Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 13305
-
02-07-24 10:32 #11070Senior Member

Posts: 155She posted earlier today.
Originally Posted by BuffMcguff
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 10:12 #11069Senior Member

Posts: 155Nope but looks interesting for sure.
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-24 08:32 #11068Senior Member

Posts: 229I dream of Sherrie
Anyone ever dream of this lovely lady? Sherrie Eubanks from megapersonals?
-
02-06-24 17:44 #11067Senior Member

Posts: 357Savannah Rayne
I've been seeing Savannah for several years and there have been times she was very reliable, but sometimes, like when she's using, she'll make an appointment then fall asleep. One time I banged on her window to wake her up. She also moves around a lot.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-24 00:09 #11066Senior Member

Posts: 565I haven't seen her in awhile but she got very unreliable, she stood me up after driving to Greenwood but stayed in touch with me until I got there, then disappeared. I was going to try to see her the other day but she asked if I could bring her some "clear", after I told her no, I never got another response. When I did see her, she had potential to be one of the best around.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-24 22:42 #11065Senior Member

Posts: 318Speaking of Latinas
There used to be some traveling ones that worked out of a townhouse. I messaged that number and got a quick response with an address to a motel. Looked the number up and the last ad I could find from them was from November. They still legit? I can give more senior members more info in DM if needed.
-
02-05-24 22:23 #11064Senior Member

Posts: 318I would like to know too. Almost went to see this one but the entrance fee seems a little low for the quality of pics.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/69259806
-
02-05-24 19:04 #11063Senior Member

Posts: 872Savannah Rayne
Any word on this girl? It seems like the name is familiar.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/608449374351
-
02-05-24 18:59 #11062Senior Member

Posts: 872Dakota?
It's probably been five or six years since I saw her last. Anybody seen her recently and she still good to go? She did have an amazing rack?
-
02-05-24 14:56 #11061Senior Member

Posts: 533Latinas
Who is the best Latina provider right now.
-
02-05-24 08:02 #11060Senior Member

Posts: 533Jezebelle
I see she is back posting after a long absence. Anyone seen her recently?
-
02-04-24 07:26 #11059Senior Member

Posts: 1821Now that funny.
Originally Posted by RobberFly
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 00:00 #11058Senior Member

Posts: 180She always says just to call. Worst she can do is say I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing people. I'd love to know myself.
Originally Posted by BuffMcguff
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 13:46 #11057Senior Member

Posts: 259I get these calls and messages as well. Definitely enjoy messing with them. I asked him if he was a teletubby, there was a very long pause and he asked what did I say? I reapeded it and he hung up on me.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 12:07 #11056Senior Member

Posts: 318Be safe
Noticed these two ads with the same pics but different numbers and ages. You can see the pics in the 2nd link are just screenshots.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...e/186231760390
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...e/815345527502










Reply With Quote






