rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 298 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 4467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4272

    Alina

    Went ahead and dreamed about Alina's after a recent recommendation.

    Unfortunately, I must have dreamed at a not-so-stellar time, as the one that I drew was difficult to understand despite the use of a translator and seemed like she was rushing at times. Unfortunately, I did not get a name as it was difficult to communicate with her. Overall an okay time with FS, though I am debating on whether or not I am going to try again in the future, maybe at a different time. Otherwise, I am considering Nicole's or Swan once again unless there is another recommendation.

  2. #4271
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLandis  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, meant "Yumi".
    Not that anyone will believe my review since I'm a "newbie" but I think the reviews for Yumi were actually of Amy. When I first read reviews here of "Yumi" back in December, I called and asked for her and was told there wasn't anyone there by that name: only Amy and Lulu. The woman on the phone said they were both young and pretty and I thought, well she's probably lying but I'll check it out. So I get there and the girl I get is indeed youngish and pretty, in really good shape with nice MM tits. I'd estimate she was late 20's but could've been early 30's. Service was good. BJ was covered which was a disappointment since the reviews said BBJ, but it was still a good time for a decent price. I asked her name and it really sounded like she said Yumi and I asked her to repeat it and realized she was saying Amy.

    Went back a few times but never saw Amy there again. Saw a girl name Eva twice (though she pronounces it Ewa). She was a very similar type to Amy. Late 20's / early 30's, in very good shape, pretty face. I think her boobs were real but it's possible they're a very well done MM job. Eva's BJ was bare so that was nice and she got more into it than Amy.

    Went back last week and no more Amy. This time, I got Alice and she was just ok. Not very pretty. Probably mid to late 30's. Small natural boobs. And she was what HermosaSurfer2 described as a "roll the top down and hike the skirt up" type of chick. BBJ but could barely fit half of it in her mouth and I am strictly average in the length and girth department. Wouldn't repeat with her.

    One more thing: I keep seeing reviews saying it's $. 6 house fee, but I've always paid $. 5 to the house the four times I've been and $1. 6 for FS.

  3. #4270
    Quote Originally Posted by HermosaSurfer2  [View Original Post]
    Mia exists, or at least she did when the reviews for this place started. It wasn't all that great. Rushed, mechanical, little touching and I really don't like that deal where they roll the top down and hike the skirt up. It was a "man's got to eat" deal at best. Haven't been back.
    Sorry, meant "Yumi".

  4. #4269
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLandis  [View Original Post]
    Much more realistic and appreciated review of Swan vs the over hyped reviews of "Mia" who doesn't seem to exist.
    Mia exists, or at least she did when the reviews for this place started. It wasn't all that great. Rushed, mechanical, little touching and I really don't like that deal where they roll the top down and hike the skirt up. It was a "man's got to eat" deal at best. Haven't been back.

  5. #4268
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplesNPears  [View Original Post]
    Yeah my pleasure if it helps Donald. Your posts (and Ryan's) have been really useful to me in the past.

    Swan, there is Amy regularly, she's pretty cute and nice but a bit "get-the-job-done-and-get-out".

    Then they have one rotating and that's hit and miss but usually very nice, if you text their published number they'll tell you who's working and might give some info about them.

    Sugarasian. Org you can check out yourself and look for the HS Thousand Oaks which is one or two girls (pictures shown) you can book with, they rotate also every week or two. Prices are shown on the site, comparable to or less expensive than AMP, it's a house in good TO neighborhood.
    Much more realistic and appreciated review of Swan vs the over hyped reviews of "Mia" who doesn't seem to exist.

  6. #4267

    To stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Donalds  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that! Hoping the IRS is good to me this year-not sure how to set up a Go Fund Me. LOL!

    Heard good things about Swan, never heard of Sugarasians. 🤔.
    Yeah my pleasure if it helps Donald. Your posts (and Ryan's) have been really useful to me in the past.

    Swan, there is Amy regularly, she's pretty cute and nice but a bit "get-the-job-done-and-get-out".

    Then they have one rotating and that's hit and miss but usually very nice, if you text their published number they'll tell you who's working and might give some info about them.

    Sugarasian. Org you can check out yourself and look for the HS Thousand Oaks which is one or two girls (pictures shown) you can book with, they rotate also every week or two. Prices are shown on the site, comparable to or less expensive than AMP, it's a house in good TO neighborhood.

  7. #4266
    Quote Originally Posted by Donalds  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that! Hoping the IRS is good to me this year-not sure how to set up a Go Fund Me. LOL!

    Heard good things about Swan, never heard of Sugarasians. 🤔.
    Let us know how Swan goes. No legit reviews from seasoned mongers. Just newbies / owners posting fakes here and on RM.

  8. #4265
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLandis  [View Original Post]
    Sugarasian?
    Website Sugarasian. Org includes TO location.

  9. #4264
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplesNPears  [View Original Post]
    TO swan spa. 6+1.6 FS 30 m (could try to do. 2 or. 4 better).

    TO also see sugarasian. Org 2.0 FS.

    Have fun!
    Thanks for that! Hoping the IRS is good to me this year-not sure how to set up a Go Fund Me. LOL!

    Heard good things about Swan, never heard of Sugarasians. 🤔.

  10. #4263
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumRod85  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Maybe it's worth dreaming about Nicole's again. I went and branched out to SB after some recent less-than-stellar dreams in VC, but sadly, my recent go-to is no more, so I am looking to find a new alternative. I am open to other suggestions if need be.
    Alina in Ox seems to be accommodating.

  11. #4262

    Nicole's

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRyo  [View Original Post]
    Good news. Cherry is back on Saturdays!

    Also dreamed about Nicole's a few weeks back and saw Luna. Mid 30's. Really cute and in shape. I believe she said she works Fri-Sun.

    Appearance: 7. 5/10.

    Massage: 7/10.

    Flip: 8/10.

    Would come back.
    Hmmm. Maybe it's worth dreaming about Nicole's again. I went and branched out to SB after some recent less-than-stellar dreams in VC, but sadly, my recent go-to is no more, so I am looking to find a new alternative. I am open to other suggestions if need be.

  12. #4261
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplesNPears  [View Original Post]
    TO swan spa. 6+1.6 FS 30 m (could try to do. 2 or. 4 better).

    TO also see sugarasian. Org 2.0 FS.

    Have fun!
    Sugarasian?

  13. #4260

    Cherry is back

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRyo  [View Original Post]
    Good news. Cherry is back on Saturdays!

    Also dreamed about Nicole's a few weeks back and saw Luna. Mid 30's. Really cute and in shape. I believe she said she works Fri-Sun.

    Appearance: 7. 5/10.

    Massage: 7/10.

    Flip: 8/10.

    Would come back.
    Thanks that is good news!

  14. #4259
    Quote Originally Posted by Donalds  [View Original Post]
    Might be getting a slightly larger tax refund than expected this year and was hoping for a quick FS parlor visit (b-day present to myself) if I can scrape together enough funds by early March. Been woefully out of the loop and need some likely "sure things" and an idea of current $$$ damage. Time and transportation are a consideration, so would like to stay local to the general Thousand Oaks area, but Oxnard is doable if there are places providing (open to carpooling with another monger here).
    TO swan spa. 6+1.6 FS 30 m (could try to do. 2 or. 4 better).

    TO also see sugarasian. Org 2.0 FS.

    Have fun!

  15. #4258

    Current status needed

    Might be getting a slightly larger tax refund than expected this year and was hoping for a quick FS parlor visit (b-day present to myself) if I can scrape together enough funds by early March. Been woefully out of the loop and need some likely "sure things" and an idea of current $$$ damage. Time and transportation are a consideration, so would like to stay local to the general Thousand Oaks area, but Oxnard is doable if there are places providing (open to carpooling with another monger here).

    I know Nicole's comes up a lot but wondered if Health Center on St. Mary's was still on the radar. I might swing by Cherry's or Oriental Spa, but would like to stay near the Esplanade area if I make that trip.

    Any info. Is greatly appreciated and results (if any) will be shared here.

    Feel free to PM, and thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape