Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 41278
-
01-31-24 11:20 #33403Senior Member

Posts: 81Oh that's Lexi. In a dream I had with her in it I had five fingers in her brown eye before slipping the little big guy in it, a dt atm, then cof. Didn't clean herself off until I left I presume. Told me she "needed a nut like that". She's not the best looking but she is cool, no sketchiness, and a fucking freak.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 10:34 #33402Senior Member

Posts: 522I second this statement. She got me the same way even though I knew better. Had good times with her in the past. Her snatch look like you can put your whole in it when she spread her legs open. Definitely some miles on that thing. LOL.
Originally Posted by BigEnk6
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 10:01 #33401Senior Member

Posts: 554Oh wow!! She was such a nice person to me at least. I know she had issues with keeping her shirt on and things. Thanks for news. Hope she's at peace.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 05:22 #33400Senior Member

Posts: 30Jenny Juice is the blonde
I see the confusion, Jenny Juice is the blonde. Eve posted her own number in the ad (also a favorite of mine-her mic skills are unmatched), the other girl is Harley, I have no experience with her.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 23:55 #33399Banned Member

Posts: 599No No No Zeena
Went to see last year. Her place off McDuff is not that great though it is a run down area. Her face is kinda cute like pictures, which have to be old, However she has a gut on her that stopped me cold. A beer gut not sexy pregnant. Just gross. Sorry this was a waste of my time and I ran for my life.
Save yourself the trouble and don't do this to yourself.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 22:53 #33398Senior Member

Posts: 1246Northside Nikki
I don't know if it's been previously mentioned, but I just learned that Northside Nikki (Nicole) passed away in November. She was always a nice lady from my experiences.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ience/34886575
-
01-30-24 16:50 #33397Senior Member

Posts: 180Starke
Spending more time in Starke these days. Anyone have a UTR or anything available out in that area you don't mid sharing details on?
-
01-30-24 16:13 #33396Senior Member

Posts: 1246Lex
I'm not sure, but she quoted me $220 for a HH visit and wouldn't budge. I passed; especially after seeing her social media page. She's got a bunch of kids and a dude!
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 15:33 #33395Senior Member

Posts: 260On several occasions, I've driven 20 min to her place only to get ghosted. When she sees me, she's great. But that pissed me off.
Originally Posted by Thetilly
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 15:12 #33394Senior Member

Posts: 229Jenny Juice
What was the damage on the encounter. PM if you want.
.
Originally Posted by BigRodd
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 13:14 #33393Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89Yes. I can confirm she is exactly as described and much more attractive in person. On the petite spinner size but very proportionate. Beautiful girl with great personality and doesn't think her pussy is made of gold. Go see her, you won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 11:08 #33392Senior Member

Posts: 585https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...loose/62096444
Originally Posted by BigRodd
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...on-ss/62085595
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/9...on-ss/62096440
Sooooo. I'm a bit confused. When I Googled the phone number on the link you provided for Jenny Juicy, all three of these girls popped up. Can you please clarify? I like the older blonde which is the link you provided. Thanks a bunch.
-
01-30-24 09:49 #33391Senior Member

Posts: 554I bugged out when I saw that as well LOL.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 09:26 #33390Senior Member

Posts: 359That could be quite the adventure.
You could make it even. Instead of 2 in the pink.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 09:10 #33389Senior Member

Posts: 585Looks like a rare case of ACD. Anal Canal duplication. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





