Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 26665
-
02-03-24 12:19 #20815Regular Member

Posts: 7Would love to see you but only make it to grand rapids on weekends.
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 08:28 #20814Regular Member

Posts: 5I want to know
I want to know also. Need price too.
Originally Posted by NumberOneLow
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 06:41 #20813Senior Member

Posts: 352Yes, just needs to learn how to spell college in her ad LOL maybe she flunked spelling ha.
Originally Posted by HighWattage
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 02:07 #20812Senior Member

Posts: 47Skyy
I finally hard the chance to see sky a couple weeks ago and man I don't know why I waited so long. The pics are of her although the pics in her ad make her appear taller then she actually is. She is really good looking. Negotiated hhr for 1. 5. BBBJ was only a few minutes but over all was pretty good. Then slipped the cover on and went to Mish, switched up to k9 and finished in the bag. Would definitely repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/005647118837
-
02-02-24 23:22 #20811Senior Member

Posts: 107Agree
Same. In fact, I posted a few pics of my get together with Lilly Vrega in the kzoo forum.
Originally Posted by BrentRS
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 19:39 #20810Senior Member

Posts: 33She is real, mechanical, and just goes through the motion to get the job done. She isn't bad at all just don't expect any GFE.
Originally Posted by BudMan455
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 18:44 #20809Regular Member

Posts: 2Can anyone verify
This one seems to have a little GPS but looks so good I was considering it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/377928853729
-
02-02-24 16:16 #20808Senior Member

Posts: 1263She is gorgeous! Ad sounds more like SA.
Originally Posted by HighWattage
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 14:38 #20807Regular Member

Posts: 19Well educated?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/791644167388
This just struck my funny one. I guess she has a college back up plan.
-
02-02-24 13:25 #20806Senior Member

Posts: 33Bella Rea
Any one seen or direct me how to finds prior reviews? Much appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/618461840696
-
02-02-24 12:06 #20805Regular Member

Posts: 17Trouble?
Any body seen her or can vouch? I've been tempted to see her for a while but she's been gone for awhile.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/515615549587
-
02-02-24 07:53 #20804Banned Member

Posts: 1086County Fair?
I've not seen this entry. However, given the fact that the hourly rate is exceeded by the weight of this yearling, I'm inclined to pass. I know. I know. Don't knock hoggin' time until you've tried it. I'm still going to pass. My New Year's resolution has been to drop weight. And go slimmer. I'm sticking to the plan. Maybe others can help.
Originally Posted by McNasty504
[View Original Post]
Trim.
G2.
-
02-02-24 05:30 #20803Senior Member

Posts: 229The Real Thing Lilly
I received a couple of messages asking for more info that I forgot / could have added. Next time I post on lady, I will. Good pointing it out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/836141324905
She is like her description, so not a spinner. Not a BBW. Good body.
She posts as 36, but I would add roughly 10 more years.
Donation: $. 50 hh and $$ hr.
Pics are fairly accurate, I would say. She is not bad looking. Better than average looks IMHO.
Enjoy.
-
02-02-24 01:51 #20802Senior Member

Posts: 58Have anyone seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/452201036146
-
02-02-24 01:24 #20801Senior Member

Posts: 319Slim thick cutie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/072717043473
Hey fellow mongers has anyone seen her? TGTBT? Is she legit? GFE? Thanks for any info. Can message if you want.











Reply With Quote





