Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 13311
-
02-05-24 14:56 #11061Senior Member

Posts: 533Latinas
Who is the best Latina provider right now.
-
02-05-24 08:02 #11060Senior Member

Posts: 533Jezebelle
I see she is back posting after a long absence. Anyone seen her recently?
-
02-04-24 07:26 #11059Senior Member

Posts: 1825Now that funny.
Originally Posted by RobberFly
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-24 00:00 #11058Senior Member

Posts: 180She always says just to call. Worst she can do is say I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing people. I'd love to know myself.
Originally Posted by BuffMcguff
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 13:46 #11057Senior Member

Posts: 259I get these calls and messages as well. Definitely enjoy messing with them. I asked him if he was a teletubby, there was a very long pause and he asked what did I say? I reapeded it and he hung up on me.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-24 12:07 #11056Senior Member

Posts: 318Be safe
Noticed these two ads with the same pics but different numbers and ages. You can see the pics in the 2nd link are just screenshots.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...e/186231760390
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...e/815345527502
-
02-03-24 06:57 #11055Senior Member

Posts: 35Scame. Beware
This post is a scam. Takes money. Starts to argue. Turns hostile. No services provided. Dude lurks outside door,.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/856941516327
-
02-03-24 01:46 #11054Senior Member

Posts: 318Anyone ever seen this girl? Not the best location.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/416336117040
-
02-02-24 11:25 #11053Senior Member

Posts: 160Yup she's worth a visit. Also goes by Jennifer. Had fun with her, easy to set up if she is in Greenville (sometimes she is further away). Takes instruction well, mature, no BS. Go have fun.
Originally Posted by Confused1966
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
G.
-
02-02-24 10:05 #11052Senior Member

Posts: 610Jenn
I was able to see Jenn yesterday at her apartment. Good location and communication was great and was on time. Played on the couch in the living room which is ok, a bed is better. Did some kissing BBBJ which was great, switched to DATY and then 69. Fucked her miss. And then pounded her doggy from behind. I like slim gals and she sure is. Her ass is small and very cute. I would see her again.
-
02-01-24 10:35 #11051Senior Member

Posts: 323Craven Cox
Looking at Craven Cox. Using the usual searches can't find any information about her. Has anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/562594103054
-
02-01-24 10:27 #11050Senior Member

Posts: 92That was fast!
Bro, your review is already in her ad, lmfao. Shows that they watch this threads too. Stay safe. Cheers.
Originally Posted by OwnDemographic
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/892914963054
-
02-01-24 09:20 #11049Senior Member

Posts: 155Agreed I saw her ad earlier in the week. Setup for this morning.
Originally Posted by OwnDemographic
[View Original Post]
I will most certainly be seeing her again.
Pics are accurate coms are good.
Price is reasonable.
Currently in a nicer place near the mall.
-
02-01-24 09:07 #11048Senior Member

Posts: 100Search the Myrtle Beach board and you will find plenty of Intel on her.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 08:18 #11047Senior Member

Posts: 357Naughty Natasha
I'm trying to get more info on Naughty Natasha but the review she has on her had doesn't actually show up on the board. Maybe I'm missing something, but can anyone provide some details on her?
DATY friendly?
BBBJ?
Better description of location?
Rates?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/184425673780










Reply With Quote






