Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 232 632 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 16670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14705
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob2017  [View Original Post]
    Years ago, she required underwear. Guessing that guys started showing up without any, so she started providing them she was strictly no play. She seems to use light touch foe upselling whatever she is selling. A shame because she is very nice, but not worth a premium peice.
    The business model is, "how can I make as much money off desperate men and simps without having to actually do anything?

  2. #14704

    Kayden Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    That's what kept me from seeing Kayden. And I'm somebody who's more willing than some mongers to provide a certain amount of personal info within reason to an established, well-reputed provider. But her requirements included a deal-breaker.
    I contacted Kayden last year because her prices were reasonable by Tryst standards and she looked great (and there were reports verifying that her photos were authentic). The screening.

    The screening form she sent me required me to provide my home address and place of employment! To hell with that.

  3. #14703

    Required

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall that far back so can't answer that question. I sent her text at 10:49 pm Yesterday about requirement for wearing her provided underwear and still no replay. She has sent text several times a year saying light touch massage for $100. But till now never replied back.
    Years ago, she required underwear. Guessing that guys started showing up without any, so she started providing them she was strictly no play. She seems to use light touch foe upselling whatever she is selling. A shame because she is very nice, but not worth a premium peice.

  4. #14702
    Thanks for the vote. If I manage to connect with her I will definitely report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cali iat least a year ago in Milwaukee. Not the most feminine girl out there but I really liked her. Super nice friendly girl. Things can change in this business but I would see her again. She's safe, real, and honest. Report back so we know.

    Giddit.

  5. #14701

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Bella Moonlight. There were good reviews, then bad reviews (including possibly cash & dash? Wondering if she's gotten her act together or if she's still on the to-avoid list. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/161971601487.

    Cali, Petite Light Skinned. I seem to recall some talk about her but can't find it now. She looks like my type, and I'll take the plunge unless there's some bad news out there. Thanks for any reports. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/427951322256.
    I saw Cali iat least a year ago in Milwaukee. Not the most feminine girl out there but I really liked her. Super nice friendly girl. Things can change in this business but I would see her again. She's safe, real, and honest. Report back so we know.

    Giddit.

  6. #14700

    Any updates on these two?

    Bella Moonlight. There were good reviews, then bad reviews (including possibly cash & dash? Wondering if she's gotten her act together or if she's still on the to-avoid list. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/161971601487.

    Cali, Petite Light Skinned. I seem to recall some talk about her but can't find it now. She looks like my type, and I'll take the plunge unless there's some bad news out there. Thanks for any reports. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/427951322256.

  7. #14699
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob2020  [View Original Post]
    E Mifflin that's right. Feels like a lifetime ago when the grass was green and the girls were pretty. STG is no paradise city these days.
    The first time I saw Sam I couldn't believe my luck. Girl next door, spinner, cute, fresh, friendly. Literally tasted like the sweetest and most succulent peach. It's pretty sad to see her mug shots. And to contemplate the downward spiral.

  8. #14698
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan74  [View Original Post]
    I did a little digging in my old emails, and remembered some things. She used to be a model and a masseuse and there were discussion groups and podcasts. I won"t get into detsil, but it is not whst most of us are looking for. To summarize, the only outcome will be that your wallet will be lighter.
    The massage is quite good, despite it being "just a massage. " Very sensual. I have zero regrets about seeing her once.

  9. #14697
    Quote Originally Posted by BlutoMadison  [View Original Post]
    For Eva, I think you meant East Mifflin.
    E Mifflin that's right. Feels like a lifetime ago when the grass was green and the girls were pretty. STG is no paradise city these days.

  10. #14696
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower  [View Original Post]
    Iron Man you are correct. No return text so I sent another text (I assume no answer means no to my question but thanks') and still no reply. I guess I won't be getting anymore text asking if I want a massage.
    I did a little digging in my old emails, and remembered some things. She used to be a model and a masseuse and there were discussion groups and podcasts. I won"t get into detsil, but it is not whst most of us are looking for. To summarize, the only outcome will be that your wallet will be lighter.

  11. #14695
    Thanks for the tip.

    No GFE is a mood killer for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutonGaster  [View Original Post]
    I actually saw her last time she came through Madison. Definitely not GFE. The pictures are real and her body is fantastic, but she was pretty mechanical and wouldn't do anything very interesting. Not saying not to try her out, just because she has a great body. But I was underwhelmed.

  12. #14694

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob2020  [View Original Post]
    I've practically give up on STG for years now, but I got a good vibe and tried out Kat:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/021420265810

    This was a surprisingly good experience. Open menu, great attitude (totally didn't expect that with what STG has become), and she's cute.

    My comparable are from years ago as I've stayed away from STG for the most part. She reminded me of the brunette Eva on the top floor of the house on the 200 block of W Mifflin St from 5 yrs ago, the brunette (good) Sam (5 yrs ago) who was a bartender at Pine Bluff. Strong Bailey-like sweetheart vibes too.

    She claims to not have been in the game for too long, and certainly doesn't look hardened by it (yet). Take care of her if you give it a shot.
    Sam was a gem.

  13. #14693
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob2020  [View Original Post]
    I've practically give up on STG for years now, but I got a good vibe and tried out Kat:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/021420265810

    This was a surprisingly good experience. Open menu, great attitude (totally didn't expect that with what STG has become), and she's cute.

    My comparable are from years ago as I've stayed away from STG for the most part. She reminded me of the brunette Eva on the top floor of the house on the 200 block of W Mifflin St from 5 yrs ago, the brunette (good) Sam (5 yrs ago) who was a bartender at Pine Bluff. Strong Bailey-like sweetheart vibes too.

    She claims to not have been in the game for too long, and certainly doesn't look hardened by it (yet). Take care of her if you give it a shot.
    For Eva, I think you meant East Mifflin.

  14. #14692
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutonGaster  [View Original Post]
    Oh and her screening process is a lot.
    That's what kept me from seeing Kayden. And I'm somebody who's more willing than some mongers to provide a certain amount of personal info within reason to an established, well-reputed provider. But her requirements included a deal-breaker.

  15. #14691
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutonGaster  [View Original Post]
    Oh and her screening process is a lot.
    I've come to view invasive screening processes as a gift. I might be dumb enough to pay the asking rate for yet another unforgettable (at best) experience otherwise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape