell phones. Did not give me a vibe of wanting to be there.
Originally Posted by AsstroNutt
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 06:48 #7606Senior Member

Posts: 578Mahriah
I just seen her on Friday. At the place with the red roof. Last Minuit as fuck because cocos phone stopped working. I would make sure you see her not at her house. Gotten interrupted there befor by loud pounding on the door. Had a great date at the notel and based on my experience wth her it sounds like someone has access to her phone. If I repeat and she doesn't have a room I will invest in one. Pound away boys.
Originally Posted by VehicleCityGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 16:52 #7605Senior Member

Posts: 367Lia
She's got a post up with some dude in it, I don't know how much candy it takes for a hooker to assume that anyone is going to come see them with their BF and that type of duo is going to make them any money. Maybe I'm wrong? It just seems like a terrible business decision.
Originally Posted by DrCumReturns
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 12:00 #7604Senior Member

Posts: 73Lonely Lola
Fellow Travelers,
Does anyone remember a gal in her late twenties or early thirties that went by Lola? She was thin, with some tattos. Used to see her back in the day and while she wasn't the best time I ever had, she was consistent with comms and performace. Has anyone heard from her lately? With the slime pcikings in Lansing, I thought I'd see if she was still around. Thanks, Tmp4.
-
01-29-24 09:46 #7603Regular Member

Posts: 243Do you remember what $$ she's asking for?
Originally Posted by BoRegardHer
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 08:49 #7602Senior Member

Posts: 62Kendr
Yes it is.
Originally Posted by Thorim
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




