Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 13320
-
02-02-24 14:02 #12075Senior Member

Posts: 1897Early to mid-stage meth face??
Originally Posted by Charlie1800
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
02-02-24 10:52 #12074Senior Member

Posts: 86That's the strangest looking thing I've seen in a long long time. My only mental solution is that she has somewhat big lips and they are touching or stuck together on the bottom part, giving the illusion of a sandworm. Unless it has teeth, it's probably alright.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 09:38 #12073Senior Member

Posts: 150That's her
Pic looks like the life is starting to take its toll, she has been reviewed many times. Generally out call, her fellow drops her off and leaves, she talks a lot, can't give a good BJ because she stops every 10 seconds to talk. Great tiny little body, not GFE and not very involved in the deed, when I used to see her she was really attractive and I love watching those perfect tits bounce. YMMV.
Originally Posted by WyldeChild99
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 08:38 #12072Senior Member

Posts: 347Or she got a haircut?
Originally Posted by Charlie1800
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 18:55 #12071Senior Member

Posts: 207Looks like Bait & Switch??
She sent a pic. Hair is not as long?
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 18:19 #12070Senior Member

Posts: 2645The pics with the black socks and white band feel familiar, but nothing solid. However, my one concern is that one photo where she looks like she's stradling a sandworm from Dune. Sticking your willy in that is like a gom jabbar.
Originally Posted by Charlie1800
[View Original Post]
"The worms are the spice! The spice melange."
-
02-01-24 17:44 #12069Senior Member

Posts: 207Any Info
Hey guys?
I have an appointment with this one with no name to search on.
Any info you might have would be appreciated. Thanks.
Charlie.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...9259f33b121533
-
01-29-24 10:42 #12068Senior Member

Posts: 117Anyone?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8596956735/1
I need other options in NKY.
-
01-28-24 20:35 #12067Senior Member

Posts: 265Autumn
I had a dream of her the other day. Her prices were reasonable in my dream. She is a bigger girl but not huge and was sweet and talkative in my dream. She tasted good and she got so wet that I fingers her and let her taste herself from my fingers. In my dream she let me do what ever I wanted to do. She does smoke in her place.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 14:19 #12066Senior Member

Posts: 347Camila- bait and switch
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/164086848
This is absolutely not the girl who answers the door. She's fat, has low swinging titties, and doesn't speak english. Since I was already there, I asked her how much for just a BJ and she called somebody to translate. The answer was 150, so I just left.
-
01-25-24 09:56 #12065Senior Member

Posts: 48Trinity from Tryst
Guys, do yourself a favor and hit Trinity up this weekend while she's in town. Comms are easy, price is fair, and she has a hot little milfy body. She means business but she's a great provider and you won't leave disappointed. I'm obviously not a senior member (yet) but I've been at this awhile and she's on point. I don't get anything out of this recommendation other than wanting to make her trip to the Tri-state more often. I don't want to make the drive to Columbus to see her anymore, LOL.
https://tryst.link/escort/trinitykoven-89
-
01-23-24 16:30 #12064Senior Member

Posts: 2645Check out the escorts in the Czech Republic. Ugly escorts don't stand a chance except for mongers specifically looking for unattractive ladies. It's a thing. Budapest is Xanadu. It's the promised land. I was there for three weeks for work last year. Ads that look like fake TGTBT ads here, are very real there.
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
I was with a woman that looked like Aletta Ocean, and I could have died in her arms a happy man.
-
01-23-24 16:24 #12063Senior Member

Posts: 2645Check out the escorts in the Czech Republic. Ugly escorts don't stand a chance except for mongers specifically looking for unattractive ladies. It's a thing. Budapest is Xanadu. It's the promised land. I was there for three weeks for work last year. Ads that look like fake TGTBT ads here, are very real there.
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
I was with a woman that looked like Aletta Ocean, and I could have died in her arms a happy man.
-
01-23-24 16:10 #12062Senior Member

Posts: 747Unfortunate ripple effect
This is also why some attractive providers think they should be charging 600 an hour. Street walkers like this are now asking for 100 QV sessions. Take a hike.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-24 13:09 #12061Banned Member

Posts: 294She would have gotten contacted
There are many dudes in here that don't share anywhere near some of our standards. They will jump on anything. They've always been around, even when our harvest was nice. I would say they would have been called out mercilessly and I even commented years ago about how the escort section will not be discernible from the SW section. But here we are. Now we got to do the "Ain't for me, but whatever floats your boat."
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
But if I were a chick and saw this board, I'd rethink my choice of work or do what current girls are doing and jack up their prices after seeing their competition.













Reply With Quote




