Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 16669
-
01-28-24 09:30 #14689Senior Member

Posts: 199No reply
Iron Man you are correct. No return text so I sent another text (I assume no answer means no to my question but thanks') and still no reply. I guess I won't be getting anymore text asking if I want a massage.
Originally Posted by IronMan74
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 00:36 #14688Regular Member

Posts: 15Surprisingly good experience
I've practically give up on STG for years now, but I got a good vibe and tried out Kat:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...f/021420265810
This was a surprisingly good experience. Open menu, great attitude (totally didn't expect that with what STG has become), and she's cute.
My comparable are from years ago as I've stayed away from STG for the most part. She reminded me of the brunette Eva on the top floor of the house on the 200 block of W Mifflin St from 5 yrs ago, the brunette (good) Sam (5 yrs ago) who was a bartender at Pine Bluff. Strong Bailey-like sweetheart vibes too.
She claims to not have been in the game for too long, and certainly doesn't look hardened by it (yet). Take care of her if you give it a shot.
-
01-27-24 15:38 #14687Regular Member

Posts: 14Oh and her screening process is a lot.
Originally Posted by RxTheMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 15:37 #14686Regular Member

Posts: 14I actually saw her last time she came through Madison. Definitely not GFE. The pictures are real and her body is fantastic, but she was pretty mechanical and wouldn't do anything very interesting. Not saying not to try her out, just because she has a great body. But I was underwhelmed.
Originally Posted by RxTheMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 13:55 #14685Senior Member

Posts: 26Kayden karter
Her pictures look hot as hell.
Anyone have any intel on her.
Is she GFE.
https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter
-
01-26-24 15:10 #14684Regular Member

Posts: 14Yeah in response to this message and your other one, she comes off a little bit strange / a little bit out there. It's just really hard to tell if she's hell bent on being 100% sure before she permits anything or if she's (again confusingly) offering teasing "VIP" massages for cash only on Craigslist (https://madison.craigslist.org/hws/d...711374729.html). Note that the pictures of the location in that ad are accurate. She says that her focuses are the neck, lower back, and glutes. I was leaning towards what the other responder was suggesting and requesting focus on the glutes but without the underwear and see where that goes. Honestly, it's feeling like nowhere. I'm not really worried she'd call the police unless I did something pretty out there. I'll report back if I decide to give it a go.
Originally Posted by IronMan74
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 15:08 #14683Senior Member

Posts: 286I don't imagine you will get a reply if you asked her if you could skip the underwear. I don't know the ins and outs of it, but even if she has a natural healing degree. She probably has some professional culpability if she does anything sketchy.
Originally Posted by Sunflower
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 11:50 #14682Senior Member

Posts: 223Benefits of being a cartoon buff I guess LOL.
Originally Posted by BlutoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 11:30 #14681Senior Member

Posts: 199Angelica
I don't recall that far back so can't answer that question. I sent her text at 10:49 pm Yesterday about requirement for wearing her provided underwear and still no replay. She has sent text several times a year saying light touch massage for $100. But till now never replied back.
Originally Posted by IronMan74
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 09:51 #14680Senior Member

Posts: 286I think I saw her around 2013-14. She was just a masseuse and model then. Did you get the sense that there was something a bit off?
Originally Posted by Sunflower
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 08:53 #14679Senior Member

Posts: 286I saw her a long time ago before she was Dr. White and went by her real name. Her birth name is not white. She changed it after getting her medical training. She used to model and did some semi nude stuff. The experience was pretty strange and absolutely no hint that anything more than a weak but occasionally teasing massage was an option. I got the impression that she was very nice, but somewhat out there. I would be worried that she would call the police if you did anything that she felt was inappropriate. I dd think about starting to self serve, but I was worried that might trigger her. Anyone self serve with her and not end up in handcuffs?
Originally Posted by BrutonGaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-24 00:01 #14678Senior Member

Posts: 199Angelica
I sent her a text saying I would like to see her but will not wear underwear. As I get lots of massages without wearing underwear. I did see her back in 2012 and the second time I left underwear off & she covered me with a pillowcase. Good massage only. Some of her pics are the same as 2012.
Originally Posted by BlutoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 19:54 #14677Regular Member

Posts: 18I was wondering if anyone was ever going to crack that particular easter egg. Good job!
Originally Posted by SitNud
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 19:53 #14676Regular Member

Posts: 18This is a very clever and flagrant suggestion. I'll add it to the hopper.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-24 19:47 #14675Regular Member

Posts: 18Alana / Gabby: Gone again
The most recent ad is also gone.
Originally Posted by BlutoMadison
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





