Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 441 491 891 1391 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 26662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20812

    Skyy

    I finally hard the chance to see sky a couple weeks ago and man I don't know why I waited so long. The pics are of her although the pics in her ad make her appear taller then she actually is. She is really good looking. Negotiated hhr for 1. 5. BBBJ was only a few minutes but over all was pretty good. Then slipped the cover on and went to Mish, switched up to k9 and finished in the bag. Would definitely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/005647118837

  2. #20811

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BrentRS  [View Original Post]
    I received a couple of messages asking for more info that I forgot / could have added. Next time I post on lady, I will. Good pointing it out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/836141324905

    She is like her description, so not a spinner. Not a BBW. Good body.

    She posts as 36, but I would add roughly 10 more years.

    Donation: $. 50 hh and $$ hr.

    Pics are fairly accurate, I would say. She is not bad looking. Better than average looks IMHO.

    Enjoy.
    Same. In fact, I posted a few pics of my get together with Lilly Vrega in the kzoo forum.

  3. #20810
    Quote Originally Posted by BudMan455  [View Original Post]
    Any body seen her or can vouch? I've been tempted to see her for a while but she's been gone for awhile.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/515615549587
    She is real, mechanical, and just goes through the motion to get the job done. She isn't bad at all just don't expect any GFE.

  4. #20809

    Can anyone verify

    This one seems to have a little GPS but looks so good I was considering it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/377928853729

  5. #20808
    Quote Originally Posted by HighWattage  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/791644167388

    This just struck my funny one. I guess she has a college back up plan.
    She is gorgeous! Ad sounds more like SA.

  6. #20807

    Well educated?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/791644167388

    This just struck my funny one. I guess she has a college back up plan.

  7. #20806

    Bella Rea

    Any one seen or direct me how to finds prior reviews? Much appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/618461840696

  8. #20805

    Trouble?

    Any body seen her or can vouch? I've been tempted to see her for a while but she's been gone for awhile.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/515615549587

  9. #20804
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    County Fair?

    Quote Originally Posted by McNasty504  [View Original Post]
    I've not seen this entry. However, given the fact that the hourly rate is exceeded by the weight of this yearling, I'm inclined to pass. I know. I know. Don't knock hoggin' time until you've tried it. I'm still going to pass. My New Year's resolution has been to drop weight. And go slimmer. I'm sticking to the plan. Maybe others can help.

    Trim.

    G2.

  10. #20803

    The Real Thing Lilly

    I received a couple of messages asking for more info that I forgot / could have added. Next time I post on lady, I will. Good pointing it out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/836141324905

    She is like her description, so not a spinner. Not a BBW. Good body.

    She posts as 36, but I would add roughly 10 more years.

    Donation: $. 50 hh and $$ hr.

    Pics are fairly accurate, I would say. She is not bad looking. Better than average looks IMHO.

    Enjoy.

  11. #20802

  12. #20801

    Slim thick cutie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/072717043473

    Hey fellow mongers has anyone seen her? TGTBT? Is she legit? GFE? Thanks for any info. Can message if you want.

  13. #20800

    The Real Thing Lilly

    I had the opportunity to see Lilly today for the first time and IMHO she is the real thing. Comms were good. I didn't have to wait, bc she was ready on the agreed upon time. In call was easy access, private and clean; near 28th and Beltline. Seeing I travel, the location was good for on and off the highway if you travel. I felt comfortable the moment I walked in the door. Lilly has a great personality, and we connected well to the point I didn't feel nervous like I usually do with a 1st time seeing someone. Lilly had on nice lingerie. Freshly showered. We had some small talk and then got comfortable. She had bought a new toy and asked if I was OK with us playing with it. In a very short time she was really enjoying it, and she had a couple of orgasms with juice. I enjoyed being close and having nipple play, which she loves. Seeing it vibrated, it was mine turn she vibrated the boys while giving a great BBBJ at the same time. She takes her time with a BBBJ and makes sure of eye contact. She then got on top and that was very good. She was really into it, so I asked if that was her favorite position, and she said all of them are. LOL. It seems BB would be possible. IDK for sure. At that point, I held back as long as I could and finished miss. Lilly really enjoys the whole time (Boy did I ever LOL) from beginning to end and always engaged. Good vocals thru out. Asked a couple of times what I wanted, so a pleaser for sure. A unique combination of GFE and PSE blended together is the best I can describe my time with her. I will repeat bc one of the best experiences I have had.

  14. #20799

    Skyy / Lynx

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfCaboose  [View Original Post]
    Any one have info on Sky? Thinking about an appointment but don't want to waste time and money if it is not a good experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/005647118837
    Lots of results if you search for "Skyy" or "Lynx" FYI.

    I posted a review a while back. My experience wasn't great. Others have good things to say.

  15. #20798

    Opinions?

    Any one have info on Sky? Thinking about an appointment but don't want to waste time and money if it is not a good experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/005647118837

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape