Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 11192
-
02-01-24 10:20 #8582Senior Member

Posts: 470The photo is of an Instagram model
I found her account very easily with Google lens.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 09:42 #8581Senior Member

Posts: 300Opsec
This is not a concern for all. But it is for farfaraway. And me. And others.
Some things I do:
Second phone number on phone. Password protected app for that. There are many burner number apps with lock features. I use hushed.
Prepaid credit card. Doesn't show on credit report.
Keep cash stash at home in hidden location. Very hidden. No need to go to atm when needed.
Fake-ish name on Uber.
Only photos on sites that I've blurred and tested on pimeyes.
Buy hotels.com gift cards and book hotels with it. Deposit on my prepaid credit card.
Password protected browser on phone, with vpn. Never download an app like seeking so it doesn't show as previously downloaded. The browser experience isn't as good but it's anonymous.
-
02-01-24 02:01 #8580Senior Member

Posts: 43One of them looks like felicity feline. And idk who the other is but these both look like pornstars.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 01:33 #8579Senior Member

Posts: 272Is she a pornstar
In my experience, you can tell if their a pornstar from the the way they fuck.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
I'll make you a deal. Send me her info, I'll fuck her, then I'll give you my opinion. While I don't prefer pornstars, with an ass like that. . . I'll take my chances.
Oh, and in exchange, how's this on private uber.
Get a second phone, a real physical phone, and you keep all your play activities on it, including your play Uber account. Seriously, Mr FarFarAway, this will solve all you problems, if you can keep this phone away from the warden.
1. Have $250-$1,000/ mo from you paycheck direct deposited into your new "sofi.com" account, with address of TimBuckTwo. Explain to the warden it's higher taxes, IRA, 401 k, health insurance, or Gavin Newsom.
2. Buy prepaid card.
3. Buy secondary phone.
4. Buy Boost Mobile's $15/ mo prepaid plan using prepaid card.
5. Buy every service on seondary phone using prepaid card (or Sofi) . . . Including SA, Uber, Boost, TrojanMonthly, etc.
-
01-31-24 22:40 #8578Regular Member

Posts: 5Felicity Feline
The fist on is a porn star Felicity Feline.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
https://rt.youporn.com/pornstar/felicity-feline/#1.
-
01-31-24 19:15 #8577Senior Member

Posts: 3335Pot?
I have messaged w / someone from seeking, she provided this as a private photo. I searched on it, seems like it might be a porn star. Anyone recognize?
-
01-31-24 16:08 #8576Senior Member

Posts: 119Uber gift card
raise.com sells e-gift cards for Uber for 10% off. Save a couple bucks.
Originally Posted by GiddenLade
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 14:23 #8575Senior Member

Posts: 5602Girls like this are very busy as they get hit up a lot. They are always going for the highest offer. I guess yours wasn't.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 13:56 #8574Senior Member

Posts: 622Meow1994 is real. She's picky about who she meets. Her looks are a 7 and her body is a 6. She was looking for $700 ppm in the past but I'm not sure how much now. Good luck!
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 13:07 #8573Senior Member

Posts: 176Uber Gift Card
Perhaps the Uber gift card would be an option to avoid things popping up on your credit card. I see them at most places that sell gift cards including grocery and drug stores.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 12:45 #8572Banned Member

Posts: 171What is the angle on SA.
Anyone active on SA has encountered this. Message a girl on the site, get the phone number, discuss details but they don't follow through with meeting, always busy, etc etc, but keep texting every couple days saying lets meet.
Years ago it was confirmed Tinder paid people to match, share a local phone number and stay engaged. Do you think SA does the same to keep guys paying?
I have many, but 2 recent.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-f8895b7ad9f8
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-8241cdb1e8dd
-
01-31-24 12:00 #8571Senior Member

Posts: 3335I'll just repeat what I said earlier.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
The whole purpose of my question is to send an Uber to a girl. Why can't she do it herself? Because she is literally broke. Does not have a credit card she could put on her own Uber account.
There is a posting that answers my question on the OPSEC thread of Northern Virginia. Short form, do Lyft instead.
-
01-31-24 10:25 #8570Senior Member

Posts: 622Just have the SB call Uber and reimburse her later if she needs it.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 10:21 #8569Senior Member

Posts: 622She's fake / scammer.
Originally Posted by GreenB909
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 01:16 #8568Senior Member

Posts: 129Did anyone get a response / intel on Laurenbby?










Reply With Quote





