Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 526 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 576 626 1026 1526 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33401
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if it's been previously mentioned, but I just learned that Northside Nikki (Nicole) passed away in November. She was always a nice lady from my experiences.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ience/34886575
    Oh wow!! She was such a nice person to me at least. I know she had issues with keeping her shirt on and things. Thanks for news. Hope she's at peace.

  2. #33400

    Jenny Juice is the blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...loose/62096444

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...on-ss/62085595

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/9...on-ss/62096440

    Sooooo. I'm a bit confused. When I Googled the phone number on the link you provided for Jenny Juicy, all three of these girls popped up. Can you please clarify? I like the older blonde which is the link you provided. Thanks a bunch.
    I see the confusion, Jenny Juice is the blonde. Eve posted her own number in the ad (also a favorite of mine-her mic skills are unmatched), the other girl is Harley, I have no experience with her.

  3. #33399

    No No No Zeena

    Went to see last year. Her place off McDuff is not that great though it is a run down area. Her face is kinda cute like pictures, which have to be old, However she has a gut on her that stopped me cold. A beer gut not sexy pregnant. Just gross. Sorry this was a waste of my time and I ran for my life.

    Save yourself the trouble and don't do this to yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    First, I'm not her pimp, I'm just one of her favorite clients that she has known for a couple of years and she will be seeing people again soon. Zeena has told me she will be posting on STG on Mondayto see old and new clients again. She lives at a nice place she has made up nice off McDuff and she really needs help with paying the bills at this time.

    She has a great natural body with great big natural breasts and a nice plump ass. I prefer girlfriend type f experience / date and she offers that to me the best. She is a great kisser and gives great blowjobs and really gets into having sex with her clients. Depending on your preference or safety, I get BBBJs from her and the sex is always covered service. She also loves wearing sexy lingerie, especially if you bring her some to wear, which I love bringing her stocking to wear.

    If you treat her right, you will have a great time with her. If you look up Zeena's name on here, you will see previous postings and pics for her, even though some of those are older, they are not that far off, as far as how she looks now. I have been given her # she will be using on posting, you can PM me and I will send that back to you via PM back, since I can't put that on this report until the post on STG is on.

  4. #33398

    Northside Nikki

    I don't know if it's been previously mentioned, but I just learned that Northside Nikki (Nicole) passed away in November. She was always a nice lady from my experiences.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ience/34886575

  5. #33397

    Starke

    Spending more time in Starke these days. Anyone have a UTR or anything available out in that area you don't mid sharing details on?

  6. #33396

    Lex

    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    I swear I've seen some of you say to the contrary about lex, to avoid. Can anyone else confirm if she's a good visit or not?

    The other links are down. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/exotic/slip-n-slid-lex-/966782911096
    I'm not sure, but she quoted me $220 for a HH visit and wouldn't budge. I passed; especially after seeing her social media page. She's got a bunch of kids and a dude!

  7. #33395
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetilly  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage on the encounter. PM if you want..
    On several occasions, I've driven 20 min to her place only to get ghosted. When she sees me, she's great. But that pissed me off.

  8. #33394

    Jenny Juice

    What was the damage on the encounter. PM if you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRodd  [View Original Post]
    Jennie Juice is a sexy blonde who likes to get down, and if you come at her with straight business, like booking time, duration, and donation you should get a pretty prompt reply once she sees your message. She's a quality provider and a I've been seeing her on and off almost 4 years now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flemi...o/679075524749
    .

  9. #33393
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    I swear I've seen some of you say to the contrary about lex, to avoid. Can anyone else confirm if she's a good visit or not?

    The other links are down. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/exotic/slip-n-slid-lex-/966782911096
    Yes. I can confirm she is exactly as described and much more attractive in person. On the petite spinner size but very proportionate. Beautiful girl with great personality and doesn't think her pussy is made of gold. Go see her, you won't be disappointed.

  10. #33392
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRodd  [View Original Post]
    Jennie Juice is a sexy blonde who likes to get down, and if you come at her with straight business, like booking time, duration, and donation you should get a pretty prompt reply once she sees your message. She's a quality provider and a I've been seeing her on and off almost 4 years now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flemi...o/679075524749
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...loose/62096444

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...on-ss/62085595

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/9...on-ss/62096440

    Sooooo. I'm a bit confused. When I Googled the phone number on the link you provided for Jenny Juicy, all three of these girls popped up. Can you please clarify? I like the older blonde which is the link you provided. Thanks a bunch.

  11. #33391
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Or, are my eyes deceiving me?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/375822672326

    Look at the last pic. WTF?
    I bugged out when I saw that as well LOL.

  12. #33390

    That could be quite the adventure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a rare case of ACD. Anal Canal duplication. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    You could make it even. Instead of 2 in the pink.

  13. #33389
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Or, are my eyes deceiving me?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/375822672326

    Look at the last pic. WTF?
    Looks like a rare case of ACD. Anal Canal duplication. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

  14. #33388

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    I bet this chick has never felt constipation pains before!! Does she control which one is activated by leaning forwards or backwards.
    Might have to throwup seeing that.

  15. #33387

    Ashleigh

    Stay clear of this con artist. She's pregnant and on drugs. She will try to get you to send her money before a date, promising activities before a date and never following through. She looks nothing like her Ad pics too. She's also a thief and swindler. Don't be fooled.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VideoCapture_20240130-061019.jpg‎   20231019_074125.jpg‎   VideoCapture_20240130-060900.jpg‎   VideoCapture_20240130-061014.jpg‎   20231019_070751_exported_55480.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape