Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 888 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 13320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie1800  [View Original Post]
    She sent a pic. Hair is not as long?
    Early to mid-stage meth face??

    BAM.

  2. #12074
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    ...However, my one concern is that one photo where she looks like she's stradling a sandworm from Dune.
    That's the strangest looking thing I've seen in a long long time. My only mental solution is that she has somewhat big lips and they are touching or stuck together on the bottom part, giving the illusion of a sandworm. Unless it has teeth, it's probably alright.

  3. #12073

    That's her

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    Or she got a haircut?
    Pic looks like the life is starting to take its toll, she has been reviewed many times. Generally out call, her fellow drops her off and leaves, she talks a lot, can't give a good BJ because she stops every 10 seconds to talk. Great tiny little body, not GFE and not very involved in the deed, when I used to see her she was really attractive and I love watching those perfect tits bounce. YMMV.

  4. #12072
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie1800  [View Original Post]
    She sent a pic. Hair is not as long?
    Or she got a haircut?

  5. #12071

    Looks like Bait & Switch??

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    The pics with the black socks and white band feel familiar, but nothing solid. However, my one concern is that one photo where she looks like she's stradling a sandworm from Dune. Sticking your willy in that is like a gom jabbar.

    "The worms are the spice! The spice melange."
    She sent a pic. Hair is not as long?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ppp.jpg‎  

  6. #12070
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie1800  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys?

    I have an appointment with this one with no name to search on.

    Any info you might have would be appreciated. Thanks.

    Charlie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...9259f33b121533
    The pics with the black socks and white band feel familiar, but nothing solid. However, my one concern is that one photo where she looks like she's stradling a sandworm from Dune. Sticking your willy in that is like a gom jabbar.

    "The worms are the spice! The spice melange."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dune.jpg‎  

  7. #12069

    Any Info

    Hey guys?

    I have an appointment with this one with no name to search on.

    Any info you might have would be appreciated. Thanks.

    Charlie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...9259f33b121533
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pppp.jpg‎  

  8. #12068

    Anyone?


  9. #12067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    I would describe Autumn as a free-spirited hippie type lover. She moved to a trailer in Dry Ridge off exit 159 a year ago to be close to daughter and play grandma. Trailer is in a trailer park and is certainly not fancy but she has fixed it up reasonably well.

    She's petite in stature with a few extra pounds that didn't detract from the experience: Autumn is one of those providers that loves sex and has no trouble getting into the session. Her comms are also good. She asked 1. 0 for QV and 1. 5 for full hour. Her menu is very open: in our session we had BBBJ, CFS (including Greek) and a cum on tits finish.

    If you feel like heading to the holler for some Gypsy MILF loving, Autumn's your girl.
    I had a dream of her the other day. Her prices were reasonable in my dream. She is a bigger girl but not huge and was sweet and talkative in my dream. She tasted good and she got so wet that I fingers her and let her taste herself from my fingers. In my dream she let me do what ever I wanted to do. She does smoke in her place.

  10. #12066

    Camila- bait and switch

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/164086848

    This is absolutely not the girl who answers the door. She's fat, has low swinging titties, and doesn't speak english. Since I was already there, I asked her how much for just a BJ and she called somebody to translate. The answer was 150, so I just left.

  11. #12065

    Trinity from Tryst

    Guys, do yourself a favor and hit Trinity up this weekend while she's in town. Comms are easy, price is fair, and she has a hot little milfy body. She means business but she's a great provider and you won't leave disappointed. I'm obviously not a senior member (yet) but I've been at this awhile and she's on point. I don't get anything out of this recommendation other than wanting to make her trip to the Tri-state more often. I don't want to make the drive to Columbus to see her anymore, LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/trinitykoven-89

  12. #12064
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    There are many dudes in here that don't share anywhere near some of our standards. They will jump on anything. They've always been around, even when our harvest was nice. I would say they would have been called out mercilessly and I even commented years ago about how the escort section will not be discernible from the SW section. But here we are. Now we got to do the "Ain't for me, but whatever floats your boat."

    But if I were a chick and saw this board, I'd rethink my choice of work or do what current girls are doing and jack up their prices after seeing their competition.
    Check out the escorts in the Czech Republic. Ugly escorts don't stand a chance except for mongers specifically looking for unattractive ladies. It's a thing. Budapest is Xanadu. It's the promised land. I was there for three weeks for work last year. Ads that look like fake TGTBT ads here, are very real there.

    I was with a woman that looked like Aletta Ocean, and I could have died in her arms a happy man.

  13. #12063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    There are many dudes in here that don't share anywhere near some of our standards. They will jump on anything. They've always been around, even when our harvest was nice. I would say they would have been called out mercilessly and I even commented years ago about how the escort section will not be discernible from the SW section. But here we are. Now we got to do the "Ain't for me, but whatever floats your boat."

    But if I were a chick and saw this board, I'd rethink my choice of work or do what current girls are doing and jack up their prices after seeing their competition.
    Check out the escorts in the Czech Republic. Ugly escorts don't stand a chance except for mongers specifically looking for unattractive ladies. It's a thing. Budapest is Xanadu. It's the promised land. I was there for three weeks for work last year. Ads that look like fake TGTBT ads here, are very real there.

    I was with a woman that looked like Aletta Ocean, and I could have died in her arms a happy man.

  14. #12062

    Unfortunate ripple effect

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    This is how bad things have gotten in Cincinnati.

    4 years ago she wouldn't have received a response for service.

    I am disgusted with the current crop, very few acceptable pieces around working.
    This is also why some attractive providers think they should be charging 600 an hour. Street walkers like this are now asking for 100 QV sessions. Take a hike.

  15. #12061

    She would have gotten contacted

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    This is how bad things have gotten in Cincinnati.

    4 years ago she wouldn't have received a response for service.

    I am disgusted with the current crop, very few acceptable pieces around working.
    There are many dudes in here that don't share anywhere near some of our standards. They will jump on anything. They've always been around, even when our harvest was nice. I would say they would have been called out mercilessly and I even commented years ago about how the escort section will not be discernible from the SW section. But here we are. Now we got to do the "Ain't for me, but whatever floats your boat."

    But if I were a chick and saw this board, I'd rethink my choice of work or do what current girls are doing and jack up their prices after seeing their competition.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape