Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 441 491 891 1391 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20818

    Thankyou

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    "Like big tits not fat". Classic.

    Of course there is only one who can fit that request. Cassidy James. CJ. The woman with the double howitzers. And she knows how to use them. She will meet and exceed your expectations. Drink Red Bull prior. And brush your teeth and pop a mint into that mouth. And prepare to be blown away. Among other things. You've not likely seen a woman who looks and performs as well as CJ. She's available M-F. 9 am to 3 pm. No evenings or weekends.
    Thank you for the recommendation might see her. I'll see if schedules work out someone getting my money this week.

  2. #20817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kitty

    Saw kitty this afternoon for my 5th BJ of the week.

    Jazzy on Monday, SBJ's sister on Tuesday, Breezii on Wednesday and Thursday https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/206776443814.

    And kitty today. Keeping up with a medical theory, the more you use it the more likely you are to keep it after prostrate removal.

    Kitty's head game was awesome, as usual. Sucked on those massive tits for a bit, she said no bitting (must be a new rule).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/552265446934

    Kitty is currently starting prices at 60 in a decent incall with Alison on ths west side of GR.

  3. #20816
    Quote Originally Posted by Number6161  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/279055329098

    Anyone have any experience with this one. Tia.
    I think I read somewhere this is not a good idea, or scam but not 100 percent on that.

  4. #20815
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    I'm blushing. Thank you guys. Wasn't expecting that. I appreciate your raves, but I will be first to admit I eat good. LOL. I do my best to stay fit, but I ain't passing up lunch, LOL.
    Would love to see you but only make it to grand rapids on weekends.

  5. #20814

    I want to know

    Quote Originally Posted by NumberOneLow  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen or direct me how to finds prior reviews? Much appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/618461840696
    I want to know also. Need price too.

  6. #20813
    Quote Originally Posted by HighWattage  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/791644167388

    This just struck my funny one. I guess she has a college back up plan.
    Yes, just needs to learn how to spell college in her ad LOL maybe she flunked spelling ha.

  7. #20812

    Skyy

    I finally hard the chance to see sky a couple weeks ago and man I don't know why I waited so long. The pics are of her although the pics in her ad make her appear taller then she actually is. She is really good looking. Negotiated hhr for 1. 5. BBBJ was only a few minutes but over all was pretty good. Then slipped the cover on and went to Mish, switched up to k9 and finished in the bag. Would definitely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/005647118837

  8. #20811

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BrentRS  [View Original Post]
    I received a couple of messages asking for more info that I forgot / could have added. Next time I post on lady, I will. Good pointing it out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/836141324905

    She is like her description, so not a spinner. Not a BBW. Good body.

    She posts as 36, but I would add roughly 10 more years.

    Donation: $. 50 hh and $$ hr.

    Pics are fairly accurate, I would say. She is not bad looking. Better than average looks IMHO.

    Enjoy.
    Same. In fact, I posted a few pics of my get together with Lilly Vrega in the kzoo forum.

  9. #20810
    Quote Originally Posted by BudMan455  [View Original Post]
    Any body seen her or can vouch? I've been tempted to see her for a while but she's been gone for awhile.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/515615549587
    She is real, mechanical, and just goes through the motion to get the job done. She isn't bad at all just don't expect any GFE.

  10. #20809

    Can anyone verify

    This one seems to have a little GPS but looks so good I was considering it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/377928853729

  11. #20808
    Quote Originally Posted by HighWattage  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/791644167388

    This just struck my funny one. I guess she has a college back up plan.
    She is gorgeous! Ad sounds more like SA.

  12. #20807

    Well educated?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/791644167388

    This just struck my funny one. I guess she has a college back up plan.

  13. #20806

    Bella Rea

    Any one seen or direct me how to finds prior reviews? Much appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/618461840696

  14. #20805

    Trouble?

    Any body seen her or can vouch? I've been tempted to see her for a while but she's been gone for awhile.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/515615549587

  15. #20804
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    County Fair?

    Quote Originally Posted by McNasty504  [View Original Post]
    I've not seen this entry. However, given the fact that the hourly rate is exceeded by the weight of this yearling, I'm inclined to pass. I know. I know. Don't knock hoggin' time until you've tried it. I'm still going to pass. My New Year's resolution has been to drop weight. And go slimmer. I'm sticking to the plan. Maybe others can help.

    Trim.

    G2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape