Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 26660
-
02-02-24 19:39 #20810Senior Member

Posts: 33She is real, mechanical, and just goes through the motion to get the job done. She isn't bad at all just don't expect any GFE.
Originally Posted by BudMan455
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 18:44 #20809Regular Member

Posts: 2Can anyone verify
This one seems to have a little GPS but looks so good I was considering it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/377928853729
-
02-02-24 16:16 #20808Senior Member

Posts: 1263She is gorgeous! Ad sounds more like SA.
Originally Posted by HighWattage
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 14:38 #20807Regular Member

Posts: 19Well educated?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/791644167388
This just struck my funny one. I guess she has a college back up plan.
-
02-02-24 13:25 #20806Senior Member

Posts: 33Bella Rea
Any one seen or direct me how to finds prior reviews? Much appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/618461840696
-
02-02-24 12:06 #20805Regular Member

Posts: 17Trouble?
Any body seen her or can vouch? I've been tempted to see her for a while but she's been gone for awhile.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/515615549587
-
02-02-24 07:53 #20804Banned Member

Posts: 1086County Fair?
I've not seen this entry. However, given the fact that the hourly rate is exceeded by the weight of this yearling, I'm inclined to pass. I know. I know. Don't knock hoggin' time until you've tried it. I'm still going to pass. My New Year's resolution has been to drop weight. And go slimmer. I'm sticking to the plan. Maybe others can help.
Originally Posted by McNasty504
[View Original Post]
Trim.
G2.
-
02-02-24 05:30 #20803Senior Member

Posts: 229The Real Thing Lilly
I received a couple of messages asking for more info that I forgot / could have added. Next time I post on lady, I will. Good pointing it out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/836141324905
She is like her description, so not a spinner. Not a BBW. Good body.
She posts as 36, but I would add roughly 10 more years.
Donation: $. 50 hh and $$ hr.
Pics are fairly accurate, I would say. She is not bad looking. Better than average looks IMHO.
Enjoy.
-
02-02-24 01:51 #20802Senior Member

Posts: 58Have anyone seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/452201036146
-
02-02-24 01:24 #20801Senior Member

Posts: 319Slim thick cutie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/072717043473
Hey fellow mongers has anyone seen her? TGTBT? Is she legit? GFE? Thanks for any info. Can message if you want.
-
02-01-24 21:47 #20800Senior Member

Posts: 229The Real Thing Lilly
I had the opportunity to see Lilly today for the first time and IMHO she is the real thing. Comms were good. I didn't have to wait, bc she was ready on the agreed upon time. In call was easy access, private and clean; near 28th and Beltline. Seeing I travel, the location was good for on and off the highway if you travel. I felt comfortable the moment I walked in the door. Lilly has a great personality, and we connected well to the point I didn't feel nervous like I usually do with a 1st time seeing someone. Lilly had on nice lingerie. Freshly showered. We had some small talk and then got comfortable. She had bought a new toy and asked if I was OK with us playing with it. In a very short time she was really enjoying it, and she had a couple of orgasms with juice. I enjoyed being close and having nipple play, which she loves. Seeing it vibrated, it was mine turn she vibrated the boys while giving a great BBBJ at the same time. She takes her time with a BBBJ and makes sure of eye contact. She then got on top and that was very good. She was really into it, so I asked if that was her favorite position, and she said all of them are. LOL. It seems BB would be possible. IDK for sure. At that point, I held back as long as I could and finished miss. Lilly really enjoys the whole time (Boy did I ever LOL) from beginning to end and always engaged. Good vocals thru out. Asked a couple of times what I wanted, so a pleaser for sure. A unique combination of GFE and PSE blended together is the best I can describe my time with her. I will repeat bc one of the best experiences I have had.
-
02-01-24 16:27 #20799Senior Member

Posts: 208Skyy / Lynx
Lots of results if you search for "Skyy" or "Lynx" FYI.
Originally Posted by DukeOfCaboose
[View Original Post]
I posted a review a while back. My experience wasn't great. Others have good things to say.
-
02-01-24 15:57 #20798Senior Member

Posts: 74Opinions?
Any one have info on Sky? Thinking about an appointment but don't want to waste time and money if it is not a good experience.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/005647118837
-
02-01-24 12:05 #20797Senior Member

Posts: 444Thanks Benz, not sure why the link didn't work. I have confirmed that is the girl.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 10:09 #20796Senior Member

Posts: 81Slim Thick Cutie
Good morning Gentlman.
I was curious if anyone had Intel on this one? Unable to unearth anything search wise.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/302925212067










Reply With Quote





