Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 16676
-
02-02-24 16:56 #14711Regular Member

Posts: 22Jada
Thanks for everyone's input about Jada. Saw her and felt safe. There was a black man there but no issues. She asked him to step out for a bit and he did. Here is the report of the encounter:
Originally Posted by Jabba41
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-away/62062864
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/226038509517
140 hhr / 220 hr.
Pros: Very good BBBJCIM spit out. Nice person. MSOG is available for the hour, but she will bluff at first and say only one pop.
Cons: Place was a mess and had cig smoke smell. Not pleasantly shapely as in her pics. During doggy, experienced the same butt hygiene issue mentioned in a previous report. Could not feel much during PIV.
-
02-02-24 11:04 #14710Regular Member

Posts: 14Oops
Picture didn't upload. Trying again. Here's the link in case it doesn't work again:
Originally Posted by BrutonGaster
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/175162265059
-
02-02-24 10:39 #14709Regular Member

Posts: 10Just got escaped
Hello all,
I want to share what happened to me yesterday. I saw post and reached out to the number believing the area code. I also requested for confirmation pic which she sent and gave me location in Fitchburg. I travelled for 30 min and reached there which is a dead end street but a nice community. I thought I will not get mugged in that location. She / He (I don't know) texted me to go the dead end and park my car. I blindly believed and went to the dead end then she asked me for deposit to give me the real house number. I already played this game 2 -3 times so I know this is a scam. So, I don't even want to waste a minute there waiting. I was checking my car mirror to reverse then a car was speeding to block me. I pulled reverse pretty fast and didn't give them a chance to block my car. I can't believe what would have happened if I got stuck in that spot and they will try to rob me.
I don't know why I thought of not wasting a minute there and left instantly but it saved me from getting robbed. The car followed me from the dead end for a mile and stopped after that. Be careful there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisco...-/492478144675
-
02-01-24 22:06 #14708Regular Member

Posts: 14Egypt
Anyone tried before?
-
02-01-24 19:41 #14707Senior Member

Posts: 338Scarlet Rose on Tryst?
Does anyone here know anything about Scarlet Rose on Tryst?
https://tryst.link/escort/redrose0918
Her price is well below the Tryst standard for young, good-looking, and established escorts. That together with the fact that I can find absolutely no reviews or information about her based on her handle or phone number makes me think it's a TGTBT bait and switch or outright scam.
-
02-01-24 18:59 #14706Senior Member

Posts: 233So I reached out to Cali and we had a nice text conversation, at least until she asked me about cash app. I told her I was cash only and then haven't heard back. Which is too bad, but I'm not paying a depost.
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 14:02 #14705Senior Member

Posts: 286The business model is, "how can I make as much money off desperate men and simps without having to actually do anything?
Originally Posted by Noob2017
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 21:32 #14704Senior Member

Posts: 338Kayden Screening
I contacted Kayden last year because her prices were reasonable by Tryst standards and she looked great (and there were reports verifying that her photos were authentic). The screening.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
The screening form she sent me required me to provide my home address and place of employment! To hell with that.
-
01-31-24 21:02 #14703Senior Member

Posts: 92Required
Years ago, she required underwear. Guessing that guys started showing up without any, so she started providing them she was strictly no play. She seems to use light touch foe upselling whatever she is selling. A shame because she is very nice, but not worth a premium peice.
Originally Posted by Sunflower
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 18:25 #14702Senior Member

Posts: 233Thanks for the vote. If I manage to connect with her I will definitely report back.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 16:42 #14701Senior Member

Posts: 641Cali
I saw Cali iat least a year ago in Milwaukee. Not the most feminine girl out there but I really liked her. Super nice friendly girl. Things can change in this business but I would see her again. She's safe, real, and honest. Report back so we know.
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
Giddit.
-
01-30-24 12:04 #14700Senior Member

Posts: 233Any updates on these two?
Bella Moonlight. There were good reviews, then bad reviews (including possibly cash & dash? Wondering if she's gotten her act together or if she's still on the to-avoid list. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/161971601487.
Cali, Petite Light Skinned. I seem to recall some talk about her but can't find it now. She looks like my type, and I'll take the plunge unless there's some bad news out there. Thanks for any reports. https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/427951322256.
-
01-29-24 09:23 #14699Regular Member

Posts: 18The first time I saw Sam I couldn't believe my luck. Girl next door, spinner, cute, fresh, friendly. Literally tasted like the sweetest and most succulent peach. It's pretty sad to see her mug shots. And to contemplate the downward spiral.
Originally Posted by Bob2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 09:21 #14698Regular Member

Posts: 18The massage is quite good, despite it being "just a massage. " Very sensual. I have zero regrets about seeing her once.
Originally Posted by IronMan74
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 21:28 #14697Regular Member

Posts: 15E Mifflin that's right. Feels like a lifetime ago when the grass was green and the girls were pretty. STG is no paradise city these days.
Originally Posted by BlutoMadison
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





