The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 551 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 8261
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6011
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by PipeMaster808  [View Original Post]
    Finally made my way back up to the PNW. Actually here for work but Pandora is on the drive between sites so stopped here twice in the first 3 days! Had Monse both times and filled her up. She said she normally asks for $300 now? Was always $200 when I saw her but that was several years ago. Anyways I can understand the cost increase. It was non rushed, all bare, sensual, grinding, didn't even bother to go to the VIP. Just did it in the back booths like old times. Will stop by often during this project and will also try some of the other talent if I see something to my liking.

    Whatever happened to Sambra? The one who took it bbgreek.
    Monse nice lady. 300 fare dollar. She take in but if you have small Wang.

  2. #6010
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    She not make you cum?
    Her mouth like metal rake.

  3. #6009
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by PipeMaster808  [View Original Post]
    Finally made my way back up to the PNW. Actually here for work but Pandora is on the drive between sites so stopped here twice in the first 3 days! Had Monse both times and filled her up. She said she normally asks for $300 now? Was always $200 when I saw her but that was several years ago. Anyways I can understand the cost increase. It was non rushed, all bare, sensual, grinding, didn't even bother to go to the VIP. Just did it in the back booths like old times. Will stop by often during this project and will also try some of the other talent if I see something to my liking.

    Whatever happened to Sambra? The one who took it bbgreek.
    Samba get fired. Fuck men in car. Blackmail them.

  4. #6008

    Got

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarne  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Khalisee (or something like that) at Playgrounds.
    What mother of dragons at the playground LOL.

  5. #6007

    Khalisee

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this asian stripper? She says she is Korean.

    Looks like she is at the club in Ballard.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/164517635
    She goes by Khalisee (or something like that) at Playgrounds.

  6. #6006

    Pandoras Lunch Break

    Finally made my way back up to the PNW. Actually here for work but Pandora is on the drive between sites so stopped here twice in the first 3 days! Had Monse both times and filled her up. She said she normally asks for $300 now? Was always $200 when I saw her but that was several years ago. Anyways I can understand the cost increase. It was non rushed, all bare, sensual, grinding, didn't even bother to go to the VIP. Just did it in the back booths like old times. Will stop by often during this project and will also try some of the other talent if I see something to my liking.

    Whatever happened to Sambra? The one who took it bbgreek.

  7. #6005
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Since when is there a strip joint in Ballard?
    Since at least 1965.

  8. #6004
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    I don't see action on I. G I guess it's dead.
    I went yesterday at 12:30 pm assuming they open at 11 am like most days only to know that on Sunday's they now open at 1 pm. I returned at 2 pm only to find Anya who was busy with someone else. Waited for her then got couple of dances and left.

  9. #6003

    Forever

    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Since when is there a strip joint in Ballard?
    Playground Cabaret (formerly Sands) has been in its location for a long time.

    The girl in question went by the stage name Camille when she was working at Devils Triangle. I was told she was recruited off of Aurora which makes sense seeing this post. I've gotten dances from her a few times. Decent mileage. She gets into it. No idea how she would be outside the club.

  10. #6002
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Since when is there a strip joint in Ballard?
    Playground.

  11. #6001

    Which club in Ballard?

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this asian stripper? She says she is Korean.

    Looks like she is at the club in Ballard.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/164517635
    Since when is there a strip joint in Ballard?

  12. #6000

    Escort / Stripper Asian

    Anyone recognize this asian stripper? She says she is Korean.

    Looks like she is at the club in Ballard.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/164517635
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5201ec02245792287a1e11cbf8b488c8_f.jpg‎   fad674186a61f54367ed5cd3e213bfae_f.jpg‎   80f3d89ba9d8855716acc51c983bd991_f.jpg‎  

  13. #5999

    Wanted to go to pandora

    I don't see action on I. G I guess it's dead.

  14. #5998
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    They'll have to at least start checking I'd.
    They do at night and I'm 38.

  15. #5997

    Well you know

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    This could bring extra scrutiny on the dancers doing extras.

    https://www.fox13seattle.com/news/en...trip-clubs.amp
    They'll have to at least start checking I'd.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape